It's official, I'm done for.

The future Wife of Choi Minho

 

Aww… not so many comments… but it’s ok! I love everyone who subscribed and everyone who reads…even the silent ones. However, leaving comments lets me know where I need to improve, so if you see something amiss, tell me!

Thanks to my subscribers,
neicygirl10
Ewitsjaydelol
LoveliCandiBabi
ChibaLian
BaeJooRan
Nana9592
sTeLLaRxFRESH

Even though some of you guys didn’t comment, gwenchana!!
…PS, anyone who speaks Korean and wants to teach this FAIL of a girl, I’m all ears


Nina POV

Wait… Taemin, Kibum, Jonghyun, SHINee, lead vocal????  Don’t tell me…

I just met a SHINee member???? SQUEEEE!!! But, who was that Leeteuk Choi? Could it mean… Minho Choi? Omg how could I not know! I TALKED to them for like, 20 minutes and I still didn’t recognize their voices? How much of an idiot am I?

And I call myself a Shawol…

“Min!” I said, startling her.

“What?”

“Don’t you get it? If  someone just called saying that they want to talk to ‘Kibum’ and they called themselves  ‘Jonghyun’, then that means—,”

  “Jongkey is real?” She said puzzled.

“And you call me a pabo. NO! We just talked to SHINee! But who’s phone did I have…?” I said thinking out loud “He called me Minho… does that mean this is Minho’s phone? No it can’t be… but then when would I have gotten it?”

I started rambling “Unless it was at the depot, when I bumped into that jerk, but that jerk couldn’t have been Minho, no one could be that rude right? I mean I’m right, right? Maybe I’ll wake up in the morning and this will be a crazy dream, yeah Nina, you’re crazy alright I mean—,”

Min had clamped her hand over my mouth “Nina…breathe, mkay?”

I took a breath, “But how could I not see it before?” I whined

“I always told you that you were un-observant, maybe now, karma’s proving me right like always.” She folded her arms over her chest, with a smirk on her face.

I stuck my tongue out at her, “Out of ten times, your right maybe one, two—,”

“Try all 10 times—Omg, NINA!!! The phone!!”

“What? What’s wrong with it?” I looked around frantically, searching the empty bus. Did someone try to steal it?

“Nothing pabo! It’s ringing.”

A-yo, himi deulttaen duntadak rhythm-e gidaeyeo oh,
Neol hyanghan uriye noraero, oh
Modu a-yo, modu a-yo
A-yo jal moteul ttaen tukteoreo rhythm-e magigo, oh
Pyeolchyeo jal nae ire gidaero, oh
Modu a-yo, modu a-yo

“Well? Aren’t you going to answer it?” She said.

“Wasn’t planning on it.”

She gave me a WTH look. She grabbed the device out of my hand. “Fine, I’ll answer it…Hello?” she said, putting it on speaker. I leaned closer to hear better.

The voice was unique, and deep, and sounded like my mom’s

 “Listen you thief, I KNOW that you stole Minho—I mean Leeteuk’s phone. And believe me, you are in a world of trouble when our lawyers—,” The voice was unique, and deep.

“First of all, Kibum, or would you like me to call you by your alias of Key? Either way, we all know that you can stop with the Choi Leeteuk crap. He isn’t Choi Leeteuk, no one is. He’s more like a Choi Minho. Am I right?” She’s got more guts than any girl I know.

No answer.

“Wow,” I heard from the background, “A little girl made the Almighty Key, speechless! Maybe you finally met your match Kibummie! If Minho were awake, he’d probably die laughing!”

“You just told off Key! The ‘Almighty’ Key!”  The look she sent me said: Damn Straight, and I’ll do it again if I have to.

“Why you little—no respect for your elders—you little—,” He was agitated.

“Besides,” Min continued, “It’s not like we wouldn’t find out who you are anyway, when your contacts have…Kwon Yuri, YoonA, Sangchu, Eunhyuk, Lee ByeongJin, and plenty of other stars from Korea and Dream Team. Face it, your secret is out.”

There was a sigh from the other side of the line. “Fine, how much do you want for it? 3 million?

“We don’t want your—,” I started but Min cut me off.

“3 million is nice to start… but an extra 15 million would ensure my mouth remains sealed.”

Wait, hyung, she wants 18 million dollars??? Do you know how much won that is?” A young voice called from the background. It’s probably Taemin.

“O.M.G look,” Min said with a sneer, what’s wrong with her? “The maknae can do math… I’m so proud.”

I stared at her like she was a crazy person.

“Fine. Where are you staying in New York?” Key said after a sigh.

“The Plaza. You do know what that is right? Tomorrow, the lobby, and bring the cash.” Without another word from the member of SHINee, she hung up.

I snatched the phone from her. “Jung Minhee!!! Do you know what you’ve done!? They could sue us for extortion or blackmail or something!”

She leaned back against the hard seat with her eyes closed. “Relax Nina, it’ll be fine…from now on, we’re living in STYLE…”

I turned my back to her and didn’t speak to her for the rest of the bus ride. How could she do this to me?

God, I hope this turns out well, otherwise…

 

----------------------------------

Onew Pov

No manager, no publicist, no press, no media, no stylists, (I want to look normal for once)…Life is GOOD.

I didn’t believe the guys when they told me that some crazy chick kidnapped Minho’s phone, or at least, that’s how Key described it. Poor Minho was shocked so much he fell asleep. However, Minho’s version of what happened before they came to get me was a lot different from Kibum’s. Minho described this ‘Nina’ girl as being shy, a little muddle-headed, but nonetheless sweet. Kibum described her as being a selfish gold digger, with a bad fashion sense and in need of an attitude adjustment. I was sure he was stretching things a bit right? I thought so until she demanded we give her 18 million dollars! It’s not like we’re flat broke, but still—it’s a lot of money.

“See Jinki hyung, what did I tell you? She’s a gold digger!” Key was in his full on Diva mode, pissed at everyone and everything. Where’s Jonghyun when you need him?

“I don’t know, Umma, that didn’t sound like the Nina, I heard. She’s probably nicer than that.” Taemin tried to stick up for a girl that we didn’t even know…what’s the world coming to?

“Taemin-ah, don’t you defy your Umma when he is clearly right about a topic. Umma knows best.” He said with a glare that sent Taemin cowering into the plush chair.

“Unf…” Minho groaned as he woke up… “Guys what’s going on?”

“Key-umma made a deal with the girls to pay 18 million dollars to get your cell phone back!!!” Taemin told.

“Kibum~” Minho all but growled, “What.did.you.do!?”

“Seriously Minho, you should’ve heard the way she was talking to me. Me! The almighty Key!”

“Oh I’ll show you talking too—,” Minho said, still rubbing his eyes

If I don’t calm these idiots, there’s gonna be a fight on the plane. They’re still arguing about whether Nina is a gold digger.

“She is not a thief Kibum. She wouldn’t do that.”

“How do you know?! You’ve known her for what, 2 minutes? Why are you defending her? You think she’s cute don’t you?!”

“That’s beside the point!  All I know is that she’s not like other fans, I’m a person to her.”

“Yeah, Leeteuk, riiiiggghhhttt…”

“Shut it Kibum!”

Okay, leader mode. “Guys…calm down, we can get Minho’s phone back. Absolutely no way Manager Hyung is gonna hear about this, right?!” I said in my very best leader voice.

“Yes sir!” Taemin said, saluting me.

Face-palm.

Minho Pov

We are so screwed.

“Hyung, why did you let Key talk to her, knowing his temper? Why not you, or Taemin?” I asked Onew hyung, turning to face hi,

“Taemin always stutters when he talks around girls, and unfortunately, I have the same problem. Jonghyun is away, you were asleep and the only person left was Kibum.” He shrugged, not knowing how to explain it any other way.

“Yah!” Kibum said. “I don’t like being used as a last resort!”

“You weren’t alast resort Umma!” Taemin said cutely, moving over to Key.

“Thanks, baby.” Key said, ruffling Taemin’s hair.

“You were our first choice for a last resort!”

Key’s glare could’ve killed a bear.

If I have to spend 4 weeks with these people…it’s official:

Nina and Minho’s POV

I’m done for.

 

----------------------------

Wow… that was fun to write! The macros still won't show up!! *sad face* 

If anyone could tell me how to fix this, I'd be pretty happy.