A Day Full Of Laughs.

Mission One: Genderbender

"Haha, Annyeong!" Myungsoo said with a little wave. 

I just stood there while looking at him as I spaced out. 

I..don't feel so good..damn, you Myungsoo! 

Myungsoo was watching you worriedly as you were spacing out. Your eyes were weary as you fell a little. Myungsoo immediately led you to a bench. 

"Stay here, I'll be back with water." Myungsoo said as he rushed to the food court. 

"Ok.." I faintly said as I looked around the mall. 

-4 minutes later-

"I'm baaaack~" Myungsoo singsonged as he saw me passed out on the bench. 

Myungsoo ran quickly to the bench to see if I was still alive as he checked my pulse. 

"Thank god." Myungsoo said as he grew tense when your hand found his wrist. 

"K-Kajima..Myung..myung Oppa.." A tear slipped from your eye as you were sleeping. 

[Kajima means don't go.]

Myungsoo sat down and moved your head onto his lap. Myungsoo petted your head and smiled at your cute face. 

Myungsoo took out his phone and looked for your Grandma's number. Myungsoo's grandparents went to school with my Grandma and they took care of my Dad when he was little too. They also babysitted me when we didn't have such a big house full of the family. 

"Oh, annyeong myungmyungie~! Why did you tell Amber to run?" My grandma asked. 

"INFINITE, met her when she was a boy. Amber's hair only grew like an inch and they'll know even if she's wearing really girly clothes. My friends are really clever." Myungsoo responded. 

"Oh, well come by the house later! I know you and Amber haven't seen eachother for months! Bring her back before 10PM okay and if you're staying later make sure you feed her. You know how Amber is without food." My Grandma said with a laugh. 

"Haha, of course I know Halmeoni." Myungsoo replied with a smile.

[Halmeoni means Grandma.]

"I have to go clean the garden right now. I'll see you when you bring Amber back right?" My Grandma asked in a stern voice. 

"Of course Halmeoni. That would be rude if I don't my pay respects to you." Myungsoo chuckled. 

"That's my myungie boy! Okay, then jalja?" My Grandma said. 

"Jalja~" Myungsoo said as my Grandma hung up. 

[Jalja means see you later.]

Myungsoo looked down at you as he played with your hair. 

"I promise... I won't leave anymore." Myungsoo said with a smile. 

-10 minutes later-

"Oh my gosh, my heard hurts like..-

"Like you just hit it against a telephone pole?" Myungsoo answered as I looked up to see Myungsoo's face above. 

"That's a weird metaphor, but yes." I replied while smiling. 

Myungsoo help me sit up as he handed me the bottled water. I looked around as there were less people in the mall now. That's when I noticed that I had totally ditched Kris, my Grandma, and my Dad. I suddenly spit out my drink and made sure I spit the other way. The water got stuck in my throat as I was choking on water. Myungsoo patted my back panicked as I coughed. 

"Yah! Don't drink too fast." Myungsoo warned me as he took away the water bottle. 

"Where's my family?!" I asked frantically. 

Myungsoo put his hands on my shoulders to calm me down as I calm down a little from his touch. 

"I told them we'll be hanging out." Myungsoo said while smiling brightly. 

"Are you sure you told them? One time Sunggyu didn't tell my Dad and he got a big punish-"

"Am I Sunggyu?" Myungsoo asked as his heart dropped. 

"Ani, you are KIM MYUNGSOO and he is KIM SUNGGYU. Of course you're not Sunggyu." I explained. 

"Then let's keep it that way." Myungsoo said as his expression hardened a bit. 

I blinked and was confused. 

What's with you today? 

"Remember I'm a telepath." Myungsoo laughed. 

OH SHOOT. 

"Hehe, Myungsoo.. let's go get some ice cream!" I shouted nervously as I got up from the bench and held his hand. 

Myungsoo glanced at our now intertwined hands. I followed where his eyes were as he was looking concentrated on our hands. I tried to read what Myungsoo was saying in his mind, but he had it locked. 

"Is there something wrong?" I asked as I tugged at our hands. 

"N-No, it's just.. we haven't held hands in like 3 years." Myungsoo mumbled. 

"What did you say?" I asked even though I heard it perfectly clear. 

"Haha, nothing. Let's go get ice cream." Myungsoo stalled as he dragged me towards a ice cream cart. 

"Aww~ you two look like a great couple." The ice cream woman said lovingly. 

"Thank you, but we're not a couple. We're just really close friends." I explained. 

"Haha, yeah.. really close friends." Myungsoo said sadly, but with a smile. 

I noticed his sudden change of expressions. I squeezed his hand as I smiled at him. 

"Can we have 2 vanilla cones?" I asked happily. 

"Come right up!" The woman said as she scooped ice cream on the cones. 

I took the ice cream from her hands as Myungsoo paid for it, but as Myungsoo was handing her the money. 

A gunshot came from the end of the mall. 

The woman ducked under the cart as every went undercover. 

Myungsoo and I were the only ones standing as we shrugged and walked over to a bench to eat our ice cream. 

"Sounded like a weak bullet." Myungsoo said while laughing and enjoying his ice cream. 

"Put on your shield just in case." I warned with a whisper. 

"Already on." Myungsoo said as he nudged me with a small smile. 

"This is going to be so funny." I said as I leaned back and ate my ice cream. 

"THIS IS A ROBBERY! GET DOWN!" A guy in all black yelled with a gun in his hands. 

Myungsoo and I were communicating by our minds right now as everyone in the food court were scrambling to hide and not get killed. 

"Where's the money?!" The guy yelled at one of the restaurant owners while pointing a gun at the owners head. 

"Daebak." I said as I quickly covered my mouth as one of the robbers heard me. 

"YAH!" Myungsoo whispered while scolding me. 

I shrugged and got up to throw away my ice cream. A hand caught my shoulder as I turned around to see who it is. 

"Well, hello little miss." Another guy said with a creepy smile on his face. 

"Oh my god~ I'm so scared." I fake screamed in fear. 

The guy put on an amused expression as I went back to my pokerface. 

"May I help you?" I asked with my hands on my hips. 

"Give me your money. Or we'll have to do this the hard way." The guy threatened as he pointed a knife towards my face. 

Myungsoo stepped up funnily with a goofy look on his face. 

"Well, hello thar." Myungsoo said in a weird accent. 

I couldn't, but laugh. The guy was confused as I was rolling like a buffalo. 

"Kid, I don't want to hurt you!" The guy said confused. 

"Just do it the hard way!" I said as the guy stabbed me and took my purse. 

The wound healed immediately as the guy ran away. I retrieved the bag as I laughed. 

"Hilarious." Myungsoo said as we high fived. 

"Let's go." I said as I dragged him out of there. 

The looks on the robbers faces were priceless.. especially the people hiding around us were so surprised. 

--

It was 9PM when Myungsoo took me home. We had a wonderful time bonding with eachother on our way back to the house. We kind of got lost too... My cousins are a bunch of jerks. They led us to the wrong house. Ugh. 

"It's nice to see you Halmeoni." Myungsoo bowed to my Grandma with a bag in his hands. 

"Come here myungie! It's been so long since I've seen you!" My Grandma said as she tackled Myungsoo in a hug. 

Halmeoni? Myungie? - Kris

"Here, I bought you something that you might like a lot." Myungsoo said as he motioned for everyone to sit down on the couch. 

Myungsoo pulled out a light purple dress shirt. Purple was my Grandma's favorite color. 

My Grandma hugged it and then hugged Myungsoo. 

"You still remembered my favorite color Myungie!" My Grandma yelped as she spazzed over the simple dress shirt. 

"You're welcome halmeoni." Myungsoo hugged her back as he smiled. 

Kris was definitely finished with earning his points. Kris was simply just the boyfriend in the wheelchair, but Myungsoo was the guy that has been by Amber's side for a long time as he was your childhood friend. 

"If I may excuse myself, I'm going to the bathroom." Kris said as he wheeled himself over to the bathroom. 

Kris stopped in front of the mirror and stood up from his wheelchair. Kris stared at the wheelchair like it was evil. 

"Why do I need you anymore?" Kris asked himself. 

Kris looked at the mirror this time with hatred in his eyes. 

"Myungsoo.." Kris said with gritted teeth. 

--

"What's taking Kris so long in the bathroom?" My Dad asked as he got up. 

"I'm right here." Kris said as he walked normally without his wheelchair in his hands. 

Kris placed the wheelchair on the side of the stairs as he sat down with the rest of us. 

"You can walk now!" I excitedly said. 

"Yeah, practice makes perfect." Kris quoted as he laughed. 

"Congrats bro." Myungsoo said as he went for a fist pump, but was ignored by Kris who was smiling at your lovely face. 

I see how it is man. -Myungsoo

Myungsoo smirked and leaned with his back on the couch. 

"I'll be leaving now. Good night dino-ah." Myungsoo said as he waved goodbye while walking out the door, but was stopped by my Grandma. 

"I have something for you! Just wait for a couple of minutes and I'll go get it." My Grandma said as she rushed up the stairs. 

I stood at the doorway with Myungsoo as he was tying his shoelaces together. 

"So, do I get a goodnight hug?" Myungsoo asked as he spread his arms wide. 

"Ehh, so childish." I said as I went in for the hug. 

It hurt Kris deep down in his heart as he saw the skinship between you and Myungsoo. Kris turned away as he walked out to the backyard where the pond is. 

"Goodbye Myungie oppa!" I said as my Grandma had given him the present already while we were waving bye to him. 

"Goodnight Myung-goon!" My Grandma said as she waved goodbye also. 

[Goon is like dongsaeng or hoobae. Just someone younger than you.]

--

"Where's Kris?" I asked my Grandma who looked as confused as me. 

"Where's your Dad?" Grandma asked also. 

"He's in the kitchen eating cake." My cousin Key said as he went upstairs.

"Where's Kris then?" I asked again. 

"I don't know honey, but it's time for my beauty sleep. I bet he's back at the house sleeping already!" My Grandma said as she rushed upstairs to go to sleep. 

"Goodnight halmeoni." I mumbled as I searched for Kris.

--

"I should probably get back inside.. They might be looking for me." Kris said as he got up from sitting on a rock that was nearby the pond. 

Kris turned and ended up running into me as we stumbled together. 

--

We were now sitting in the pond all drenched. I glared at Kris who had a goofy smile on his face. 

"Hehe, you found me?" Kris laughed awkwardly while getting up from the pond. 

Once Kris got up, he offered me a hand as I took it and got out. 

"Let's hurry and get to the house. It's windy and I don't want you to get sick." Kris worriedly said as he held me in his arms while rushing to the house. 

--

I took a long warm shower as Kris took a quick warm one. Once we both got out Kris offered to dry my hair which I thought was sweet.. but then again I don't have much hair to dry. 

"Haha, all done." Kris said as I looked up at him. 

We stared at eachothers eyes as we were sitting down on the bed criss cross. Kris leaned in for a kiss, but there was a knock at the door. 

Way to ruin the moment. -Kris

Seems like someone forgot that I could read minds. -Me

"You got a package dino." My cousin Jonghyun said with a charming smile as he was in teddy bear pajamas. 

I laughed and kissed his cheek. 

"Goodnight Jonghyun Oppa." I said as I closed the door on him. 

"What's that?" Kris asked as he stared at the box. 

"I have no idea." I said as I set it on the living room table. 

I opened it and it showed a nice varsity jacket. 

They were couple jackets as I handed one to Kris. 

"Who sent this?" Kris asked while inspecting the jacket for anything strange. 

A small black device fell out of the jacket. 

"Wow, they're definitely not smart." I said as I grabbed the device and searched for one in my pocket. 

Mine was disguised as lint. 

"Time to get ride of these." I scoffed as I folded the jacket. 

I got up from where I was sitting as Kris also did. I searched in the drawer for my old slingshot as I went outside and motioned Kris to follow me to the observatory. 

"Woah, I didn't think you would have something like this." Kris said as we reached out destination. 

"Haha, it's at the edge of the land. Let's sling shot the trackers somewhere far." I said as I handed Kris a sling shot. 

Kris sling shot it far far away as I could see it land in a river. 

"Oh, nice shot. I should aim there too!" I said as I aimed at the river. 

I aimed at the river and it plunged through the river. 

"Now let's go." Kris said as he rubbed his arms from the wind that was picking up. 

I put my arms around him as I laughed. 

"Warm now?" I asked as I looked up. 

"Very warm." Kris replied as we walked back to the house in eachother's arms. 


A/N: Sorry for not updating haha. I was caught between that selection process I posted up. Well, Genderbender might end up as a sequel. :P I actually want to do Loving You, but I can do both maybe if I don't get charcters messed up like I did on my other ones. 

Have a nice day~ :D 

Subscribe, Upvote, and Comment. ♥♥♥