Xia Guo is dead.

Mission One: Genderbender

"Hey, do you mind coming with me again?" I asked as I was messing around with my Rubix Cube that Luhan threw at me during Gym class. 

"Going where exactly this time? Do I have to jump a bunch of walls like last time or can we take a car?" Kris asked as he looked up from his studies. 

"Hm, nothing much. Just a few barbed wire fences and bunches of pitbulls. We can take the car, but we're on foot later on." I said while setting down my Rubix Cube with the red side finished. 

"Ahh, I kind of don't want to go." Kris said as he gulped at the image of himself getting ripped to bits by ferocious dogs who want to bite his . 

"Wow, wimp. I can see the headlines now Kris. 'Tall fit guy gets killed by dogs while helpless pretty boy saves the day'." I said as I laughed and talked like a news reporter. 

Kris frowned as he imagined that. 

"Then again, why do you do these kinds of things?" Kris asked curiously. 

"It's training. For situations.. it's good for my health. I get exercise and I can strategize alone. You will stand on the rooftop like always." I mentioned as he went back to his studies while muttering to himself. 

Thank god he only knows the missions. If he knew about the girl part then-

"Hey, I'm going to go to bed.. You can take Minho's bed upstairs." Kris said as he walked towards his bed sleepily. 

"Oh okay.. Good night Kris." I said as I turned off the lamps and walked upstairs to Minho's bedroom. 

"Goodnight Ambi. I love you." Kris responded while saying the other half in his head. 

I heard it and immediately replied to it shocked. 

"What did you just say?" I asked while taking a peek from the staircase. 

"Did you hear me say that?!" Kris asked as he sprung up from his bed and hit his head against the ceiling. 

What is with guys hitting there heads on the ceiling?! 

"Ouch.." Kris said as he rubbed the back of his head. 

I rushed downstairs and turned the lamps back on to check his head. There was a bump forming like Sunggyu's head, but this was badder than Sunggyus. 

"Are you and Sunggyu related or something? You both are weird..hitting your heads on the ceilings." I said as I looked in Kris' mini fridge. 

"There's a ice pack on the top." Kris said with his eyes closed while laying down on his bed. 

I opened the top and grabbed the ice pack that was freezing cold. I wrapped a warm towel over it so it wouldn't be too cold, enough to give him a headache. I put it on Kris' head as he held is securely on the bump. 

"I'm going back-" 

"No..please stay." Kris said softly with his eyes half closed while laying down in bed. 

"If you s-say so.." I said while stammering. 

I pulled up a chair from his desk to be positioned right next to on the bed. I sat down and waited for him to fall asleep, but he kept opening his eyes to look at me while I was looking at the interesting things he had around his room. 

"You could sleep in my bed if you want.. We are guys." Kris suggested as I rejected with a nod. 

"It's okay.. I'll just sit here until you fall asleep." I said as I yawned. 

"You're tired just sleep here. I'll sleep more peacefully if you do." Kris added in. 

"No, it's okay Kris. I"ll just stay here."

"I insist. Please just sleep here." 

"Kris, no thank you." 

"I said I insist." 

"And I rejected. Now go to sleep." 

"Please." 

"I'm sorry Kris." 

"I'm a grown man telling you to sleep with me in one bed. Sleep with me before I feel more embarrassed." 

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with that man." 

"Just sleep here. Just please. That's all you have to do for tonight." 

I got up from my seat and pushed it back to Kris' desk as I slid to the other side of the bed while covering the blanket over myself. 

Kris turned to face me and winked. I was wide eyed and had no idea what was happening. 

"What was with that w-wink?" I stuttered unknowingly. 

"Nothing much. Why? Did you turn even gayer?" Kris joked around. 

I gulped and turned the opposite side of him so he would be facing my back. 

"Yahh~I was kidding. You're biual so it doesn't really matter." Kris mentioned. 

"Just go to sleep Kris." I mumbled as I secured the blanket over me tighter. 

"Pshh, okay.." Kris said as he was still facing me. 

Kris closed his eyes for a split second and couldn't sleep. 

"I can't sleep.. are you awake still?" Kris asked. 

"Kris, you closed your eyes for like a split second. Of course you can't sleep. You're not even trying." I said as I turned to face him.

"I kind of miss home. My bed seems more nicer there since it's more secure and safe.. I haven't been sleeping that well here." Kris said as he hugged his extra pillow. 

I stared at him sympathetically as I sat up and covered most of the blankets over him. Kris' expression softened as he saw how you were worried about his sleep. 

"I'll make sure you go to sleep tonight." I said with confidence. 

"Haha, good luck." Kris replied while wrapping himself in the blanket like a ball. 

I patted his arm while humming because my Parents would always do that whenever I couldn't sleep, but that was when I was kid. I don't know if this was going to work on Kris or not. 

"Can you sing?" Kris asked with his eyes closed. 

"Uhhh, pass." I said as I was still patting his back. 

"You know.. you remind me of someone I know." Kris said while opening one eye. 

"I have used to have a friend named Xia Guo, but I heard she passed away a few years ago in a toxic waste slash car accident..She was the scholar student at my school in China and we used to hang out once in a while when she wasn't studying for the next exam which was 3 months away." Kris said as he smiled a the memories. 

No wonder you seemed familiar.. My fake identity in China was Xia Guo.. I would be a girly girl by day, but then I would also be a bboy by night. I can' t believe I couldn't see him in front of my eyes before.. It must have been the hair. He wasn't this handsome back in China from what I remembered.

Flashback.

"Hey! Xia, where are you going?" Wu Fan asked while panting. 

"Haha, no where. I was just getting some fresh air. Don't worry about me." I replied as I leaned on the rails while taking deep breaths. 

"Is it true about your hypersensitivity? That you can't smell strong perfumes or colognes.. or any of that kind of stuff that's strong?" Wu Fan asked worriedly. 

"It's true, but it's not that bad that I would faint.." I trailed off as I saw Wu Fan's girl-friend pop up. 

"Wu Fan, let's go eat together. I don't want to eat with the others without you~" The girl cooed as I looked away in disgust. 

"I think I'm going to stay here with Xia Guo. I'm sorry." Wu Fan said as I smiled in victory. 

"Wu Fan, you need to understand this. I like you. Yes, I confessed. I like you." The girl awkwardly smiled in delight. 

I laughed as they both looked at me weirdly. 

"Oh, sorry carry on. I just remembered something funny." I said as I continued to laugh a little. 

"I'm sorry, but I don't like you. I like Xia Guo." Wu Fan said the last part in his head while glancing at you. 

I looked at my watch and noticed that it was time go back home to my fake Uncle who was actually my Dad's coworker.

"I have to go guys. I'll see you all at school!" I said as I walked away while waving to Wu Fan and sticking my tongue out at the girl. 

-- The next day. 

"Where's Xia Guo guys?!" Wu Fan asked hurriedly as he was waiting upon your arrival since you weren't in your first 2 classes which were with him. 

"You didn't hear?" Tao asked as his eyes were red and puffy. (Tao has a buzz cut during this time and he looked more like a panda.. a less cuter one, but a very photogenic panda haha)

"No, Tao. I didn't hear then I wouldn't have asked!" Wu Fan yelled while thinking of the worst case scenarios. 

"I'm sorry Hyung.. but she's gone." Chen said as he put his hand on the back of Kris' back while trying to comfort him. 

"What do you mean?" Wu Fan asked confused. 

"She died." Xiumin said while sadly eating the candy bar you would always get with him at the concession stand during football games. 

"S-She what?" Wu Fan asked again making sure he heard correctly. 

"She d-died.." Luhan said as a tear fell down his cheek. 

Luhan and you were the bestest friends. Luhan had already developed a little crush on you, but he knew Kris already liked you so he backed off. Poor Luhan ended up a playboy when he heard that you died. It was like the end for him, but he continued dating someone else to try and forget you, but instead he never found that perfect girl so he just dated once a week or whenever he felt like it. 

"I-I.. no she c-can't. Are you guys lying to m-me?" Kris asked softly as he broke down in tears. 

"We're not lying to you. It was even on the news this morning." Lay said as he hugged Kris. 

"L-Lay.. G-Guys, I can't do anything without her.. How am I supposed to become a idol if she's gone forever now?" Kris asked as he sobbed into Lay's shirt. 

-- You at the airport with short hair. 

"Whew~ mission finally over." I sighed as I sat down in my seat in the airplane. 

Sunggyu sat beside me as he leaned on me a little. 

"I saw 2 guys fall for you~ Or more like a lot!" Sunggyu complained a little as he nudged you once in a while. 

"Shut up." I said as I put my headphones on. 

End of Flashback

Kris was already fast asleep as I was thinking about what happened the day I left China. I left EXO-M to be exact and even the helpless Kris who would warm up to me every now and then. I lost all my fake friends that actually cared about me when whatever I pulled off was just an act. I never really liked them more then friends, they were just friends to me and nothing else. I would occasionally hook onto there arms and they would kiss my forehead, but from my point of view.. I saw it as a brother and sister relationship. Nothing more than that. 

If I hadn't died what would have happened? I would have still died anyways.. I came back to life because of the toxic doing it's works on me. Sunggyu and I were new people, but I had amnesia. How was I remembering all these memories that the doctor said that I had permanently deleted? 


A/N: Hanging Out On The Job Part 2 will be out today or tomorrow.. Then that means I've down 3 updates today/tonight if I work on the next one right after this one. And lookie what I did guise~

I USE WINDOWS 8 SO IT LOOKS KIND OF WEIRD HAHA.

Minecraft lovin'.