Do you know what you did to us when you 'fake' died?

Mission One: Genderbender

"I'm really sorry guys.. It's for my job." I said with my head down. 

"I can't believe you're Xia Guo and you were in front of our eyes the whole entire time." Tao said while walking around with his head up. 

"I don't believe your Xia Guo. Tell me all the things we did together." Luhan said as he stared deeply into your eyes.

I looked away as I sighed. 

"That's the point. The accident was real, but I didn't die. I ended up getting permanent Amnesia and the doctor said that I'm developing my memories now.. it's like a 3 year delay on my memories coming back." I explained. 

Kris leaned against the bench with his hands in his pockets. 

"Do you know what you did to us when we heard you were dead?" Kris choked out when looking the other way. 

"..I don't know. Please tell me because I'm reeally sorry." I pleaded. 

"I ended up facing depression for a year because of your death. I never went out with anyone because when you died, I was afraid to love another and end up watching them die." Kris said as a tear went down his cheek. 

"W-Wu Fan.. I didn't know that. I'm sorry.. really." I said as I looked up at his back that was facing me. 

"Hah, do you know what you did to me?" Luhan said with a hint of anger and sadness mixed in his voice. 

"Luhan, please tell me." I softly said while looking down. 

"I used to love you very much, but I decided to refrain myself. I regretted not asking you out when I had the chance every time we hung out. Do you want to know what happened to the others too?! Xiumin stopped eating chocolate bars and he would throw them all out whenever his fans would put it in the baskets. Tao lost a lot of sleep and ended up getting major sleeping bags. Just look at his face! 'No Sleep' is written all over it. Lay still has the guitar you signed for him before you left. For gods sake, Tao, Kris, Xiumin, Chen, heck with it! All of EXO M for gods sake, loved you very much! We still even have your photos in our phones." Luhan shouted as I stared at him wide eyed. 

"I was that important?" I asked while looking up at everyone. 

"Do you remember those kisses on the foreheads, hooking arms.. that stuff?" Luhan asked. 

I hesitated because I didn't really remember it since it was a very faded memory that was slowly coming to me. 

"Hey! What are you doing out here guys?" Chen barged in with the other EXO M members behind him. 

"Tell him Xia Guo." Luhan said with clenched fists and tears streaming down his face. 

Kris slid down to the ground while hugging his knees. 

Tao was walking around still with his head up so the tears wouldn't fall down as he bit his lower lip. 

"Xia Guo? Wait, what.." Chen said slowly while looking at Ambi closely. 

Tears were also seen in the other members eyes. 

"I-It really is y-you." Xiumin said as he walked up to you and gave you a hug. 

"Why did you leave us?" Lay asked when he came over to me to give me a breath-taking hug. 

"I was actually in a real accident guys.. I just didn't die. I returned to Seoul as soon as I got done with my mission and ending up running into a toxic waste factory on my way to get Ice Cream with my friend." I explained and hugged almost every one of them except for Luhan and Kris. 

"Wait, but you said you got Amnesia.. you only remember this?" Chen asked while wiping away his tears. 

"I only remembered your guys faces and the accident. I don't remember anything else." I said as sadness swept over me. 

"C-Can I talk to Ambi, no, I mean Xia Guo alone guys?" Kris finally managed to choke out. 

"That's another thing I should tell you.. Ambi and Xia Guo aren't my real names." I said. 

"Well, you mind as well introduce yourself then." Xiumin said while smiling. 

"Hello everyone. My name is Amber Josephine Liu. Nice to meet you all~" I said as I bowed. 

"How did I not know it was you?" Chen asked as he laughed and carressed your cheek. 

Kris and Luhan clenched there fists at Chen's sudden skinship. 

"Now that you guys know I really am then you have to keep quiet. My dad will not standby and take it smoothly if one of you mention it to anyone. Am I clear?" I commanded. 

They all nodded there heads as the rest of the EXO M members left, leaving Kris and I together. 

"Let's go talk in private." Kris suggested with his head down. 

Kris dragged me to floor 2 at the abandoned classroom that was used for nothing.. considering that it was 'abandoned'. Kris leaned on the old teachers desk as I sat in a chair not too far away from him. 

Kris stared at me as I avoided his eye contact. 

"Look at me now." Kris commanded. 

I slowly turned to look at him. 

Kris walked over to me as he pulled me out of the seat and strangled me into a hug. Kris bent down to put his head on your shoulder while crying silently. I patted his back because of all the things I heard from him... he sounded like he suffered the most. Then again, I didn't hear Luhan's reason as to how he did change when I died. 

"Do you know how depressed I was? Do you know what I did without you?" Kris choked out as he was crying immensely into my shoulder. 

"I-" 

"Was everything an act? Did you actually appreciate us as friends or were you just playing around with our hearts?" Kris asked as he looked down at me. 

"I honestly.. don't know Kris. I'm sorry." I replied while shrugging. 

"Tell me if this rings a bell." Kris asked as he dragged me to a concrete wall and pushed me against it. 

Kris put his hand the wall right next to my face and did the same with the other hand. I looked up at Kris. 

"Is this supposed to bring back my mem-" I was cut off by Kris' lips crashing onto mine. 

For some reason, my arms ended up around Kris' neck as he put all his emotions into that very one kiss. Why was I kissing him back if I had no feelings for him in the beginning?


A/N: Short update before I go to school! OMFG CRAZY RIGHT. LOL