Stuck in...

Mission One: Genderbender

"Should I tell my Dad about this?" I asked as I wheeled him into the elevator. 

"I don't think so..I want to see what I can do with my powers for awhile." Kris said as he smiled. 

"If you say so." I mumbled and sighed as I clicked the number that led us to the 5th floor.

We stayed in silence as we were both staring up at the meter which labeled the number of floors we were on. I whistled until the elevator came to a short stop and the lights in the elevator started blinking red. I didn't panic, but Kris sounded pissed off. 

"What the heck." Kris said as he wheeled himself over towards the elevator buttons. 

Kris pushed the emergency call button and put his mouth close to it. 

"Hello? We're stuck in the elevator right now and I'm handicapped so, I can't go through the shaft in the ceiling." Kris explained the situation. 

There was no reply as Kris let go of the button and turned to look at me with a shrug. Kris wheeled himself right next to me as we just stood there, like abnormal people would. We didn't panic or do anything, but just stand there.. glancing at eachother once in a while. 

"So.. what are we going to do since I can't go through the shaft?" Kris asked as he relaxed in his chair and looked up at me. 

"Well, let's make the best of the tim-" 

"HELP!" Kris and I heard muffled voices from the top of the ceiling outside. 

"Did you hear that?" Kris asked while looking up.

I looked up also while reaching for the ceiling shaft. I opened it a bit and blocked it from closing with a notepad I had in my pocket. 

"Hello?" I shouted as I heard a small echo from outside. 

"HELP!" A scream came. 

"Where are you?" I yelled as I was searching for an answer. 

There was a dead silence as I heard muffled screams as if someone was being pulled away. I blinked and had a confused expression on my face. 

"What was that all about?" Kris asked. 

"I have no idea.. Seems like someone needs some help up there." I said as I opened the shaft more so I could take a look around. There was 3 elevators close by ours, but they were 1 or 2 levels higher or lower. 

"Can anybody hear me?!" I yelled as it created another echo. 

"What floor are you on?!" Kris also yelled while waiting for a response. 

Also dead silence yet there was muffled voices somewhere. 

"Dude, this is kind of creepy." I said as I looked at Kris. 

"It's okay. The firebreathing Dragon is right here." Kris said as we laughed together even though we were in a krisus. (LOL SEE WHAT I DID THAR?)

"Hey! You on 4th floor!" Kris and I heard a yell. 

I immediately opened the shaft to see people from the 2nd floor looking down at us from the edge of there elevator. 

I waved to show them I was there as I smiled. 

"Are you guys okay?!" They yelled while waving. 

"Yeah! But I have a handicapped person with me." I yelled back. 

"Have you tried opening the doors?" Another voice said. 

"We don't have anything to open it with!" I responded. 

"Use the wheelchair!" Someone from the 6th floor suggested. 

"Oh, thanks! I'll give it a try and tell you if I got it or not!" I thanked. 

I went back down while closing the shaft. Kris looked at me amused.

"Hey, I need your wheelchair." I said as I helped him get out. 

I set Kris in the corner as he was just sitting there limp. 

I folded up the wheelchair as I attempted to open the elevator with my hands. I walked backwards and set my back to the wall. 

"What are you doing?" Kris asked as he was confused. 

"Telekinesis. I've gone without a month of training so I'm rusty now." I said as I focused on the door. 

Kris quieted down and waited for my work. 

I opened my eyes fast and moved my hands according to where I wanted the doors to go. 

The door was slowly moving as I slowly also grabbed the wheelchair so it would hold it. There was radiating heat fuming inside the elevator as smoke was filling the air. I took off my jacket and put it to Kris' mouth as I grabbed my mask out of my bag to block the smoke from coming into my nose or mouth. 

I opened the ceiling shaft and searched for the people I talked to earlier. I spotted someone looking down at us from the 2nd floor. Possibly the guy who called us out. 

"Hey! You!" I shouted getting the guys attention. 

The guy looked down and smiled. 

"Did you get it?" The guy asked, but he noticed the smoke coming out of the elevator and filling the vacant space around us. 

"There's a fire on floor 4." I said as I uncovered my mouth so I could speak better.

I coughed as the smoke was thickening.

"I'm going to close the elevator. There's too much smoke coming in!" I shouted as I got back into the elevator and closed the shaft. 

"Hurry and close it!" Kris shouted as I was back against the wall, closing it. 

"Wait!" I shouted unfocused. 

The doors slowly moved together as I set the wheelchair next to Kris. 

Smoke was in the elevator as it was slowly clearing with me opening the shaft. 

"What are we going to do now?" Kris asked while looking up at me. 

"Well, let's hope for the best." I said as I sat next to him and waited. 

 


A/N: OHHH SUSPENSEFUL. :S Haha.

SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE, and Comment~