The News

Pure White

Park Jaehwa, the famous actress that retired a few years ago was watching television. There, she came across to the news regarding the Delta Company her dear friend Kim Daejung was a shareholder at. The company had went bankrupt three days ago and was in the verge of closing down.

Park Jaehwa, the one actress famous for her helpfulness, quickly ran out of her house to ask for help from her husband. The national angel wanted to help her old friend so badly that she was almost in an accident on the way.

"Yongsun-ah! Park Yongsun!" 

She ran into his room shouting.

Park Yongsun lifted up his head and smiled.

"What is it, darling?"

"Have you heard the news?" she talked in a hurry.

"which news, darling? And please, calm down a bit." 

He was still smiling at his panicked wife.

"Delta Company, Daejung's company...went bankrupt! Can we help them? Is there a way to help them?" 

She was biting her lips nervously.

"Like what, honey? If there is something that can be done, I'm ready to help." Park Yongsun said still keeping his smiling face.

"Really? Let me think..."

Park Jaehwa calmed down a bit.

"What about marrying Jooeun with Jaejoong? They get along pretty well, right? Also Jaejoong is really handsome." she said after a while.

Park Yongsun was silent. He was thinking about his wife's idea.

"That sure is a good idea, but isn't our little Jooeun still too young?" he finally talked.

Park Jaehwa smiled at her husband.

"Have you forgotten that we married at our 17's?" 

The CEO known for his seriousness let out a silly laugh.

"Right. But she's a sheltered princess, darling. Do you think she could handle the burden of being married?" 

"I have faith in my daughter, honey. And don't think that she's a sheltered princess just because she doesn't go out much." 

"Yeah yeah. I'm pretty sure she knows very well how the outside world is..." Park Yongsun finally gave up.

"Does that mean you agree?" Jaehwa said with a child-like excitement.

As soon as Park Jongsun nodded, she went out and phoned her dear friend, Kim Daejung.

"Daejung-ah? I have an offer to you."

She talked with her friend for quite a while and hung up after hearing him saying "Okay, I will discuss it with Eunkyung."

She was smiling to herself as she went back to her home. The idea of seeing her already pure white daughter in a pure white wedding dress made her heart beat faster.

"I hope she won't look like me in her wedding dress." she sighed.

Because her daughter was also an albino like herslef, she was afraid that the dress wouldn't suit her too.

"Nah, she's much prettier than me. I'm sure even that white dress will suit her and we can always choose a different colour if it doesn't." she shrugged thinking of blue dresses.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jooeun's math teacher would come tonight. He was her teaccher for eight years now, they trusted him very much. So, they had agreed on going to a dinner with Kim Daejung and Han Eunkyung when the awaited phone call came from Daejung.

"Changmin-ah!" Jaehwa called from in front of the door.

The young math teacher came immadiately.

"Yesi Jaehwa-sshi?" he smiled.

"Take care of Jooeun and Hyunae, okay? Hyunae must go to bed before 10, don't forget that and don't make Jooeun stay up for too long." Park Jaehwa smiled at him.

Changmin said "Don't worry, I will make the little princesses go to bed early."

Park Jaehwa just nodded not erasing her sweet smile from her face and went out.

As soon as the door closed, the 10-year-old little Hyunae showed up screaming.

"I won't go to bed that early! All the good music programms are after 10!"

Changmin lifted her up saying "You know that if you don't go to bed, all your instrumental lessons will be canceled right?"

Little Hyunae quickly stopped screaming and stamping.

"Okay, I will go to bed early." she mumbled jumping out of Changmin's arms and went to her room.

Soon, a guitar sound could be heard.

"You sure can handle her well." Jooeun said from behind Changmin's back.

He turned to her and smiled.

"I guess so. Shall we begin the lesson or do you want to eat first?" he said.

"The lesson, please. I want it to end as soon as it could." Jooeun laughed.

"Why? You have something to talk with oppa?" Changmin laughed back.

Jooeun nodded as she went to the study room.

After studying for two hours, they finished today's lesson.

"Let me take Hyunae to bed, then we can talk." Chanming said getting up.

"Jooeun nodded and went to her room.

When Changmin came, she immadiately began talking.

"You remember Jaejoong, right? The jerk that is mom's friend's son. We met at the mall today and he didn't even say 'hello' to me." she hissed with anger.

"Shh...Calm down." Changmin said her hair. "and wow, you went out of the house?" he added with a laugh.

"Yes, with a wig and lenses." Jooeun replied.

"Hmm... Then even I couldn't recognise you." Changmin said.

"No, he recognised me. I could feel it. He just ignored me."

"But don't you hate him? What's the big deal?" 

Changmin was confused.

"Yeah, to the bone. It's just that... you know there aren't much people I know and when I see one of them, I want them to talk to me even if it's just a simple hello." she sighed.

"I understand..." 

"So don't you ever try to ignore me or I will try all the moves I've learned up until now on you!" she pushed Changmin while laughing.

"Yah! Be abit politer to your teacher!" Changmin yelled.

"Yes, teacher! Do you want ice-cream?" Jooeun go down from her bed.

"Vanilla!"

"Okay!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Everything's settled then. But is it really fine to let them know just at the last minute?" Han Eunkyung said with worry in her face.

"Honey, don't worry too much. They get along well and two weeks before the wedding is not considered 'the last minute'." Kim Daejung assured his wife.

"If you say so..." she just sighed.

"Should we get up then?" Park Jaehwa smiled.

The other three nodded and they went out of the restaurant.

 

 

 

___________________________

 

First chapter done! ^-^

I think just Yunho is missing, right? He must wait a few chapters... >.>

Please leave a comment!