Chapter 9 : Popularity

My Lovely Anti-Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V

Because the high rating from the program. Not only Sehun, But Miyoung has gained a popularity too as an antifan. An antifan who has a lot of fan. The popularity gives her many changes. If people usually just see her and don't know about her, now everybody will give her a smile and greetings. Miyoung doesn't like the attention that she has.

--------------------------------------------

That evening, after she finished her studies she got a call.

'Hello? Who is this?'

'It's me! Your director! A PD interested in you Miyoung! He wants you to be his guest on his show! Do you want to take it?'

'I'm sorry..but, i think don't..' She meekly answered.

'But..But They will give you much money. You sure?' He asked again, hoping she would interested with the offer.

She thought about her grandma, and the answer is yes. she wants her grandma become happy.

'I'll take it, then.' She replied with the definitely tone.

--------------------------------------------

She knew it. She would get more tired than usually she is. She walked out from the building with a slow pace. It seemed her energy is already drained out. She walked, walked and walked just wanted to arrived to the apartment.  Not just her body, actually has dried after speaking hundreds of time.

She opened the apartment door. She greeted with Sehun bulge eyes.

'Gosh..You look horrible.What happe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter