Chapter 4 : Soju Moment

My Lovely Anti-Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I decided to change 'you' to be Miyoung because it's easier for me. So, from now i won't use 'you' again.

Miyoung P.OV

The Exo-k members introduced themselves. They chatted with me. I took them around the apartment. Some of them waved their hands to the cameras. They are really nice, unlike sehun.

I saw Sehun just walked lazzily with his poker-face on.

 

Author P.O.V

Sehun got impatient with his hyungs childishness, so he pulled his hyungs to the door.

'Hyungs, please i need time to relaxe. Can we just talk another time?' He used his famous aegyo. BBUING BBUING.

'Our little maknae seems want a private time with his antifan, huhh? Okayy thenn..Bye bye Miyoung-ah' Kai and the others waved their hands to Sehun and Miyoung.

'Bye bye Oppas!' Miyoung smiled to them and waved her hands.

After Exo Closed the door, Sehun turned to her.

'You called them oppas! Why you not calling me oppa?'

'Because they are really nice and sweet towards me. Unlike someone.' Miyoung stucked her tounge at him.

'How dare you--'

Sehun started to yelled at her, but Miyoung just left him alone on the door.

*I win this time Oh Sehun* She smirked.

Miyoung the TV and changed the channel to find an interesting program to watch. She stopped, when she saw Sehun grabbed his jacket and his mask.

'Where are you going?'

Sehun ignored her question and asked her back, ' Do you want to come?'

'Tell me where are you going. Then, i'm gonna think about it.' Miyoung answered.

'Fine!! I'm going to drink a soju.' He yelled in frustation.

'I'm coming with you!!' She grinned.

They walked together, not too far and not too close. But it was really awkward.

>>Fast Forward

They came into a soju stand. There weren't much people, because it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter