Chapter 12 : Protecting Her

My Lovely Anti-Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miyoung used her free hands to punched her kidnapper, but it was no use at all. Her strengh is nothing. she bite her opponent hand who covered . The man winced in pain while Miyoung tried to running. Unfortunately, the man grabbed her hair roughly and pulled her body back to his. "You ! You know what? i'm just going to ravish you, until you can't walk for sure!" Miyoung could feel his breath,this man was drunk.

Miyoung screamed, hoping someone would save her, "HELP ME! Someone, please help me!"

The man slapped her hard on the cheek, "Shut The up!"

Her lips was bleeding. Tears welled up on her eyes. She closed her eyes as the man tried to ped his pants. She heard someone's shouts. Miyoung opened her eyes again and she saw the man has already laid on the street. Then, she saw someone around her. She saw Sehun. Sehun has saved her. She really really felt grateful towards him.

Sehun face was dark as like the night sky. He was angry, indeed he felt that maybe he could gone mad at the moment. Where was Myungsoo? Why he didn’t accompany Miyoung to go home? But, the thing that made him angrier was the man in front of him. The man saw him with his terrified eyes. “Go! If you still want to live. ” Sehun growled at the man.

The man ran from the dark alley, leaving Sehun and Miyoung. Sehun's eyes went to Miyoung. He was so angry, but at the same time, he also worried about her. How could this girl be so stupid? why she wanted home by herself? Walking by herself like she has no brain.

"Are yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter