Chapter 6 : Strange

My Lovely Anti-Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Remember !! The apartment doesn't have a camera on the bedroom and the bathroom. Read Chapter 2  ^^

Miyoung P.O.V

My eyes widened in horror. I could see Sehun surprised too. But, his face became flustered because of the scene. The scene was when Sehun gave me a piggy back when i was drunk. I was mumbling something. It seemed like i called Myungsoo in my dreamland. Then, i kissed Sehun's neck and after that i bited his neck. I could see Sehun's yelped in pain.

The reporter chuckled at me. I mouthed sorry to Sehun. But he pretended like he didn't see me.

*How could i do that? I mean i never knew if i was so wild when i was so drunk* I shook my head silently.

We went to the backstage after we finished the interview.

'Did i really bite your neck? Sorry..i'm sorry,.' i mumbled.

'Yes, you are. Look at this!' He answered with his annoyed face.

I looked at his neck. It was red. I touched it, but i could feel Sehun's body stiffened.

'I'm okay. Just don't touch it okay?' He sternly said.

*Do you hate me that much Oh Sehun? Until your body stiffened around me.*

The thought pained my heart a little bit. Since when i become so sensitive? This is not me. I put on my smile and wished the sensitive miyoung will be vanished.

 

Sehun P.O.V

I quickened my pace. i felt this again, first when I carried her to the apartment. Now, it happens again. I could feel butterflies in my stomach. That stupid witch sure knew how to controlled me. She didn't have to touch me back then. 

I realized something. !! The witch was not beside me.

I saw her walked slowly behind me. Her face is weird. She seemed bothered by something.

'Hey, witch..Why are you so long?' I shouted to her.

I stepped back to her. I grabbed her hands and dragged her with me.

'Yah, can you walk more faster?' I hissed.

'Can you answer me? Are you sick?' I worriedly a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter