Chapter 3 : Evil Prank

My Lovely Anti-Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miyoung P.O.V

The next morning, I woke up. I had enough sleep yesterday. I prepaired myself, ready to go to the college. I got a scholarship from my college. I don't want to smug, but at least i have something that i can proud of.

The apartment was really quiet. I believed Sehun has already gone for his activities.

I went to the kitchen to grabbed a drink. Then, i saw something on the refrigerator. There was a sticky note on there.

It was written,  Hey, your snoring sounds really great. It was like the alarm for me.

I could fell my cheeks already burned because of embarrassment and anger. Then, I smirked to myself.

*You want to play a game Oh Sehun? Just wait! i'll give you something fun*

 

Sehun P.OV

This morning i played a little game with her. i put on a sticky note on the refrigerator. It was written about her snoring. The thought of her being embarrassed in front of the camera make me laughed like a maniac.

I was just make the program more fun. The program maybe will have a high rating because of this.

My hyungs then interrupted my thought.

'What are you laughing at Sehun? Sorry, but you look like a moron right now.' Chanyeol hyung asked me, playfully.

'Have you met her? Your antifan? What's her name? Is she beautiful? Introduce her to us!' Kai bomboarded me with his question.

My other hyungs gave me extremely huge grinned. I just gave them m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter