Secret Uncovered !

Voice

In the rest room...

While you put Minho stuff in the beg, one of the staff at there suddenly talk to you ..

"Nowdays, Minho seems have change" Staff 1 start the talk..

"Huh? Change? What change?" you think... yeahh! he change from a charming prince to spoilt prince . Laugh hardly inside..

"'Yeahh! He becomes more cheerful and talkative" Staff 2 suddenly interrupt 

"Really?" you still can't believe it ..

"Besides that, he performance on the stage become more good than before this" Staff 3 interrupt

"Maybe, it because he want to change?" you just say what is on your mind..

"I don't think so, he so stubborn. I think he change because of you" Staff 1 said..

"Ha! The concert will begin about a few minutes, I think I should call Minho oppa now to get ready" try to change topic and just leave the staff there...

 

Besides the window in Minho's personal room.....

You see Minho act like talk to someone using his old phone again. Eventhough the phone can't call anyone but Minho always act like that everytime before he performe. Why he act like that? There must be something... You enter the room without knock and make Minho shock .He seems very shock !

"Minho~! Your concert will begin in 5 minutes" just enter the room...

"Oh?!" His face turn out pale .."Next time, knock first before you enter someone room" Minho said with serious face..

"M-i-a-n-h-a-e~  the concert will start now" you feel really scared with him at that time..

"Okay" Minho answer short.. When you about to leave the room, suddenly Minho grabs your hand and pull you onto him and hug you............... "Call my name again" Minho said with serious voice..

"Errr.. I ...." You are really nervous ..

"Can you call my name again" Minho ask you again..

"M-i-n-h-o ??" Blushing hardly...

Suddenly the staff come in .. "Minho-ya , faster the concert will start now !!" he seems in rushing ..

"Okay" Minho answer him..

Minho doing his performance really good! Everyone shock with him today, but you just can't concentrate watching him and other members doing their performance..

The concert have ended nicely ..

 

In the Minho's personal room...

While Minho take a shower, you have to pack up his things faster.. Suddenly , Minho's old phone fell on the floor. You pick it up and hear something ........

"Saranghae Minho, Saranghae Minho, Saranghae" OMG !! Her voice really same like me. Who is she? You got a big shock and wondering..

Minho walk to you (only wear towel) *So hot* "What are you doing?" He take that phone from you...

"I-t's n-o-t l-i-k-e ..." Minho could not speak everything because you have run away while crying....

 

Whant to know what anna thinks? Please wait for the next chapter ^^ Please comment for this chapter:) Love you all :*