Jonghyun ??

Voice

After that incident, Anna do not come to work for 3 days. Everyone in SME wondering why Anna do not come and Minho do not say anything about that. Everyone try to ask Minho, but he just ignore it. Nowdays, Minho performance become worst and worst . He can't rapping with right tone and always make mistake on the stage. While everyone still wondering, the other side ---> Jonghyun have know something .... This must be because of Anna, I should do something *devil laugh*

 

Anna's house (your house)

"Anna! Here your friend come to look for you!" Suddenly your omma shout to you and bring you back to earth..

"Who? Boy or girl ?" Wondering who's your friend that come out of the blue..

"Boy ! Handsome boy" your mom shout back, while look at Jonghyun smiling innocently ..

Huh? Who? Boy? I don't have boyfriend....... "Who?" you ask your mom but suddenly someone knock your door ..

You feel annoyed, because you have to leave your bed and walking to your door... *open the door*

"Ha?! Oppa?! w-h-a-t a-r-e y-o-u d-o-i-n-g h-e-r-e?!!!" you got a big shock! looking at Jonhyun was infront of you ..

"Hahaha, there you go. Stutter again, I'm here looking for you dear" Jonghyun teased you while enter your room..

"For what?" still don't understand why Jonghyun here...

"Your room look very nice, same like its owner" Jonghyun ignore your question but talk about your room..

"Thanks.., Eh? Why are you here?" you still want to know the truth..

"Like I said just now, I want to seeyou.. I miss you, haha"  Jonghyun teased you again and again..

"I don't have mood to joking with you right now"nyou feel annoying and then sit on your bed and ignore Jonghyun..

Jonghyun walk to you and sit beside you and smile like a kid ..

"Why you're not come to work for 3 days? Everyone looking for you, everything going mess up when you missing!"Jonghun start talking and he seems so serious ..

"I'm not in a good mood to go work, and I already quit" You answer Jonghyun..

"Why? What happen? Are you fighthing with Minho-sshi ? Jonghyun want to know more..

"Nothing happen, don't worry" your eyes start watery..

"Don't worry, just tell me the truth, I will never tell anyone" Jonghyun try to persuade you..

"Okay, yakksu haejwo? You will never tell anyone" you seems want to tell jonghyun the truth..

"Okay .. yakksu" Sorry Anna I'm not promise . I want to help you ..

You start telling the story about what happen to you and Minho last three days...

"Oh, I think there must be misunderstanding, you should go back to work, Nowdays Minho become careless, lazy and moody.." Jonghyun try to persuade you go back to work..

hmm.. maybe this is because Minho old phone already broken and I the one who broke that phone..

"Hmm, I don't know how to face to face with him" you seems very sad to hear what Jonghyun said..

"Don't worry, after this you start to work with me, Would you be my personal assistant?" Jonghyun smile innocently and laugh loudly ..

"Haha, if like that, Okay!" You feel better right now because you don't have to work under Minho but under Jonghyun instead, but in your heart you still love Minho and miss him so much and you just don't understand why you can't hate him...

 

Hi!! I'm so sorry because this chapter come out late, I'm very busy with my family and I'm sorry because this chapter is about Jonghyun and Anna, next chapter Anna will see Minho ^^ please wait for the next chapter patiently :') I love you all !! :D