Dream Becomes Reality

Voice

 

At school…

“Kyaaa!! Do you know what ? last night I dream Minho oppa ask me to become his personal assistant”  Anna(you) said to your bestfriend Lizzy and Bella.

“HUH, What?! I’m sure it dream. Hahahaha” Bella said sarcastically ..

“Yeahh, I’m sure it dream, if real I think I would faint when he talk to me like that” you said with sad voice..

“Hahaha, why you seems so sad? I’m sure you can see them soon like you said yesterday” Lizzy try to persuadae you..

“Argghhh!! Whatever , I don’t want to think about it anymore, I think I can't concentrate during this class today, better I sleep, please wake me up when the school time is end”  sleep in  the class ……….

KRING KRING KRING !!!!

“Anna! Anna! Let’s go back home “ Lizzy and Bella wake you up from your daydream …

“Okay okay! Let’s go” *yawn*

 

Still walking to the front of school……………

“HEY HEY! Why everybody seems so happy to go back home today?” Bella busybody wants to know .. 

“Like usual la…. “ you said like you don’t want to know,

“HEY! It’s not like usual !! SEE !! THERE A CROWD OF STUDENT IN FRONT OF SCHOOL GATE!! Bella said curiously ..

“It’s seems like a celebrity , don’t you want to know? Who is it ?” Lizzy said to you, she seems like sarcastic you.

“Hmmm, let it be….” Still you don’t want to know.

“HEY, ANNA!” sounds like a voice male ..

“Yes, who are you?” *turn back* “WHAT?! Min…..ho?!” stutter again..

“Yes, its me, are you already forget that you are my personal assistant from yesterday?” Minho said and give innocent smile again ..

“What? P-E-R-S-O-N-A-L  A-S-S-I-S-T-A-N-T? Chincha?!”  I thought it only dream… actually it real . what should I do now? 

 

-Heard student whispered –

“What ? She’s personal assistant of Minho?”

“I think Minho is being interrupted by ghost..”

“Why she ?”

*Minho grabs your hand and drag you into his car*

“HEY! What are you going  to do?!”  look back and see your friends Lizzy and Bella say HWAITING!!

What ? hwaiting? For what?!

---------------------------------------

In Minho car…….

S-I-L-E-N-C-E

Anna (you) tried to talk but you become so nervous DUP DUP DUP DUP DUP DUP!!! Its because you sit beside your bias and still think this  is a dream ..

“So, you are my personal assistant from today, it is okay?” finally Minho breaks the silence between you and him

“Ouh, it.s o..kay” stutter again

“Hey, are you really a stammerer?” Minho said and laugh to you

“Ha?! No! Why you say me is stammerer?!” Shock about what Minho said to you

“Because since our first meet until now you always stutter when you talk to me” laugh again

Huh, doesn’t he know that I’m so nervous to death and he can talk like that to me. Who is he really?

“No, I’m not a stammerer  and where are we going actually?” try to change topic

“Go to my workplace” short answer

That is Minho I know, short answer and not talk too much , but which one is really him? Arghhh! I would like to find out mor e about him …

 

This chapter seems boring, If you like please comment about this chapter . If you like to know what happen next, please wait for the next chapter ^^