First meet ♥

Voice

In front of a stall beside school ....

"Anna! Let's go to shopping mall" your bestfriend Lizzy ask you out cheerfully.

"Yeah Anna, I want to buy new shoes, clothes and beauty products" Bella continue Lizzy..

Actually you really want to go out with them, but you can't because you have to save your pocket money to see your "future" boyfriend.

"NO, I want to save my money, I really want to buy ticket for SHINee concert" you reply them with slumber face.

"What?!! You still not give up save money just to buy A TICKET!!!" Lizzy seems so shock , actually she's not so into K-pop like you, she love music but not too much like you....

"How can I give up? SHINee is my life especially Minho ! He's my future boyfriend! I want to see them ASAP" you reply her with full of energy and happy *big smile* 

"I don't think Minho want you, if he see you" Bella interfered...

"Shut up you Bella!" You feel annoying and don't want hear more from Bella ..

"Okay, don't fight here, Let's go Bella, lets her there, she's so into her K-POP! don't regret later ANNA~~" Lizzy said to Bella with annoying voice and still try to persuade you to follow them..

"Its okay Lizzy, Bella .. I will not regret! I'm sure i will see them soon, you just wait !" you said to them with confident ..

---------------------------------------------------------------

Later, after a few minutes Anna(your) friends go to shopping mall, there's so many people gather in front of a building. Its so noisy ! You want to find out what it is, and you think it must be because of a celebrity...... At the crowd, you go through one people to another people to look who is the celebrity that make people chaos here..  Later , you find out the celebrity is SHINee !!!! DUP DUP DUP DUP your heartbeat become faster and faster, you feel like to faint and don't believe that you can see them here. You really want to see Minho face ! So , you scream out loud his name .

"Minho oppa! Minho oppa! Minno Oppa, please turn back !" You shout out loud and hope he will turn back. Many time you try..

"Minho oppa!!!!!!" please, begging ...

Finally like a miracle he turn back and talk to you...

"What is your name ?" Minho said to you and smile innocently 

You don't believe it that Minho talk to you , you slap your face twice and then answer "An...na" stutter..

"so, do you want be my personal assistant ?" Minho said again to you

Personal assistant what ?! Really ?!!! Is this dream, if this dream i don't want to wake up early .

"YES YES YES!!" You answer it faster because you think its opportunity for you become close with Minho oppa..

"OKAY!" Minho said and give another innocent smile and then go back to and leave you behind wondering it is real or dream .

 

I know its short, i don't know how to write it long , mianhae~ Btw, want to know is it real or dream? Wait for the Chapter 2.

How about this story ? Please comment and hope you understand about my grammar ^^

Thank you :*