5 Stars Different Personality

Voice

Minho workplace....

"Annyeonghasaseyo" greet politely to all the workers there..

"This is my new personal assistant" Minho said that proudly ..

Anna(you) wondering, why Minho say to all people like that? What exactly he want from you? Why he choose you to be his personal assistant ? These question always playing on your mind.

"HYUNG!!" Suddenly Minho shout to someone.. you turn your head to your right and then you see 4 other members look at you with weird face... OHMYGOD!!! SHINee was right in front of me ...

 "Where's my chicken? You said to me you want to go buy my chicken just now I think, right Taeminnie?" Onew still thinking about chicken.

"Yes, Minho-hyung, who is this girl? Where's Onew-hyung chicken?" Taemin seems like a bit jealous, maybe he thinks you had seduce his hyung..

"Who is this? She looks quite cute, where do you find this girl Minho-ya?" Jonghyun sounds like a player..

"What clothes are you wearing? School uniform? Euww.." Diva Key always said appearance is important..

Wow! everything that fans think about them is true.. What should I say to them? Minho palli speak up ..

Finally Minho open his mouth.. "Okay, stop with all your question, let me introduce her to all of you, she is my new personal assistant from today and her name is Anna and please be nice with her, Okay?"

now, Minho already say too much...

"Annyeonghasaeyo.., my name is Anna , like Minho oppa said I'm his new personal assistant, please guide me" try to say cool like nothing but actually you really really nervous because 5 shining stars was right in front of you..

"Annyeong, I'm leader Onew" smile

"Annyeong, I'm maknae Taemin" still he seems like a bit jealous with you..

"Annyeong, I'm bling bling Jonghyun, If Minho do anything wrong to you,you can tell me I will help you" he give you a wink while grab Minho neck* such a player but he look nice but "short" than Minho . -kekeke-

"Annyeong, I'm almighty key, Don't ever closed with Jonghyun!" Key looks serious but sometimes like he looks like just want to tease you..

"Okay okay, enough with introductory session, lets go finish this photo shooting first, I want to go home palli" Minho cut off your talk with other members ..

"ANNA! take this bag and hold it until I finish this photo shooting and wait there" Minho said firmly and show you to stand at the edge of this studio..

"Ha?! O..kay!" little bit shock..

Minho seems like chameleon . He always change and his change sometimes make me shock. Actually this bag so heavy but like his said just now....

"hold it until I finish" 

Does he want to prank me or what ?

You such an obedient girl, you just follow what people said. This how your story begins with 5 shing star that have different personality. Minho always change his attitude with you and you still don't know why you are here........

 

Annyeong ! Actually when I have ideas to write I can't stop that's why I update this story so quickly . keke .. I don't like to read a long story and that's why I wrote every chapter short-short . lol I hope you like this story , like I said at the foreword this story I got the ideas from the comic "Selami Rentakku" If you have read this comic maybe you will know what happen after this. I just change it little bit ^^