Chap. 8~

Still With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who’s Chansung?” Yenny asked slightly shaking the other. To which Junsu just chuckled softly before telling explaining, Taecyeon just listened trying not to show his jealousy. "I can't be... could it?"

“Chansung is my new roommate for the summer. The kids love him; he gets along with them, and with Nichkhun and Victoria as well. He’s not that bad of a person for being a delinquent… not to mention he has this charming smile…and his eyes…” Junsu started to lose his train of thought as he thought about the other, a small smile forming on his lips.

Taecyeon rolled his eyes and tsk, while Yenny’s eyes seem to widen while Junsu continued to explain the features of Chansung. “He’s a delinquent? What did he do?” Yenny ask bringing Junsu back to reality.

Junsu wondered for a bit, he really didn’t know what Chansung did in order for him to be punished, but he didn’t think it mattered. “I don’t know really, but it’s not important.”

Yenny just nodded in agreement, and Taecyeon just laughed softly under his breath.

“Do you like him?” Yenny suddenly asked catching both Taecyeon and Junsu off guard.

“W-why does everyone ask me that? Even if I did like him, it would just be a summer fling.” His expressions sadden a bit before it flipped the other way turning to hostility as he turned his attention to Taecyeon with a glare. “And summer flings never last past the summer. Right, Taecyeon?”

Taecyeon was taken aback by the sudden outburst towards him, but simply just brushed it off. “Anyways, it’s about time we started working.” Junsu announced loudly and annoyed hoping that the other would take the hint and leave, which he did. “Fine, I get it. I’ll see ya around.” He winked and blew a kiss at the other before walking out the door.

Junsu let out a frustrated grunt once Taecyeon was out of sight. “I’d wish he’d take a hint on other things.”

Yenny just patted his shoulder as a way of comfort. “Still not over it huh? Don’t worry; it’ll hit him eventually that you want nothing to do with him. Just give it time.”

“I am over it!” he snapped, but Yenny knew that he didn’t mean it. “It’s just every time I see him it brings up bad memories…” Yenny continued to pat h his shoulder.

“You do like him don’t you?” she asked once she felt the tension Junsu was holding in subside. “NO! Well, maybe? I don't know... I’m just afraid that he’ll do what Taecyeon had done to me.”

Yenny held the other close in a tight hug, “You never know until you try. Besides, didn't you just say he was a great guy and so on?"

~Back at Home~

Chansung and the kids just sat in the living room staring at each other. “So… what do you guys want to do?” he asked hesitantly. Chansung was nervous, he couldn’t admit it out loud, but you can tell just by watching him fiddle with his fingers. Since it’s his first time being alone with the kids he didn’t want them to feel intimidated or grow to dislike him.

“I’m hungry.” Sulli piped up, breaking the awkward silence.

“Me too, I think the last time we ate was before Junsu left, so it’s lunch time now.” Wooyoung exclaimed rubbing his tummy with a pout.

“You’re right, let’s go eat.” Walking into the kitchen, Chansung opened the cabinets and found not very much to feed five lil kids that didn’t require any cooking. He scratched the back of his neck before turning to the pantry, just like the cabinets, there was nothing.

“Damn, what to do?” he muttered under his breath. He let out a frustrated sigh as he thought on other options. “Maybe I should go out and buy something.” He suggested but the little ones didn’t seem to please with the suggestion.

“What?” Chansung asked confused at their sulking expression.

“If you leave who would you take with you?” Luna asked. Chansung looked at her confused.

“What do you mean?”

“Mama and Papa only take a few of us out when they go to town.” Junho explained. Chansung still confused.

“Since there are five of us, Mama and Papa doesn’t want bad people to take us away again.” Wooyoung added.

“So whenever Mama or Papa goes out we take turns going with them. They said it’s for our safety.” Amber added as well.

“Don’t you go out as a family?” Chansung asked.

“When Mama, Papa and Junsu are all home is when we all get to go out.” Wooyoung clarified.

After listening to the little ones Chansung thought really hard before making his decision. “Well, it would be irresponsible of me to leave you without anyone to watch you; I can’t ask the neighbor to watch you since she’s not home at the moment… Junsu won’t be home until late this evening… and I can’t starve you… I don’t want anything bad to happen to any of you if we all go out together.”

“Why don’t you cook something?” Luna suggested, but Chansung expression dropping.

“I… I can’t cook… Well, I can, I just don’t do it well.” He admitted embarrassingly. “And if one of you gets sick I don’t know what to do…”

“We can help!” Sulli piped up again. “We help Mama and Papa all the time!”

“Well, what should we make then?”

The kids al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter