Chap. 3~

Still With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(There is no M content in this chapter... it won't go away when i click it)

 

Nichkhun and Victoria ran up to Junsu’s room, busting through the door in a matter of seconds. As the couple suspected there was Junsu in a defense position pillow in hand and confused, surprised Chansung on the floor.

-10 Minutes Earlier-

Junsu pushed opened the door to his dimly lit room. The empty luggage bags unnoticed. Undressing from his work clothes, he quickly changed into pajamas and threw himself on the bed. “Hello my sweet bed.” He spoke into one of his many pillows. “Good night Junsu, you have quite the work day tomorrow.” He told himself.

Junsu pulled the blanket up to his chin, but still didn’t feel comfortable. He looked over his shoulder and that’s when he noticed that his one of his pillow wasn’t in its proper place that made his bed comfortable.

He picked up the pillow and was met with a head of dark hair. Junsu just stared at the stranger in his bed to speechless to say anything. “Oh my… I… What…what do I do? Oh , , … Nichkhun! I need to tell Nichkhun!” he thought to himself. Taking in a deep breath, Junsu slowly began to slide out of the bed. Before he could place his foot on the floor the other turned around and wrapped his arms around Junsu’s waist, pulling him close.

Startled by the sudden action, Junsu let out the loudest yell his voice could managed causing Chansung to shoot up from the bed only to be smack on the side of his head with a pillow and kicked off the bed.

-Present time-

Victoria tried to calm Junsu while Nichkhun helped Chansung. “Are you alright?” Nichkhun asked the other as he pulled the confused boy off the ground. “Yea, I guess I am. What the hell happened?”

“Y-you tired to me you creeper! What the hell were you even doing in my bed?” Junsu questioned while Victoria held him back from trying to beat the other with the pillow he had.

“Let’s go have a cup of tea to calm you down.” She pulled Junsu out of the room and headed down to the kitchen. “When you’re ready come join us.” She called behind her to Nichkhun and Chansung.

“So, what just happened?” Chansung asked Nichkhun as they left the room. “We kind of forgot to tell him that you were in there.” Nichkhun embarrassingly told the other. “You probably startled him and I guess tried to have you way with him.”

“What?!” Chansung exclaimed surprised at the other’s statement.

“Hey, I don’t know, let’s go ask him. Hopefully Victoria will have him calmed down by now.” Nichkhun hoped as they continued to the kitchen.

When they finally made it to the kitchen Junsu and Victoria were sitting at the table with four cups of tea set out in front of them. “Finally, I thought you’d never join us.” Victoria spoke up, causing Junsu to look up from his cup. “Come sit. Don’t worry Chansung. Junsu is unarmed.” She assured the other.

Nichkhun and Chansung joined Victoria and Junsu at the table. “Will someone please tell me what he was doing in my room? Or rather why don’t you tell me why he was in my bed?” Junsu nearly yelled surprising the other three at the table.

“Well, Junsu. Remember when I told you that we’ll be having a guest for about two months?” Victoria asked Junsu who just nodded still fuming.

“This is him.” Nichkhun spoke up knowing exactly what Victoria wanted to say next.

“And who exactly is this?” Chansung asked pointing at Junsu who sat across from him. “Don’t tell me he’s…”

“Yup, this is the sixth member of our family.” Victoria answered before Chansung could finish his statement.

“What?! I thought you said you had six kids! He looks nothing like a kid!” Chansung exclaimed suddenly standing from his chair pointing at the other.

“And I thought you were supposed to a juvenile. You look more like a convict!” Junsu retorted leaning over the table to point back.

“Ahem!” Victoria cleared loudly causing Chansung and Junsu to turn their attention toward her direction, only to be met with an ice cold glare. “Sorry.” They both apologize returning to their sitting position.

“Now that this is somewhat settle, let’s get back to bed and for now just share the room.” Victoria instructed with a slightly angered tone, indicating that there should be no argument about her decision. “Understood?”

“Yes ma’am.” The two answered in unison. “Let’s make peace!” She grabbed both Chansung’s and Junsu’s hand laid them on top of one another. “Starting today, let’s be friends. Now introduce yourselves.”

“Junsu…”

“Chansung…” they both muttered at the same time.  

Once that was all done, Junsu a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter