Chap. 20~

Still With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chansung, Junsu and the little ones arrived at the location of the family fair; the place was full of carnival games, snack booths, even some rides. The eyes of the little ones filled with excitement and joy.

“Oh! Let’s go play games!” Junho shouted excitedly.

“No! I want to eat!” Amber pointed out the booth with cotton candy and caramel apples.

“No!!! I wanna ride the merry-go-round!” Sulli and Wooyoung pouted.

Luna shook her head, “No! I want to see the animal in the petting zoo!”

“How about we split into two groups? Those who want to ride on rides can go with Junsu and those who want to play games can go with me.” Chansung suggested.

“Then all together we’ll go to the petting zoo. Agreed?” Junsu added.

The little ones all nodded in agreement and started to separate into groups. Junho, Amber and Luna went with Chansung to play games, and Sulli and Wooyoung tagged along with Junsu their way to the merry-go-round.

“We’ll meet up for a break in two hours. Have fun.” Junsu called over his shoulder as he walked away. Chansung doing the same just turned about and began walking as well.

-

Junho, Amber and Luna walked passed all the games excitedly looking at all the prizes. “Wow! Look, it’s a cute panda! Channie, can you win that one?” Junho pointed at the cute panda plush. Chansung looked at the game, it looked like a simple game, but Chansung knew better, he’s been to enough fairs and festivals to know that some games were darn near impossible to win.

“How about we keep looking?” he suggested, but before Junho could protest an arm slung over his shoulder causing him to almost fall backwards. “C’mon, Chansung it’s not that hard!”

Releasing himself from the hold he turned around to face Taecyeon. “Taec? What are you doing here?”

Taecyeon just simply shrugged his shoulders, “What? Can’t I have a little fun too? Jeez… Anyways, are you going to play?” Taecyeon pointed at the game in front of them. Chansung knew that if didn’t play Taecyeon would bug him until he does, so to avoid a pestering Taec, Chansung gave in.

“Howdy, friend, care to give it a try? The rules are simple! Throw the dart, hit the white on the star and you win! Simple right?” Chansung rolled his eyes before handing the man his money. “You can do it!” the little ones cheered behind him along with Taecyeon.

Chansung took a deep breath and threw the dart, but missing completely. “Oh, better luck next time. Care to try again?” Before Chansung could decline, he spotted Junho from the corner of his eye with a pout as he began to kick at the ground, getting ready to move on to the next game.

Slapping down another bill, he bought 5 darts this time. Again, he missed, but he was determined not to give up, he slapped down two more bills and received 10 darts. To be honest, Chansung kind of liked the plush as well, it wasn’t his taste, but it reminded him of a certain someone.

“It’s all in the wrist!” Taecyeon called out behind him.

“Gah! Shut up!” Chansung turned to face the other and glared towards Taecyeon to shut him up, not realizing that he had thrown the last dart. “See! I missed!” but before Chansung could slap down another bill, the panda plush was placed in front of him. “Congratulations!” Looking at the target, Chansung saw the dart stuck on the wall, right in the middle. Taking the small plush, he stuck it in his pocket.

-

Junsu took his two little ones to ride the merry-go-round, he placed Sulli on a purple horse, and was about to sit Wooyoung on the one next to hers, but he decided that he wanted to ride brown horse behind them.

“Wooyoung, I can’t hold you both, so sit here.” Junsu patted the seat of the white horse next to him and Sulli, but Wooyoung shook his head, “Noooo, I like the brown one better. Why can’t Sulli sit over here on the red horse?” He whined, but before Junsu could ask him again, a pair of delicate hands pickup the little boy, placing him on the brown horse. “Hold on tight ok?”

The ride had ended, and now they made their way to the little space ships.

“Thanks Yenny, you saved me from a whiny Wooyoung and Sulli. So, what brings you here?” he asked as they sat on a bench off too the side while the two little ones rode the ride.

“I was in the area, and then I remember that the fair was this weekend. I went to your house to see if you wanted to join me, but the neighbor said that you had left already, so I figured that you’d be here.” She patted his shoulder with a sweet smile.

“Since you have these two, then that must mean that Chansung has the other three?”

Junsu just gave her a simple nod without a word. Yenny was about to speak but Junsu cut her off, he assumed that the next thing that she would ask about would be about a certain someone, that he missed being close with.

“Let’s pick them up, looks like the ride has ended.”

-

As the saying goes, time flies when you’re having fun, and time sure had flown by. Without noticing, about two and a half hours had passed by. Chansung sat at a table next to the concession stands with Taecyeon and the three kiddies, waiting for Junsu.

From afar Junsu spotted Chansung, but when Chansung turned his head towards the other, Junsu turned and looked the other way, pretending that he was admiring the prizes displayed at the games.

“Junsu!” the other three little ones had greeted along with Taecyeon. He was surprised by Taecyeon presence but really thought nothing of it.

“Oh, Yenny, how are you?” Chansung greeted the young lady, standing from his spot allowing her to sit. “Hey~”

-

They all sat and enjoyed some snacks that Taecyeon offered to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter