Accidental meeting

Goodnight, Ryeowook. [Ryeowook x You]

You: "Goodbye, oppa!"

Leeteuk: "Goodbye, thank you again for letting me stay!"

You both bowed as you closed the door behind Leeteuk. You sighed deeply and walked upstairs to get dressed. You put on a thick jumper and a pair of dark skinny jeans, dressing warmly in case the weather was as bad as it was the day before. You were going to go to town and pick up a few gifts for your friends birthday next Saturday. You put on a coat and left the empty house.

You walked into a small CD shop and looked around for the perfect gift, and then you saw it - A limited edition B2ST Midnight Sun album. Your friend was a huge B2uTy (B2ST fan) and you knew you had to get her it, however much it cost. You had around 250000 won and the album was around 80000 won. You decided you could part with the money, since she was an old friend. You paid for the Album and headed to a small café - the one you met Leeteuk's friends in the day before. A small part of you hoped to see them there again, but you knew they had a very busy schedule and it was highly unlikely.

You walked into the store and gave the staff a warm smile, while ordering a small tea for yourself. You sat down on a small table in the far corner by a window, and lightly sipped your drink, burning your throat with the hot liquid. The place looked so empty without all the members there. You soon saw a familiar figure outside of the window. "It can't be..." You murmured to yourself. You quickly downed the rest of your tea, grabbed your bags and walked outside of the café, and that's where you were sure it was him.

You: "Ryeowook..?" You asked shyly. The figure turned around to reveal a petite face with sharp cheekbones. It was indeed your café crush.

Ryeowook: "Oh, annyeong haseyo! You're Leeteukie Hyungs friend, right?" He said, smiling. You nodded calmly, but you could feel your face redden instantly at the sound of his voice, it was so gentle... So caring.

You: "Shouldn't you be with the other members, what are you doing here?" You tried to speak confidently but your words came out weak.

Ryeowook: "Food shopping...! But now I'm going back to the dorm. I think Teukie hyung wanted to speak with you... W-would you like to come along with me?" Ryeowook's face was surprised at his own stutter, he soon blushed deeply.

You: "Oppa wants to speak with me?" Your face grew concerned. Ryeowook nodded slightly.

Ryeowook: "So... Would you like to come along?"

You nodded and smiled, blushing. Ryeowook gave a sweet smile back and you both walked to the dorms.


You: "Teukie oppa is on the 12th floor, right?"

Ryeowook: "Yes, just up there. I'm at the 11th floor..."

You: "Then it was nice walking with you Ryeowook...."

For a moment, you and Ryeowook linked eyes. No one spoke in this time, you both stood staring, motionless.

"Hey, Ryeowook hyung!" A voice soon shouted, and you both looked away sharply, blushing very deeply.

Ryeowook: "Oh... Hello, Kyuhyun!" He shouted to break the sudden silence.

Kyuhyun: "Oh.. Did I... Disturb you two?" Kyuhyun winked at you with a wide grin, knowing how much you liked him. You blushed even deeper.

Ryeowook: "A-ah, Kyu, it's not like that-- We-- I was just taking her to see Leeteukie hyung!" He said as fast as he could, without a single breath in between.

Kyuhyun: "Haha, of course, of course." Kyuhyun laughed.

Ryeowook: "Then... I'll be going... Goodbye!"

You: "Goodbye!"

You hated to say the words to him. You'd hoped the moments with Ryeowook could last forever. You bowed and walked to the 12th floor to see Leeteuk.

You got to the door and knocked quietly, but your oppa's couldn't hear you over the noise they were making. You knocked again, louder this time, shouting "Oppa?" The noise soon quieted down and Donghae opened the door.

Donghae: "Oh, hello! Your Leeteuk's friend, right? What brings you here?" He said happily.

You: "Umm... Ryeowook oppa told me Leeteuk wanted to speak with me?" You stated shyly.

Donghae: "Ah, then come in! I'll take you to him."

Donghae brought you to Leeteuk, who took you to the bedroom.

Leeteuk: "You came all the way here by yourself?"

You: "No... Ryeowook oppa walked me--"

Leeteuk: "Woah! You came with Ryeowook? Tell me about it~! What happened? Did you confess~? Are you two sweet lo~overs now?" He joked, nudging you in the arm. You instantly turned red and Leeteuk giggled at you.

You: "Hey, oppa!" You rolled your eyes at him. "We just talked a little, it wasn't that long a journey, so we didn't get to speak much. But then..." You cut yourself off, thinking about Ryeowooks pure eyes as they penetrated yours a few minutes earlier.

Leeteuk: "But then...? What? Did you kiss? Did you confess--"

You: "N-no..! ...We just... Stared... at each other..." Your words suddenly became slow and your face reddened. 

Leeteuk: "Really? Wow, Ryeowook must really like you!" He nudged you once again and you laughed uncontrollably.

You: "Hey, that's enough anyway, why did you want to speak with me?" You changed the subject quickly.

Leeteuk: "Oh yeah, your friends birthday is on Saturday, right? I decided we should give her an amazing birthday party!" He said with a fake smile. He turned very pale when you gave no response. You chose to ignore what ever was bothering him as he was obviously tring to hide it.

You: "That's a great idea, oppa!"

You both smiled as you and Leeteuk discussed  the party for a few hours. It soon got very late, so you said goodbye to the 12th floor members and headed home.

Once again, it had started raining hard, much harder than yesterday. You pouted as you stepped outside into the cold.

"Hey, you shouldn't go all the way home in such weather... Would you like to stay here for the night? We have a spare room..." An angelic voice shouted. It was Ryeowook.

You: "Really... Oh, I..."

Ryeowook: "C'mon, it's only for one night... I could take you home in the morning."

You smiled and blushed at Ryeowook, who was soon stood next to you shivering in the rain.

You: "...Sure."

You both smiled at each other and ran up to the 11th floor of the building. There you were greeted by a happy Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Yesung. Ryeowook made you a delicious supper and showed you where you would be sleeping. He helped you put new sheets on the duvet and pillows, then gave you a warm goodnight and left the room. Although it was your first time being there, you already felt at home.


The next day you woke up to find a small turtle in the room. You screamed loudly and the members ran in as fast as they could. Yesung ran past the members and picked up the turtle.
Yesung: "Ddankkoming! What are you doing in here you naughty turtle?"

Everyone burst into laughter as Yesung took his turtle back with him.

You: "Argh, it scared me." You giggled.

You soon got out of bed to see Ryeowook cooking you breakfast. 

Ryeowook: "Good morning!" He sang cheerfully. You smiled as he gave you a plate full of delicious food.

You: "Wow, Ryeowook-ah, you really are a great cook!" You said as you tucked into the food.

Ryeowook: "Thank you~" He replied cheerfully.

The other members came to eat the breakfast too. You all soon finished the food.

You: "Ryeowook oppa, when can you take me home?" You asked.

Ryeowook: "We could go now, if you like?"

You didn't want to leave, but you didn't want to overstay your welcome either, so you nodded and you both walked outside.


Ryeowook: "It's pretty cold... You didn't bring a coat?" He looked at you shiver. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around your bare shoulders.

You: "Oh... Thank you, oppa..." You felt as warm as ever with Ryeowook's jacket draped over you... It was a sensation you'd never felt before.

You and Ryeowook continued a small conversation while he walked you home. After around 30 minutes of walking you arrived at your house. You offered Ryeowook inside for a drink and he humbly accepted. You sat around a table as you both sipped on some bubble tea. He left a few hours later, you got a shower and soon fell asleep, thinking of Ryeowook.