Deadline

Goodnight, Ryeowook. [Ryeowook x You]

You woke up to find Ryeowook sleeping beside you with his arms around you. You smiled to yourself from ear to ear after thinking about what happened earlier. You eyes suddenly perked up as you realised what day it was. It was Friday, 3PM. You quickly jumped out of the bed you and Ryeowook were sharing and stuggled to pull your jeans up in a rush, waking up Ryeowook.
Ryeowook: "Huh? What are you doing?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

You: "Ryeowook! We need to shop! It's the surprise party tomorrow! The shops close at 5PM, we only have 2 hours! Hurry and phone everyone!" You practically shouted at him in a panic while fixing your shirt over your bra. "I'll phone 12th floor, you phone 11th, okay?" Ryeowook laughed at you and took out his phone.

Ryeowook: "But what do I tell them? I mean about us... You just ran out of the dorm crying... How about; 'Everythings fine. We ed.'?"  He laughed. You blushed deeply, thinking back to what happened and suddenly felt a lot shyer.

You: "Just hurry," You threw a pillow at him and laughed when it hit him over the head. He clicked through his contact list and spoke to everyone who stays at the 11th floor. "Yeah, everythings fine. Or, more than fine!" You heard him boast over the phone. You rolled your eyes and walked into the other room. You took out your mobile and phoned the 12th floor members, except Leeteuk, who will share the surprise with your friend. You tell them to meet you outside the cafe you met them before to help buy things for the party.

You fixed your hair and walked out of your house with Ryeowook. You looked at him with red cheeks as he intertwined his fingers with yours and planted a small kiss on your forehead, giving you a warm sensation. You soon made it to the cafe and saw the other members waiting for you. You smiled and greeted them warmly with a huge grin on your face. You decided on a list of things you'll need for the party and split into 3 groups. Kangin, Heechul, Yesung and Donghae were in one group. You, Ryeowook, Sungmin and Kyuhyun were in another and the final group was Shindong, Eunhyuk and Siwon. Your group was to take care of buying the food.

After splitting up and searching for what you had to buy, you arrived back at the cafe before all the shops shut.  You all decided to keep the stuff on the 11th floor so it's close enough to move to the 12th in the morning without Leeteuk seeing. 


----- The next day -----

Eunhyuk: "Is everyone ready? Shindong will bring them down any time now!"
It was the day of the party and everyone had woken up early to help set the decorations. Shindong was upstairs with you, Leeteuk and your friend. You and Shindong were there to make sure the party would go unnoticed until 10am, when they would take them downstairs. You excused yourself from the dorm to go downstairs and see if everyone was ready. You opened the door quietly and peeked inside the dorm.
You: "Hey, Sungmin, are you ready?"
Sungmin: "Yeah! It looks great, right? I'm sure they'll love it. You can bring them down now. I'll go tell everyone."
You: "Thank you!" You smiled and made your way back upstairs.
You: "Hey, guys. They said they wanted us all downstairs for something..." You lied. You made your way downstairs again ignoring the ache in your legs and opened the door. "Surprise!" Everyone yelled at the top of their voices. Your friend and Leeteuk looked very confused so you diverted their attention to two banners pinned up on the wall, one read 'Happy Birthday' and the other read 'Goodbye'. They looked out of place next to each other.

 

 

(I wrote this chapter a while ago... I'm not going to finish it (sorry) so here you go!)