I love you. [Clean version]

Goodnight, Ryeowook. [Ryeowook x You]

♥ Clean version - I'm very sorry it's so short, but to follow the story, what else could I do? ^-^ Thank you for understanding~! Kamsa~ 

You hear a loud knock at the door.

"Aish..."  After the events of today you had no plans to answer the door. You chose to ignore it until they knocked a second time. You spooned in another mouthful of ice-cream and sulked to the door. You opened the door to see a familiar figure, but before you could make out who was there, a perfect pair of lips were pressed up against yours. You moaned unwillingly and squeezed your eyes shut.
"I'm sorry I'm such an idiot."  Said the man as he pulled away to reveal himself; Ryeowook. You smiled widely and laughed a little as you wrapped your arms around his neck tightly, leaving no space between your two bodies.

"Ryeowook..." You smiled into his shoulder. He your cheek with his thumb and turned your head to kiss you again. This time he gently parted your lips with his tongue. You smiled widely, breaking from the kiss to let you both breathe. Ryeowook had soon whisked you away to your bedroom and after a time, *Insert here* you both found yourself panting on the bed, looking up at the ceiling, trying to catch your breath.

 

"Ryeowook... I love you."
"I love you too."

You to your side, hugged Ryeowook around his stomach and rested your head against his chest. You both soon fell asleep after the tiring day you'd had. "Goodnight, Ryeowook" You smiled to yourself.