Leeteuk's friends

Goodnight, Ryeowook. [Ryeowook x You]

Kangin: "Hey, um... What was your name again?" asked a smiling Kangin from across the table.
 

You replied your name warmly. 
 

Your old friend Leeteuk had brought you to a local café to meet with his friends. You'd wanted to meet Super Junior ever since Leeteuk had sang you their first song.

Leeteuk had agreed to meet with them over half an hour ago, yet only you, Leeteuk, Kangin, Siwon and Heechul had arrived on time - Heechul arriving fifteen minutes early.

Heechul: "Aish, where are those guys? They shouldn't keep such a cute girl waiting." Heechul winked at you slyly. 

Leeteuk: "I'll go call them--"

Leeteuk was cut off by a sharp "No need!" It was the rest of the members.

Heechul: "Hey, where have you guys been? You're half an hour late already."

Donghae: "Really, that long? We decided to meet up together by the park before we got here, so we could arrive together."

Kangin: "Eh? Why didn't you ask us to come?"

Eunhyuk: "We did, but I guess you're too lazy to answer the phone!"
He joked.

Sungmin soon ran over to you.


Sungmin: "Ah, so this is the lovely friend I've heard so much about? Wow, how lovely to meet you~!" Sungmin smiled at you warmly.

Eunhyuk: "Uwah, Teukie, you were right, she is very pretty!"

Your cheeks soon reddened as compliments came flooding toward you. You soon noticed a timid face hiding at the back of the crowd.
After 10 minutes of seating arangements, everyone had finally settled down. The 11 of you had taken up 3 tables. You were sat on a small table on the right of Leeteuk, while facing Kyuhyun, who was sat next to Yesung.

You: "Teukie... Who is he again?" You whispered as you pointed to the shy boy on the next table.

Leeteuk: "Him? That's Ryeowook. Why, do you like hi~im?" He playfully nudged you and your face turned bright red as you looked away.

Kyuhyun: "Woah, you like Wookie~? Why don't you make your way over there and say hi?" Smiled Kyuhyun, over hearing your conversation.

You ignore the advice and order some food from the café. You soon tucked into your food, carefully eyeing Ryeowook as you ate. You turned red just seeing his face. Ryeowook turned around and caught your eye, and for a moment that felt like hours, you both stared, unaware. You both soon turned your head away shyly, blushing like mad. You could feel your heart racing faster than ever before. You'd never felt this way about a boy before and had never believed in love at first sight, until today.


After about an hour speaking with your new friends Kyuhyun and Yesung, your old friend Leeteuk asks to speak with you outside.

You: "What is it, oppa?"

Leeteuk: "You, why don't you speak with Ryeowook? You've been staring at him all day..."

You: "What? You saw..?"
You pouted, blushing.

Leeteuk: "Haha, you're so cute when you pout like that." Laughed Leeteuk, in a brotherly way. "Really, you should speak with him. He's a really nice person, besides, I saw him look at you in that way--"

You: "What? He was looking at me..?" Your face lit up and you suddenly became energetic upon hearing those words.

Leeteuk laughed and walked back inside murmuring something on the way into the café.

You followed him and was about to walk to your table when Leeteuk gave you an encouraging look. You sighed deeply and could already feel your heart racing, with many fantasies running through your mind. You took a deep breath and walked toward the far table, where a confused looking Sungmin, Shindong, Heechul and Ryeowook sat. You stood by the table and bowed politely. "Hello!" They smiled warmly and greeted you.

Heechul: "Why don't you grab a chair and sit with us? We'd love to learn about you."

You did as he said and perched at the end of the table.

Shindong: "Hmm, where is that accent from? You obviously aren't Korean." He said in an interested way.

You: "No, I'm from England, I came here a long time ago though. When I first got to school here I couldn't speak a word of Korean... But that's when I met Leeteuk oppa, he helped me through school, and to learn the language."

Sungmin: "So that's why you spend so much time with Teukie? He must be like a big brother to you, how nice!"

You automatically felt at home speaking with them, except for one part of your mind that was focusing on Ryeowook. You spoke with them for a long time and heard all their stories. Except for Ryeowook, who didn't say a thing.

Heechul: "Ryeowook, you're being awfully quiet, even more than usual! Are you okay?"

Ryeowook: "Oh, I'm fine, I was just so intruiged by all of your stories~" He said smiling, catching a glance at you.

You melted at the first time hearing his voice, it was so comforting, and made you feel extremely warm. You felt like your heart would explode at any moment.

Sungmin: "I'm sure our guest would like to hear about you too, Wookie~!"

Ryeowook smiled at you and blushed.

Ryeowook: "Ah, well, what can I say--"

Eunhyuk: "Guys, we should go now, we have a busy schedule tomorrow!"

All the members said goodbye to you, except for Leeteuk who offered to walk you home. You happilly accepted the offer and walked out of the café.


You were walking with Leeteuk when dark clouds formed in the sky and light rain pattered onto the groud.

Leeteuk: "Argh, damn weather. Why can't it be sunny for at least one day?" He sighed and looked at you. "You got to speak with Ryeowook? It looked like you were having a nice time over there today."

You: "Actually... He doesn't speak much, does he..?"

Leeteuk: "What? He didn't speak at all?"

You: "A little, but when he was about to tell me about him we had to leave..."

Leeteuk: "Babo, you should've asked to meet with him again. Anyway, I'm sure the boys will want to meet up with you again, it looked like they had a good time with you. You'll meet again soon, and when that happens, you must make a date!"

You blushed at the thought of being alone with Ryeowook on a date.

You: "Well, here's my house... Goodbye Teukie oppa, I'll speak with you soon. Oh, but... Do you want to stay inside untill it stops raining? I wouldn't want you to catch a cold."

Leeteuk: "See, that's what you need to do to Ryeowook."

Leeteuk winked and giggled at you. You smiled and rolled your eyes, then gestured for him to come inside. He walked in and spent the night, as the light rain turned into a heavy storm.

 

"Goodnight, Ryeowook..."

 

 

 

My first chapter, I hope you read it well, please comment and give me feedback so I can improve my writing! ~^-^~

~LightIzuru