OO4::

Crazy Little Stuff Called Love

 

"huh  you know what? I have been mistaken . Just forget about it."Sohyun start to walk away , but Luhan grabs her arm. "How dare you touch me?! No! Grab me! How dare you dirty punkk!!" Sohyun struggles to escape from Luhan's grab but Luhan grabs more tied.

"I thought that you are actually not a JERK." 

"Mind your own bussiness and let me go!" Sohyun half yelled at him and start to struggles back but still not success. "You like me , huh?" Sohyun smirks meanwhile Luhan burst into a big laugh .

"Liking a girl..like you? I have one at home which is much more prettier and kinder that you," Luhan talks back

"Have with her then! " Sohyun yells . Angry with Sohyun's word, Luhan grab her arm more tightly . Sohyun keep struggles without give up and without she realize , she start make moves backward and suddenly her foot tripped over a punch bag and 

"AHHHHHHH!!!!" Both of them fall . Sohyun try to opem her eyes carefully .

"My head.." Sohyun hold the back of her head and .."it's bleeding." Luhan who also see the blood at Sohyun's palm get suprise.

"Are you okay?" Luhan ask her gently. At that moment , Luhan also notice that there's a wound at her cheeks. "Wait.." Luhan cups her face and rubs her bleeding cheek . Sohyun who is in shock just stay still like a doll . And she start to step in the real world , removes Luhan's hand from her face but Luhan did not allow her to . "Stay still. It's such a waste if this cute face have a scar." He start to take a hankerchief from his pocket and wipes the blood gently . Suddenly , their eyes meet. There's a short moment they look into each other eyes but the Luhan shakes his head and push the hankerchiefon Sohyun's face. "Do it yourself," 

"WHAT THE--" SOhyun throws the hankerchief at the floor . Luhan slams the door and he leans againts the door , put his hand on his left chest and breath heavily . He even breaking sweat , so he wipes it off using his sleeve.

 

 

One of Sohyun's good butler comes in her room . Seeing she still sleeping on the bed comfortably , he start to reviel two pot lids and start to hitting them together so that it make noisy sound that make Sohyun wake up.

"KRANG!KRANG!KRANGKRANG!KRANG!" Sohyun who is suprise at first start to get annoying try to go back to the sleep and cover her ears with pillow. Stll not success , she finally give up and start to get off from the bed. She start to walk toward the butler, and said,

"You are lucky because you are my bro's fav butler if not I smash you up with the wrecking ball.Pretty y,huh?" She rolls her eyes.

 

As Sohyun walk toward the dining table , all the maids at that dining table bow at her 90 degree . Sohyun takes a seat lazily and lazily takes a sip of coffee.Then , she takes another sip . "Heyy great flower," that voice make Sohyun suprise and accidently dips her pointy nose in the coffee which makes Sohyun furious.

"Who do you think you--" She being silent as she turns her head to the left. "Dad.." Mr.Kwon chuckles while take a seat beside her and grab a white bread.

"Do you enjoy your life much?" Mr.Kwon ask. Sohyun smirks .

"I really do . I thought you were already dead at Belgium." 

"How can a daughter talk like that to a father ?" Mr.Kwon chuckles. 

"Is that even funny?" Sohyun rolls her eyes.

"You are not even smilling."

"Because it is not funny ." Again , rolls her eyes. "uh-oh! How can you hire a chinese teacher?"

"What's the problem?"

"His Korean is a crap."

"I see." Mr.Kwon nods and takes a sip of coffe rilexly and start reading the newspaper.

"That's all?"

"Is that even serious?" 

"Of course! just imagine , he said 'Boxer' instead of 'Boxing'!"

"Because it's not serious." Mr.Kwon said. Sohyun start to furious , hits the table and left the dining table. Mr.Kwon just continue reading the newspaper.

 

"BEEP." The machine beeped once Sohyun leans a card againts it . Sohyun have to slips between the crowd of humans . Seriously , the situation in the bus just exactly the same with the food that stuffed in the can = Canned Food 'This is a new experience! You can do it!" Sohyun said to herself.She quite dissapointed because the seats are all full . She hang her hand at the poll to prevent from falling. Suddenly , the driver bus does the emergency break and all the passenger lost control and most off the fall include Sohyun . She accidently seat on someone tight and because of too afraid , that humanoid wraps it arm around her waist. Sohyun realize that and quickly stand up . Luckily , the bus have stopped. 

"YOU ERT!" All the passengers are shock with Sohyun's yell and it's not only them who are shock , but same goes to Sohyun.

"YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SIT ON MY TIGHT!"

"BUT YOU HUG ME!"

"BUT I DO NOT REALIZE IT!"

"SOMEONE CALL POLICE!!"

"Both of you get off from this bus now."The bus driver said that to them.

"You should said that to him!"

"NO! To her!"

"BOTH OF YOU PLEASE GET OFF FROM THE BUS!!!"

 

The bus calmly drive away and left Sohyun and Luhan.

"I'm going to call police because you harrassted me." Sohyun start the fight.

"You don't have any evidence , anyway , you are the one who sit on my tight." Luhan talks back

"I SEE YOU!"  Both of them said that at the same time , and walk away at the opposite direction.

 

OHHH!! Sir Luhan is just way too cute!!!

I know right?? We are in the heaven~~~

Although he is short but it's not a big deal at all

WE LOVE YOU SIR LUHAN!!

Sohyun rolls her eyes as soon as she heard a group of girls talks and praises about Luhan . Since he teach her math in her school , even in her class, she got no spirit to learn math anymore . It's so annoying to Sohyun to look at him.

"That's the last formula. Any question?" The whole class quiet means they do not have question to ask . Suddenly , Sohyun stand up. "Kwon Sohyun , my class is not done yet." But Sohyun is still standing.

"Well , I got a question here."the whole class are shock . 

"But , at least you should raise your hand first."

"I am even standing." 

"Okayy okayy. what it is?"

"I heard that , short guy have a huge sense of . I mean , they are a ert . and..are you..one of them?" The whole class burst into laugh . Most of them guy and the girls does the disgusting face . Sohyun looks at Luhan and so that Luhan . Sohyun smirks.

FAIR ENOUGH HUH?

WAIT FOR MY TIME AND YOU WILL KNOW