Gone Not Around Any Longer

Crazy Little Stuff Called Love

Guys!!! I'm sorry for make you guys wait!! I'm really sorry~~~ I didn't have time previously . Hope you guys happy with this chapter ahiukhiuk :)))

 

Tha breeze of midnight at outside of Sohyun's make her feel freezing as she wrap knitted scarft around her neck . Then, she walk in her house.

Sohyun grab a towel to dry up her hair manually as soon as she get out from her cozy bathroom . She walk to her make-up table and grab a comb . She start combing her long hair gently . Suddenly, she stop move for a while. She stare at a photo of a man that she stick on the border of mirror . She take the photo and stare at the photo with a meaningful smile. A few of tears drop. She wipes the tears quickly.

"I have to be tough. Although you are not by my side anymore."

She stick the photo back at the border of mirror back. 

"Knock knock."

"Come in." 

As soon as Sohyun said 'come in' , the butler of Sohyun , Mr.Jeong come in with a smart tuxedo and a smile. He already being Sohyun's butler since she was little. Sohyun nods her head a little bit . So that Mr.Jeong doesn't know that she is crying. Mr.Jeong pats her back. Sohyun turns around as Mr.Jeong patted her back. 

"Let's go for dinner, Miss." 

"I will be there. You don't have to wait for me."

"Miss..is anything happen?"

There's short silence. Sohyun already know that she couldn't hide this from Mr.Jeong. She start to cried. She grab Mr.Jeong's shoulder. Mr.Jeong hugs her as she grabbed his shoulder.

"Untill now..I can't forget him...I can't forget what Mom have done..I can't forgive her..." Sohyun start to cried out loud. Mr.Jeong pats her back to calm her down.

"Miss...you will find your new love..I believe you will even find the best one ." Sohyun creid out loud, letting go of everything .

 

Song's Flower Shop

"Luhan Oppa!!" Yoona call Luhan's name loudly as she walks in the flower shop. Luhan shock with Yoona's voice throws a bag of soil without his realize.

"Yoona...oh my...you shocked me." Luhan scratchs his back kinda shy-like because of his action previously. Yoona laughing naughty-like.

"Oppa! Is it true that you will teaching at my school??" Ask Yoona at Luhan joyfully. Luhan laugh a little bit and patting Yoona's head.

"Yup. I will start tomorrow." 

"Woahh!!That's great!!" Yoona claps her hand and jumps joyfully. Luhan smiles. 

"BUKKK!!" 

"Ouchhh!!" Yoona rubs her head to relief the pain at her head because hitted the pot that hanged accidently.Luhan start to laugh out loud.He even rubs his tummy to relief pain because too much laughing. Yoona pouts when she see Luhan's action . As soon as Luhan realize that Yoona pouting, Luhan stop laughing immedietly. Then, he pats Yoona's head.

"Learn from mistake,ok? Don't be so excited." Luhan smiles. Yoona nods her head and smiles kinda shy-like.

"But oppa, you have to beware with 'Jerk Girl' of school." Luhan's eyebrow seamy as Yoona said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, there's a girl that same age with me named Kwon Sohyun. She's a jerk. Luckily I'm not in the same class with her."Luhan nods his head a few times. 

"Wait.That remind me at someone....."

"Oppa!" Luhan startled. 

"Ah, I'm sorry. Umm..I'm sure I can handle her." Luhan smiles with confident. Yoona also smiles brightly.

"Alright,oppa!!"

The Shopping Mall Girl....

 

Sohyun look out the window. She sigh for a few times.Then, she laid her back at the seat. 

"Chinese Jerk....is a..jerk..."Sohyun slaps her face. "Why is he suddenly pop in my mind?" She sighs again.

"BUKKKK!!!" A hard hit make Sohyun accidently moved infront untill her face hit the front sit's head. She rubbed her cheek . Her car is hit someone else car.

"What's happen?!" Ask Sohyun kinda mocking-like.

"I'm sorry ,Miss. Are you okay?"

"Did I seem OKAY?" Sohyun rolls her eyes. The driver get out from the car. As the driver get out from the car, Sohyun also get out from the car to find out what is happening.

"Sir..I'm really sorry..I didn't realize......" 

Sohyun startled . The Chinese Jerk! What the hell is going on? 

"What is it? What is going on?" Sohyun ask both of them. (The driver and Luhan a.k.a Chinese Jerk) Luhan also startled for a moment. Feels like time has been stooped.There's a short silence.

"Do you mind to tell me what is just happened to my car and your car, Mr.Chinese Jerk?" Ask Sohyun once again in kinda mocking-like.

"Hey! You shouldn't call me that." Luhan replied to Sohyun. Sohyun just smirke a little bit.

"OMG! It's you! Why does this world is so small that I meet you here?" Sohyun stare at Luhan like mad.Luhan couldn't stand with Sohyun make him sigh heavily.

"Did you two know each other." Sohyun's driver ask them politely . 

"She bumpes int..."

"Let's forget that and we should go now." Sohyun walks away to car.

"Wait!!! Wait!! Ya!! Jerk Chic!!" Sohyun just pretend deaf and her car is drive away to school.

"Ding...Dong..Deng...." The school bell ringing . Sohyun wears her headphone and turn on the music. Without she realize,she doze off.

"Class!! Good Morning!" The loud and clear voice of teacher make Sohyun startled and almost make her fall from seat. She seamy her eyebrow mark as she is annoying. She take off her headphone and keep it in her bag.

"Today you have a new teacher who will replace Teacher Kim to teach mathematics." As soon as the teacher announce that, the new teacher come in with confident and bright smile. Because of his handsome and babyfaced look, many of girls in the class whispers to each other.

"OMG!!! Is he a K-POP star or WHAT! He's so damn cute!"

"Seriously I'm melting!!"

"I will teach myself to love maths start from now."

Sohyun feel like the time has been stopped when she see that new teacher. 

WHAT..THE HELL....IS GOING??? HE IS A....TEACHER?

Luhan who also see Sohyun slips his books that earlier neatly in his hand without his realize.

NO WAY!