Is this a MISERABLE moment?

Crazy Little Stuff Called Love

 

 

 

 

I think I could VOMMIT! Faint! Seriously? He is a teacher.. of mine!

"Sorry,teacher?" The voice from the teacher makes Luhan startled and start to pick his books . The teacher also help him out.

"I'm sorry, I think I'm too nervous since this my first time on practical." Luhan bows a little bit at the teachers and scratching his neck shy-like. Then, he turn to the pupil in the class and bowing.

"Hello, pupil. My name is Xi Luhan. I will teach you Mathematics. I'm from China and I think my Korean is not fluent. Correct me if I'm mistaken ."Luhan bows once again and smiles. The girls is almost going nuts because of Luhan. Sohyun is still in shock. She will meet Luhan everyday! At school! Exactly! And this is so awkward. 

"So,teacher Luhan. I will left this to you. Do your best." The teacher walk away and left the others behind.

"So,class. Do you have anything to ask?" As soon as Luhan ask them that, there's almost majority girls in the class raises their hands. But, there's a guy that raises his hand."You,the guy at the back." Then, the guy standing .

"Teacher,why are you so short?" All the boys in the class laughing out loud. Luhan is mute . But..just then..Sohyun suddenly stand up.

"Can't you respect him? He's our teacher no matter he is short or tall." Sohyun sigh angrily and sit back. The class is immediately silent. 

"I'm your teacher..please give a great teamwork." Luhan smiles in pain meanwhile Sohyun is in shock again.

Why did I defend him??There's no point. God, what am I doing??

"Class, please open your maths textbook page 20." 

The Girl Jerk....is she the girl that Yoona told me yesterday??

 

It's the rest time . Sohyun ,as usual, sit at the table alone with an apple in her hand. She do the maths revesion while enjoying an apple in her hand. Finally, the revesion is over. She close her book. BORING! She decided to walk around. As she walk pass by a room, she hear a sound. It's sound like someone punched something. She look at the sign that stick on the door.

"Boxing Gym" 

Sohyun sigh. Why can't I forget him? She decided to walks away but somehow..she's so curious to find out who is that in inside of the room. Without any hesitation, she walks in . She is stunned for a while.

Sohyun-ah! Let me teach you punch this!

Sohyun-ah!

Sohyun-ah!

Sohyun-ah!

Without she realize her tears are falling. Luhan just realize that Sohyun is there feel weird when seeing Sohyun cried.

"Hey! Jerk Girl!" Luhan smirk. But then, Sohyun faint infront of him. Luhan is so panic and rushing to her.

"Hey!What's wrong with you?!"

 

Sohyun opening her eyes slowly. Her sight is blury at first but become better . She rubs her eyes. 

"Where am I ?" Sohyun make her body in sit-position.Luhan realize that Sohyun is awake rush to her with a glass of water.

"You are faint earlier." Sohyun stunned at Luhan's voice. There's a short silence. "Hello??Anybody home?" Sohyun start to be in reality and grabs the glass of water and gulps it down in just a gulp.

"Why are you here?"Sohyun ask.

"Do you forget? I'm teaching here."There's a short silence.

"I have a favor to ask you."

"What is is?"

"Can you teach me BOXING??"Luhan shock. Sohyun also shock. But then, Luhan smiles at Sohyun with a brightful smiles . Sohyun just clueless.

"How about your class??"

"Just forget about it. It's my school so I can do whatever I want here."

"But.." 

"Don't you understand?!" Sohyun mocking Luhan. Luhan shock and uneasy with Sohyun's mock.

"Hey, I'm older than you. I'm even your teacher. Please respect me." 

"FINE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO TEACH ME BOXING!" Sohyun run away from that room. Luhan startled. 

SERIOUSLY,WHAT IS THIS?! tears are falling from her cheek.

 

Next Day

"ring..ring...ring.." as soon as the phone ringing, Sohyun startled and answer the call.

"Hello?"

"Miss,I will fetch you from school a bit late. I'm really sorry,Miss. Something is suddenly come up"

"It's okay."

Sohyun sigh. Suddenly, someone close her eyes with a cloth and hold her hand. 

"Who are you?!" 

"Shut up and follow me!" They are running while holding hands.

 

As soon as they arrived at the boxing gym, Luhan open the cloth that on Sohyun's eyes. Sohyun shock and stuned. 

"MISS KWON SOHYUN, I WILL TEACH YOU BOXING......"