OO1::

Crazy Little Stuff Called Love

"Hey,you guys smell that? What's that smell? It's so disgusting." A girl in the class 1-A mumbling over the smell. "Yeah,I smell that too. But..isn't this is a smell of alcohol?" The other girl replied.They are wondering what that smell by looking around the class and they try to find where that smell come from.

"It's come from Kwon Sohyun." The other pupil whispered at each other. All the pupil in that class look at Kwon Sohyun.She didn't realize that everybody in that class stare at her because she is sleeping.They are whispering at each other.

"She is only 15. There's no way she is drink alcohol"

"You didn't know Sohyun? She is clubbing."

"What the---oh my god. She's a jerk although she is pretty."

"I know,right?"

 Sohyun slowly opening her eyes and rubbing her eyes. Then,she realize that everyone look at her and whispering at each other."What's wrong with them?" But she just ignore them and lazyly look at the blackboard.Suddenly,someone  come to her.

"Sohyun-ah." Sohyun turn to that voice.

"Did you drink alcohol?" That girl asking. Sohyun smirked.

"What if I say I drink it?" Sohyun smirked and walk away without asking the teacher's permission. The teacher who teaching in front of class try to stop Sohyun from get out from the class but she can't.She get out from the school surreptitiously. Done with get out from the school, Sohyun make a way to public toilet to get a change of her clothes. Done with that, she go to shopping mall. Just go for a walk and buy the things that she want. While she is walking in the mall, something pat her shoulder from back ,ake her turn around.

"What are you doing here?" Kwon Jiyoung, Sohyun's big brother ask her. Sohyun rolls her eyes.

"Who cares?" Sohyun walk away, but Jiyoung stop her by holding her wrist tightly. 

"What? Let go. It's hurt." Sohyun trying to let go off her wrist.

"You should be in school right now.tsk tsk. Grandpa will dissapointed with you. I will tell him." Jiyoung did a sharp glare.Sohyun rolls her eyes once again and smirked.

"You can try it. If you can"Sohyun smirked. Jiyoung let go off her wrist. 

"Grandpa will regret because he loves you more then me someday.

"Well, they've done the right things." Sohyun turned away from Jiyoung. Jiyoung fell fed-up with Sohyun make him walk away. Sohyun sigh. Then,she continue walking. Suddenly, someone accidentally struck her make her fall. That someone panicked and extend his hand to help Sohyun get up but Sohyun reject it.That guy seem like shocked a little bit. Sohyun get up slowly.

"Are you blind?" That guy shocked with Sohyun's rude word.

"Hey, can you please being polite? I'm not doing that on purpose." Sohyun rolls he eyes.

"'POLITE' doesn't exist in my life dictionary. You should apologize to me now."Sohyun smirked. 

"Woah, this girl really..you are so rude. How can there's a girl like you in this world?

"Your Korean is so poor. You should learn Korean more before condemn people." Sohyun smirked again.That guy start feeling disgusted with Sohyun and start rolling his eyes.

"I'm Chinese. Not Korean. It's a normal thing if my Korean is poor." Luhan walk away,doesn't stand with Sohyun's behaviour but Sohyun grab his collar to stop him.

"Chinese dude, did you forget to apologize to me?" Sohyun smirked

"I think I'm not doing anything wrong so, let go off me.

"In your dream. Apologize first. "

"In your dream." That guy replied. Sohyun start feeling angry.

"You jerk.

"Oh, I don't care if I'm a jerk or what. Let go off me or you didn;t want me to respect you as a women?" That guy smirked.Sohyun shocked with his word accidentally let go off him. 

"Thank you,pretty lady." Luhan smirked and run away.

"Hey you! COme back here!" Sohyun try to chase him but he is alread dissapeared."YOU JERK"