004

Unexpected You

Junhyung felt his face starting to get hot so he avoid Jieun's eyes. Jieun felt embarrassed, but she smiles it off and got off of Junhyung.

As Jieun got up, she offers her hand to Junhyung. "Let me help you up," requested Jieun.

Junhyung felt a bit shy, but he took her hand anyway. Jieun helps Junhyung who was off the ground up, they both brush themselves so dirt didn't get on them.

Jieun takes her bike, avoiding the awkward situation and just drags it. Junhyung had no choice but to follow her.

They both walked next to each other, only the bike blocking them from being right next to each other closer.

Jieun then rose her eyebrows up and puffs her cheeks out and ask, "What do you wanna do now?"

Junhyung caught off guard again, but still managed to reply, "It doesn't matter, where do you wanna go?"

Jieun think as she tilts her head to the side and replies, "I'm not sure, we can go to the outside food market, I heard their sales are better on weekdays." Junhyung nods, agreeing to go where ever Jieun wants to go.

 

 

They both walk there with some awkward silences, small conversations and so on. Before they know it, they already arrived at the market.

Jieun was starting to get hungry for once now, but she doesn't have much money left to spend. As they walk through some vegetables, food, fruits, Jieun craved for them all.

Jieun pouts and said, "My stomach's sad. Let's go somewhere else." Junhyung was getting hungry too, but he can handle his hunger, so he suggested to go to the pier near there.

"Jieun-ssi, let's go sit at the pier over there so we can sit, we've been standing and walking too long already." Jieun agrees with a nod.

The walk didn't seem far, but because there were so much people, they were almost seperating. People kept pushing and shoving into them, so Junhyung helps Jieun drag her bike for her to go to the pier.

 

 

When they got to the pier, there were not many people there, so they sat at the benches that were there.

Jieun didn't look too happy, so Junhyung tried to start a conversation, "Do you like fishing?" Jieun looks up at Junhyung and gave him a soft smile and nods.

Junhyung smiles back and said, "We should go fishing sometimes when we aren't in school." Jieun nods constantly and replies, "Yeah, I think that'll work."

As they kept talking, out of no where, something flew down from the sky and fell on Junhyung's shirt, he looks at it and was startled.

A bird pooped on his shirt. Junhyung let out a loud shriek, "Oh my gosh! My shirt's ruin!"

Jieun takes out her hankerchief from her pocket and went over to the sea to dip it in water and went over to Junhyung to wipe the poop stain away.

Jieun sat down again and began wiping Junhyung's shirt, Junhyung questions Jieun in a slightly angry tone, "What do you think you're doing?"

Jieun looks at him with her eyebrows close together and reply, "Cleaning your shirt. What else?" Junhyung looks away as he was angry that his shirt was pooped on.

After Jieun cleans it, she folded her hankerchief back and was going to put it back in her pocket until.... "You're putting it back in your pocket? It's dirty though," said Junhyung.

Jieun answers back, "Well, I have no where to put it." Junhyung then took the hankerchief from Junhyung and bend down to sit so he can wash Jieun's hankerchief thoroughly and he placed it onto Jieun's basket on her bike.

Jieun gave Junhyung a weird smile and said, "I guess so", as she shrugs. Junhyung then said, "Good, now let's go else where. I think this place is too crowded."

Jieun nods and they left the pier and the outside food market and went to the nearest coffee shop, it was called, "A Cup With Me", Jieun sat down at one of the seats that were placed outside with a table and chair, so Jieun lays her bike back onto the wall so she can rest.

Junhyung sat down in front of her and ask, "Did you want some coffee?" Jieun tilts her head as she was thinking and replies, "Sure."

Junhyung goes inside to order themselves some coffee. Jieun then walks up to Junhyung and said, "Vanilla Frappé, please." Junhyung nods as he orders one Vanilla Frappé and Iced Coffee, Junhyung doesn't even drink coffee like that, but since Jieun seems to want some, he bought it.

 

After Junhyung bought some, Jieun found a place for them to sit down and relax, she thought back from earlier at the bridge and smiled. "That was weird."

All of sudden, Junhyung barged in with their drinks and sat down across from her, "You said it." Jieun looked up at him and smiled, "Thank you."

Jieun sipped her drink, it was still hot so she let it cool down a bit, while Junhyung sips his drink with ease.

Jieun looks up at Junhyung and said, "What are---" Suddenly, his phone rang. Junhyung checks his phone, it was a text from Hyorin.

 

"Jun-Jun~ Where are you today? I assume you're coming in late, right? See you soon >u<       - Hyorin~"

 

Junhyung just puts down his phone and looked at Jieun and said, "You were saying." Jieun looks at him and said, "Are you not going to answer?"

He looks at his phone and shook his head, "No. It's just my phone company texting me to see how much minutes I've used." Jieun nods her head.

"Okay." As the day went by, they were closer than they were in the beginning of the day, Junhyung took Jieun to the bus stop, since he had to take a different bus.

"Jieun-ssi, I'll have to go now then." Jieun nods. Junhyung walks away slowly, Jieun looks at the time and at Junhyung, "Junhyung-ssi~"

Junhyung looks up and at Jieun, "Yes?" Jieun asked nervously, "Did you wanna exhange numbers?" Junhyung half-smiled and nodded.

They exchanged numbers. After exchanging numbers, Jieun said to Junhyung, "You can just call me Jieun, without the -ssi, calling me Jieun-ssi is too proper."

Jieun gave Junhyung a soft smile and went in the bus after putting her bike to in front of the bus with some other people's bikes.

A little after Jieun got into the bus, she receives a call, it was Junhyung. Why? "Hello?" Jieun answered the phone confused. Junhyung exhaled and said, "Junhyung would be fine also. Junhyung-ssi is too formal."

Jieun smiled and said, "Okay. Is that it?" Junhyung confused, is that it? "Yeah?" Junhyung answered back.

Jieun chuckled silently and replied, "Then, I'll hang up... Bye Junhyung." Junhyung smiled and said, "Bye, Jieun." That day they both went home and rested.

 

 

Jieun goes in through the front door and puts her bike against the wall where the shoes were and took off her shoes and slipped in her slippers. "I'm home."

Gil steps away from the kitchen and tapped his foot constantly onto the ground and motioning Jieun to come to the kitchen. "What is it?"

Jieun said as she walked towards Gil. Gil pets her hair and exhaled and said, "Nothing. At least you're okay. Clean up, supper's almost ready." "Okay!" Jieun replied.

Jieun goes to her room and puts down her bookbag and laid on her belly on the bed. "Bed, I've missed you."

Jieun spreads her arms and exhales, "I had a good day, Bed. Did you?" Jieun turns around so she can lay on her back as she looked up the ceiling and said, "Junhyung-ssi. No, Junhyung. Junhyungie? Junnie? Aish! Never mind. I'll just call Junhyung for now."

Jieun smiled as she closed her eyes, just then, she heard a knock on her door. "Hm?" Jieun asked.

Gil replied, "Come out, supper's done!" Jieun replied, "Okay!" Jieun gets up and goes out of the room to go eat.

Jieun sat down at the table and looked up and saw a familiar woman and looked at her, "Hello. Who are you?"

The woman looks up at Jieun and gave her a big smile. Jieun stood up and her eyes grew bigger and she exclaimed, "Jihyo Unnie!" Just then, her other uncle, Gary yelled at her, "Jieunnie! She's Aunt now."

Jihyo gave Gary the evil eyes and looked at Jieun and gave her another smile and said, "Wah~ Jieunnie~ You've grown up so well!"

Jieun sits down and scoffed, "Auntie~ It's only been like two months since we haven't seen each other."

Jihyo laughs and said, "I know, but you know what?" Jieun raised her eyebrow and asked, "What?"

Jihyo went closer to Jieun's ears and said, "I've been your Aunt for five months now!"

Jieun's eyes grew bigger and said, "No way!" Jihyo nods and went away from her ears and said, "I'll tell you the details later." Jieun smiled and nodded. Gil finished setting up the table and said, "Let's Eat!"

 

 

 

Junhyung walks home from the bus stop and as he went nearer, he noticed a lady figured like near his house.

He squints his eyes to see who it was, it was Hyorin. Junhyung walks past her, she pouted as he didn't notice her.

Hyorin went up to Junhyung and said, "Jun Jun~ Why haven't you reply to any of my texts or calls today?"

Junhyung looks at her and said, "I don't have that number anymore. I have a new one." Hyorin then asked, "Do Minwoo have your new number?"

Junhyung shook his head. Hyorin then asked, "Can I have it so I can give it to Minwoo?" Junhyung scoffs and pushes her head back and said, "No!" Junhyung walks towards his house and waved at Hyorin as she stood at the lightstand.

Junhyung left Hyorin standing there, he wasn't scared anything would happen to her, his neighborhood was pretty safe, so he just went home.

As he got home, he took off his shoes and went straight to his room, since the house was dark, his father was probably still working.

Junhyung went in his room and saw his little brother Junki and smiled. Junhyung puts his bookbag down and fell onto the bed and messed with his brother. "Hey!!!!" the little brother yelled.

Junhyung don't usually see his little brother since his mother always had Junki at her house, Junhyung's parents were seperated, so Junhyung lived with his father and Junki lived with their mother.

"You little rascal, you don't miss your hyung?" Junhyung asked as Junhyung lets go of Junki.

Junki smirks and pushed Junhyung off the bed, "Hyung, it's late already. Lemme sleep, I was waiting for you and Dad, but you both weren't home."

Junhyung smiled as he got up from the floor and asked loudly, "Little Rascal! You were home alone? Why didn't you call me to come home?"

Junki motioned him to quiet down and whispered, "Hyung, be quiet! Mom's sleeping!" Mom? Junhyung left the room and went to his father's room and saw his mother sleeping on the bed and smiled. Junhyung goes over to his mother and pecked her on the cheeks and left the room.


A/N: Sorry for the short update, I know it's been a mighty long time.... I hope you guys don't mind this short one, it was supposed to be longer, but I cut it off short so it can be for the next chapter. Enjoy x) - adurrrh94<3