001

Unexpected You

Junhyung's P.O.V.

I'm walking to school. Today seems like a nice day. I cannot wait to see how today is going to be like.

Junhyung walks inside the school and heads for his first hour, which was Songwriting Class, the teacher was Mr. Park.

Mr. Park said to the class, "Now class, sit down, we're going to be doing some serious practice writing today."

Hyorin, a classmate complains, "Mr. Park!!! I do not wanna work today!"

Mr. Park shrugs his shoulders, "Then why are you here?"

Hyorin just shakes her head and mess her hair up and said, "Alright, I get what you're saying!"

Mr. Park said to Junhyung, "Junhyung-ah, Principal Gil wants to see you in his office right about now."

Junhyung nods and gets up and head out of the classroom.

Junhyung's P.O.V.

Good! I did not feel like writing today. I wonder what Principal Gil has to say to me today.

Junhyung knocks the Principal's office door.

Principal Gil responds, "Come in."

Junhyung enters.

Principal Gil gets up and welcomes Junhyung in.

Principal Gil said to Junhyung right away, "Junhyung, I know you've been here for two and a half years now. How do you feel about this school?"

Junhyung replies, "I really like it actually, getting to know mostly everyone, it's been great. What did you need me here for?"

Principal Gil clears his throat and said, "Junhyung, you've been working with a few of your classmates and they all have received at least a special song to record. Today... Is the day I give you the song I myself had produced. Here."

Principal Gil hands over the lyrics and CD with the instrumental in it to Junhyung. Junhyung was brought back, he didn't expect for this day to come so fast.

Principal Gil said to Junhyung, getting his attention, "This is a song about losing trust within one another in a relationship, therefore, you have to find a girl to sing this song with you. I have a list here for you so you can choose from the bunch. Some of these girls have a different style with their voices."

Principal Gil hands over the list to Junhyung to choose from. Junhyung looks at the names.

Junhyung asks Principal Gil, "How did you want me to choose their voices? Powerful? Soft? Quiet?"

Principal Gil answers, "A soft voice, yet a hint of powerfulness would do the trick."

Junhyung nods, meaning he understands.

Junhyung's P.O.V.

Minkyung, I've worked with her a bit before, her voice is soft, but it just don't seem right. Eunji, her voice is not matched for a rap song. Raina, her vocals are a bit too strong, but can be soft... But she sounds like a little girl.

Junhyung flips through the pages, he scans through names and their ID pictures that is next to their names, some were very familiar, some were from the seniors of Leessang. He skips all the way to the back, a name caught his attention. She was an underclassmen, she's been in the school as long as Junhyung, but is still in a lower grade.

Junhyung asks Principal Gil, "Who is Song Ji Eun?"

Principal Gil replies, "Oh, Ji Eun-ssi? She is umm.... She's in a lower grade than you. Why?"

Junhyung asks another question, "If she is, how come she's been here for as long as I did."

Principal Gil answers Junhyung, "Perhaps a typo?"

Junhyung nods.

"I'll look over the list later on today and I'll tell you probably by tomorrow who my partner would be," said Junhyung.

Principal Gil nods in agreement and sent Junhyung to class.

Junhyung's P.O.V.

Who is this Song Ji Eun girl? I'm thinking if I've ever met her before, I know most of the girls in the school, how come I never seen this girl? Never mind about her... Maybe I'll have to choose someone I do know to fit this role. It is serious.

Junhyung walks to class trying not to think of his special project anymore. While walking to class, he passes the gym, he heard someone singing in the gym, no one was in there. He went near the gym to listen to who was singing. It was a female voice, he went nearer in the gym to hear and see the face of the voice. The girl was singing the song, "I have nothing" by Whitney Houston. The voice seem so perfect. The song had high notes and soft parts of the song, she nailed it! Junhyung took a closer look, the girl notices Junhyung approaching her slowly. She stops singing and packs her stuff up, she glanced over to Junhyung, their eyes met. Junhyung was blown away by her voice and look.

Junhyung's P.O.V.

That girl.... She's Song Ji Eun? I remember her face! Her voice is like... Perfect! I am positive that it is Song Ji Eun!

Junhyung went to class. Later on the day, Principal Gil set up an assembly for the school to announce that there has been six new school projects that have been made.

Principal Gil announces to the school, "There are about 200 of you who puts your trust in this school so you can make music and live it. Today, I'm going to announce the six special projects that was set up, when I call your names, please come up here. (clears throat) Yang Yoseob, Son Ga In, Jung Jessica, Seo In Guk, Yong Junhyung, and Lee Chaerin. Please step forward."

The six people that were called came forward and stands in a straight line.

Principal Gil asks Yoseob, "Mr. Yang, what type of music do you have today?"

Yoseob wipes his sweat that was trailing down his forehead and answers, "The... type of music that was given to me is.... (wipes sweat) a love song called, Love Day."

Principal Gil pats Yoseob's shoulder to relax him and said, "Do you like the song given?"

Yoseob nods.

Principal Gil nods along with Yoseob. He said to Yoseob, "Have you chosen a partner to sing with today?"

Yoseob nods.

Principal Gil asks, "Who is your partner for this project out of the 194 people that was not chose?"

Yoseob looks around the auditorium and points at a certain person. Yoseob said, "Her, Jung Eunji."

His answer left the room quiet. Eunji steps forward to the front shyly and stood next to Yoseob.

Principal Gil said to Yoseob, "Nice choice of partner!"

Principal Gil walks towards Ga In and said to her, "What kind of song was given to you, Ga In?"

Ga In answers shyly, "It  was also a love song called 'We Fell In Love'."

Principal Gil questions Ga In, "Partner is...?"

Ga In replies without hesitation, "Jo Kwon oppa!"

The crowd gasp. Jo Kwon makes his entrance to the front and did a dance.

Jo Know remarks, "I knew it was gonna be ME!!!!"

The crowd laughs at his remark. Principal Gil finish talking to the rest of the members. When it came to Junhyung, he asks him, "Did you make a decision on finding a partner yet?"

"I've already made my decision, Principal Gil," Junhyung answering Principal Gil.

"Who may the girl be?" ask Principal Gil.

Junhyung took a deep breath and said, "Song Ji Eun."

Junhyung's answer surprised everyone in the room. People were asking who she was and why her.

"Are you sure, Junhyung?" ask Principal Gil.

Junhyung nods. Principal Gil agrees so he nods back. Principal Gil calls out Ji Eun, "Song Ji Eun, please step forward."