Chapter 7: The Boys Get Wet And The Plan Continues.

Camerawhore

Uuuumm... hello there, it's been a while now hasn't it <_<...>_>.... my bad people, my bad. I figured since i'm officially back from Korea I should proooobably get to work on finishing this baby up. So I hope it's not too disappointing after the ridiculously long wait. Thank you so much for sticking with it and I will do my best to make the end as good as the rest of this poor fic! anyway, we left off with our boys on their way to enjoy some relaxed nekkid time at the japanese hotsprings.

“Waaaa!” Donghae stretched and looked around at the beautiful winter scene before them, “so pretty!”

 

Siwon hugged his dongsaeng around the waist, nuzzling the nape of his neck, “not as pretty as you!”

 

Eunhyuk looked on, a curious urge to pull the two apart filling his brain. What is wrong with you Hyukjae? Siwon’s like this with everyone. Stop feeling…. what ever you’re feeling.He ordered himself quickly. But that hand was drifting awfully low! Aish!

 

Kyu watched Eunhyuk clench his fists as the slightly confused Donghae allowed Siwon to rub his hands up and down his chest, and come to rest scandelously low on his hips. He smirked, this was going to be even easier than he’d thought.

 

The bus that would take them to the onsen arrived minutes later and Siwon was forced to remove his hold on Donghae, much to the relief of Eunhyuk. As they boarded the bus, Eunhyuk saw Siwon reaching for Donghae’s arm, and almost on it’s own accord his hand latched around Donghae’s wrist, pulling him instead to the seat next to him.

 

“Sit with me, Hae!” He heard himself saying, as he shot a glare at the foiled Siwon.

 

“Oh but I wanted the window seat…” Donghae trailed off, oblivious.

 

Eunhyuk quickly sat up, “Fine, fine! Let’s switch,” he pushed Donghae into what had previously been his seat by the window.

 

Donghae looked on more than a little confused at his hyung’s rapid shift in character. On any other occasion Hyuk would have simply told him too bad! or not, you know, forced him to sit together. What was this?

 

It had began to snow lightly outside, reminding Donghae of the last time it had snowed when he was with Eunhyuk, he smiled at the memory.

 

“What?” Eunhyuk asked, seeing the sudden smile light up Donghae’s face.

 

“Eh?” Donghae shifted his gaze to the boy next to him, “Oh, just thinking about the time it started snowing on the way back from jjajangmyun.”

 

“You mean the time you got sick because you were wearing a freakin sweatshirt in the middle of winter?” Eunhyuk asked, rolling his eyes.

 

Donghae gave a soft half smile at this, “I mean the time you shared your umbrella and scarf with me all the way home.”

 

Eunhyuk looked away blushing, “Well I couldn’t let you freeze…”

 

“I know,” Donghae smiled noting the discomfort emanating from the other boy, “that’s why you’re the best, hyung!” suddenly hugging Eunhyuk around the middle in an attempt to diffuse the other’s uneasiness.

 

Eunhyuk stiffened at first, but a slow smile crept over his features and he put an arm around Donghae’s shoulders, mussing his hair, “of course I’m the best!”

 

The bus pulled up to a worn looking bus stop that was half a mile from the hot springs. The boys decided to walk, already feeling refreshed by the tranquil countryside. Spirits high, they walked along briskly, singing and kicking up snow as they went, arriving ten minutes later at the traditional Japanese onsen they had chosen to visit.

 

The little old lady at the front desk marveled at their attractiveness asking if they were models or something, they just smiled. It was refreshing to be somewhere where not everyone knew their faces, and cameras weren’t following their every move. Just what they needed. They were given robes and shown to the changing room as the lady explained the layout and history of the springs.

 

Donghae was practically bouncing around with excitement. His enthusiasm was contagious and soon all the boys had changed into fluffy white robes and assembled themselves outside. The steam from the snow evaporating over the hot water gave the springs a surreal storybook appearance. Misty fingers wrapped around the boys legs beckoning them towards the first pool.

 

“Let’s take a picture!” Siwon pulled Donghae towards himself suddenly.

 

Eunhyuk tried to ignore them thinking furiously to himself, “it’s just Siwon. This is how he is to everyone. You’re imagining things because of your new weird obsession with your best friend. Which you need to stop. By the way.”

He found himself staring as Donghae grinned obligingly, putting a friendly arm around his hyung’s shoulders as Siwon took out his phone. He paused for a moment to adjust Donghae’s robe, pulling it open a little more. He’s just being Siwon. He’s not–

 

 “You have such a nice chest, Donghae” Siwon said lecherously, rubbing a hand across the smooth skin below Donghae’s collar bones.

 

Kyuhyun watched Eunhyuk’s eyes bulge from his head as he appeared to be choking on his own spit. A devious, satisfied smirk spread across his face.

 

Ryeowook patted Eunhyuk’s back good naturedly, “are you okay, hyung?”

 

Eunhyuk waved him off, coughs subsiding as Siwon and Donghae drew apart from each other looking at him concernedly.

 

“Well? What’s everyone waiting for?” Sungmin asked grinning, “did we come here to watch Eunhyuk have a coughing fit, or enjoy the hot springs?”

 

He shrugged his robe off and slipped in the water, Kyuhyun, Donghae, and Siwon following quickly.

 

Eunhyuk however stood paralyzed. The fact that he was , combined with the fact that Donghae was , combined with his new inexplicable feelings had all suddenly hit him at once. He was going to be with Donghae…Donghae was going to see him . He just saw Donghae’s bare . He was now staring, albeit through a lot of fog, at Donghae’s glistening chest. And the longer he stood there the more attention he was drawing to himself.

 

“Hyukkie?” Donghae waded towards the edge, the water level suddenly dangerously low, “What are you doing? Aren’t you going to get in?”

 

Eunhyuk slipped off his sandals, slowly edging towards the water. Donghae rolled his eyes, “just get in already, it’s really nice!” he went further into the pool motioning for Eunhyuk to follow.

 

As quickly as he could, Eunhyuk shed his robe and slipped into the water. It was nice, he had to admit.

 

The six boys quietly relaxed their tired muscles, shedding tension that came with their taxing jobs. Enjoying the hot water against the cold air, letting the snowflakes fall on their faces. It was all very civilized and calm. For about five minutes.

 

There’s something about water that’s just asking for a good splash, Kyuhyun thought to himself as he moved his hand lazily through the warm water. He had had enough of the calm relaxing and took the opportunity to send a well aimed wave of water at his Sungmin, who had been sitting reclined against the pool’s edge with his eyes closed.

 

Of course Sungmin wasn’t about to let this sneak attack go without retaliation and soon all six of the boys were engaged in a full on water fight.

 

They were all laughing, water was flying everywhere, and Eunhyuk had completely forgot about his previous concerns. That is until, in an attempt to dodge a large sheet of water kyu aimed at him, he lost his footing on a particularly slippery rock. He panicked as he felt himself falling.

 

He flailed his arms wildly trying to regain his balance, or grab something-anything!- to keep himself upright. Which lead to this: his arms wrapped around a wet, smooth, very torso, head pressed sideways against the center of a pleasantly muscled set of pecs, legs somewhere out behind him, and eyes closed in a cringe.

 

The unfortunate torso he had latched onto stumbled back in surprise, and Eunhyuk could feel the arms attached to said torso wrap around him reflexively. They managed to stay upright, both frozen in shock. Eunhyuk didn’t dare open his eyes to see just who he was currently clinging to, already having a pretty good idea.

 

Donghae stared at Hyuk who was slowly sliding down his abs. He felt his friend’s chest pressing against…well, somewhere you usually don’t find a chest pressed against when you, yourself, are also . The longer the dancer was wrapped around him, the harder it was becoming to control his own body’s reactions. His stomach was doing funny somersaults, the skin that was in contact with Eunhyuk’s skin was tingling, and his little Donghae was starting to be er… not so little anymore.

 

“Eun-eunhyuk!” he stuttered, pulling the other boy to a standing position.

 

The boy stood there, blushing, look down at the water, “s-sorry Hae, I uh lost my balance.”

 

Siwon whispered in Kyuhyun’s ear, “I don’t even think that could have been better if we’d planned it.”

 

Kyu leaned towards Siwon, "It's almost too easy with them, you changed the background on wookie's phone already, right?"

 

Siwon nodded, grinning, "And I texted Heechul to change as many of the members' phones as he could manage. I can't wait to see Hyukkie's reaction when he sees Donghae's face on every single person's background."

___________________________________________________________

err... so it's a little short. But I think it's a good place to end. second to last chapter guys! I hope. The next chapter is somewhat planned out... ah... okay. well. I hope it's okay.