Friends and Enemies

Fates way of playing with us..

Minah was struggling to get free as jiyong was holding on to her and kissing her as tears streamed down his face, minah pushed jiyong with al her power and managed to get her self free as she lookt at jiyong sitting on the floor with his hands on his face and crying...

"yaahhh are you crazy?? whats wrong with you? " minah screamed as she lookt at jiyong with anger in her voice, jiyong didnt answer making minah even more angry .."if you cant drink why do you drink so much then, idiot" minah said as she lookt at jiyong again who was now trying to stand up and lookt at minah as she saw the tears on his cheeks.

Minah lookt at him and opened to say something but didnt know what to say as she just stood still looking at jiyong ...She shock her head as she was about to leave.."am sorry "ji yong said as minah turned around and lookt at him ..."am sorry i thought you were someone else.."jiyong said again this time a bit more sober and lookt at minah in the eyes as he couldnt help to smile..

Minah got angry again as she was him smiling .."what are you smiling for, you just apologized" minah said annoyed.."hahah thats the thing i never say sorry to anyone and to night i said it to you..dont know why, well mabye becase you are such a bad kisser.."jiyong said having an arrogant and cold smirk on his face minah got shocked looking at him...

Who was he, just a moment ago he lookt so vulnerable and sad and now he lookt so cold and different..Ji yong started to walk away as minah was lost in her thoughts..."oiii idiot, "minah said as jiyong turned around and as he was facing her minah kneed him between the legs having jiyong fall on his knees..

"oiii sorry tsshhh...."minah said as she lookt at jiyong and smirkt ...jiyong lookt at her, he couldnt even sitt right becase of the pain, minah lookt at him and blinkt..."next time you are dead if you do something like that again"minah said as lookt at jiyong with an serious face and walked away as jiyong stayed in his place and tried to breath...

'pray to god that i wont see you again' jiyong said out loud as he was able to stand up and breath right again ' hahaha well i have to say you are one brave weird girl 'jiyong said again as he tried to walk out to the party again...he was stumbling but was able to stand on his feat...

-----------------------------------------------------

Seunghyun lookt at hana and stood but still holding her hand...

"its rude to look at someone in secret"seunghyun said as hana bite her lower lip and turned around to look at seunghyun..."excuse me but i wasnt looking at you in secret i thought you had passed out or even worse died ..i mean who sleeps here at a party."hana said as she freed her hand and placed it on her hip with her other hand, as she was now looking at seunghyun with her brows raised..

seunghyun laughed as he lookt at hana "haha so you admit looking at me atleast"seunghyun said as hana bite her lips again and cursed in her thoguhts...

" wahh you got this so on the wrong side "hana said as she glared at seunghyun as she was about to lose controll,

"well what ever you say.."seunghyun said as he turned around and walked away with his hands in his pockets , hana was left speechless..

Seunghyun was about to walk in to the party again when he saw minah standing on the balcony looking at the terrace..seunghyun walked over to the balcony standing on the other side looking at minah who was lost in her thoughts and didnt even notice seunghyun stading next to her..

"beautiful isnt it"seunghyun said as minah was startled, seunghyun lookt at her and smiled as minah bowed..."Mr Choi what brings you here"minah said as seunghyun was keeping his eyes on the flowers in the terrace...

"I was walking by when i saw you lost as you were looking and i got curious and wanted to see what was worth your so serious looks" seunghyun said as he lookt at minah and was now smiling with his whole face, he keept his eyes on minah as her eyes meet his and two lookt at each other...

"well yes this place is really beautiful, "minah said as she lookt away and couldnt help but to blush..She noticed her heart skip a beat as seunghyun was looking at her and couldnt help but to blush even more..

"yes beautiful...really beautiful"seunghyun said with his eyes on minah as she noticed what he meant and keept her eyes away form his and blushed again..

The two of them didnt say anything more and just stood still in there looking at the starts and the terrace...

seunghyun lookt at minah as he was about to say something when his phone rang and he was forced to answer..Seunghyun talked to his assistant and ended the call as he lookt at minah again...

"well mr choi i have to go back to the party and you look busy to.."minah said as seunghyun placed his phone in his pocket..."Seunghyun.."seunghyun said as minah lookt at him and didnt understand...

"dont call me mr choi it makes me sound so old ...mr choi is my father and grandfather...just call me seunhyun.."he said as minah smiled and nodded..

"well okie seunghyun if it is so then i am minah..nice to meet you.."minah said as she took her hand out and seunghyun smiled and took it in his and nodded...

"well then minah-shi, i hope to meet you again .."seunghyun said as minah smiled and the two walked back to the party...

As the two entered the party Mr Choi who was speaking to minahs grandfather noticed the two of them and smiled...'looks like seunghyun likes her and she is intressed in him to..'mr choi thought to him self as ´he lookt at mr lee.

"seungsoo my friend "he said as mr lee ´lookt at him and smiled.."i whould like it if our familys could meet for dinner sometime it whould be nice if the kids could meet and get to know each other.."mr choi said as mr lees smile got brighter and he nodded ..."of course taewoo-ah why not i whould love to have our familys get closer.."mr lee said as the two friends laguhed and got back to there friends...

------------------------------------------------------

Am back ...short but i will be back for more..