Party

Fates way of playing with us..

 

It had been about a week since they had come back to seoul.

Hana was like always busy shopping and going around seoul seeing new places as for minah she wanted to know everything about there business in korea and had gotten to work with her uncle right away..

Minah was now in her uncles office as he lookt at her.."minah my dear call hana and together with you aunt go and by clothes for the party tonight, you're grandfather wants you and hana to meet the people we work with.."here uncle said as minah stood up and bowed, she walked out of the office as her phone rang and she was looking for it in her bag not looking where she was walking as she walked right in to someone and the person stumbled back..

Minah lookt up and saw an old man not so much older then her own grandfather  infront of her looking at her with a worried look, "am sorry sir i didnt see you.."minah said bowing as the man lookt at her and smiled...

"Miss Lee" someone called out as minah turned around and lookt at the young girl running after her.."is there anything wrong yumi??"minah said to her secretary who was out of breath..

"miss Lee your unlce wants you to give this papers to your aunt and to be at the place at 7 he wont be able to go with the family but instead he will be there with your grandfather "yumi said and bowed as minah ndded and turned around again holding the papers in her hands..

She lookt at theman again and bowed again smiling as she walked away with her phone calling hana to meet her with her aunt.

-----------------

The old man stood frozen as he had turned around and was looking at the young girl who had just bumpt in to him leave..

He lookt at the young girl named yumi and smiled.."who is that?"he asked as yumi saw who the person was and bowed...

"ohh Mr choi am sorry i didnt know that you where here, is there anything i can for you?"yumi said as she lookt at mr choi who smiled...

"who was that..?"mr choi asked again and yumi lookt at the door.."that was Old Mr Lees grandaugther she is the daughter of his frist son.."yumi said as the old man nodded with a smiling face..

He lookt at yumi and she walked away with him behind her as they were walking over to minahs grandfathers office..

--------------------------------------------------------------

Choi Seunghyun was busy like always and had never time to rest as his father was out of the country for some time and had left him with everything...

He was talking on the phone when there was a knock on his door as a young man walked in..."sir mr kwon and mr dong is here to see you."the young man said and bowed as he left,

Seunghyun lookt at the door again as he saw his friends walk in and they satt down infront of him...

"soo guys whats up?"he asked as they two guys lookt at each other and laughed..

"hyung you have forgot right?"yuong bae aka taeyang asked...Seunghyun lookt at with a rasied eyebrow and a confused look on his face as jiyong laughed..

"oii big boy you're grandfather asked us to make sure you make it to the party tonight he wants you there"jiyong said as seunghyun lookt at him and sighed with a tired look..

"t i forgot, damn..what time is it?"seunghyun said as jiyong lookt at him and pointed to the clock behind his head.."7..you have an hour to get ready we have already brought you your things so just get changed and we will go.."he said as seunghyun lookt at them and smiled..

"thnx guys if it wants for you guys i whould have forgot and it whould have been really bad.."seunghyun said as taeyang gave him a bag and he walked in to the bathroom in his office..

------------------------------------------------------

Minah Hana and her aunt go out of the car as the driver opend the door for them..

Mrs Lee was the first one to get out as she was wearing a long dark blue dress with sleeves to her elbows and her hair in a bun, she lookt really beautiful for a women with two grown up children as she stod next to the car hana walked out with a champange red dress with one sleeve and her hair down wavy and beautiful she lookt just like her mother...

Minah stept out as she was wearing a black dress to her knees with no sleeves and had her hair in a wavy pnytail on the left side of her face...Mrs Lee lookt at the two young girls and smiled as they walked in to the party with people looking at them

At the front the opening to the party they stood as mr lee saw his wife and the two girls as he walked over to them, he kissed his wife and smiled to the girls as they fallowed him towards his father who was sitting and walking to an old friend..

Grandfather Lee saw his family walk towards him as he stood up, minah was the first one who gave him a kiss and then hana..

He lookt at his daughter-in-law and smiled.."my dear you so beautiful"he  said as he gave mrs lee a kiss on the forehead and she bowed the people around the could see they were a loving and caring family..

"minah-ya its soo sad that you're parents cant be here right now, its my fault they have so much to do in US am sorry,"grandfather lee said as minah smiled and shock her head...

"haraboji dont say things like that , if dad whould hear you he whould be sad"minah said as she smiled again and noticed that the man next to her grnadfather was looking at her...

She lookt at the man and bowed as she rememberd him from earlier, it was the man she had bumpt in to at the office..Minah smiled as the man walked over to her  and touch her shoulder..

"soo you remember me dear.."he said as minahs grandfather and the rest of the family lookt at them.."you know my granddaughter choi i didnt know.."grandfather lee said to his friend who laughed and nodded..

"this young lady and i meet in the loby today..."mr choi said as grandfather lee nodded..

"well this is minah my oldest sons only child and this is hana my other sons daughter, and this is his wife."grandfather lee intrdoced his family as they one by one bowed to mr choi who bowed back and smiled

He lookt up and saw his grandson walk over to him as mr chois smile grew bigger..

-------------------------------------------

Seunghyun, taeyang and jiyong walked in to the party all with black suits, good looking and really handsome...jiyong lookt around as taeyang smiled towards some of the guests..

Seunghyun look after his grandfather as he saw him talking with some people..

"there grandfather come on guys i think he wants to meet you guys to.."seunghyun said as jiyong shock his head..

"not now..just tell me where the bar is, i hate this kind of places and i need a drink fast.."jiyong said as both taeyang and seunghyun lookt at him angry

"what"jiyong asked annoyed that his friend never gave up.."lets go and say hi first and then drink your body liver dead.."seunghyun said as jiyong sighted and fallowed the two as they got up to the old man and bowed

"haraboji am sorry for being late"seunghyun said as he bowed to his grandfather and then to the people next to his grandfather who bowed back to him..

"haraboji we are here to .."taeyang said as mr choi smiled and took lookt at his grandson and his friends..

"Lee my friend, this is my oldest grandson seunghyun..Seunghyun this my old friend Lee Seungsoo"Mr choi said as seunghyun bowed to mr lee..

"and this is is son and daugther-in-law and that is there daughter hana and this one over hear is minah lees oldest sons daughter.."mr choi said as he placed his hand around minahs shoulder and smiled as seunghyun took mr lees and his wfies hand and then bowed to the hana..

He lookt at minah who bowed with a smile as he bowed back...

"and this two young men here are his friends this is dong young bae and this is kwon jiyong both in the entertaiment business"mr lee said as the two man bowed to the people and they back..

But during the whole time seunghyun was looking at minah from the corner of his eyes and smiled...Mr choi noticed it and was glad that his grandson was intressed in the girl ...

The party was rolling on as taeyang lookt around and found jiyong sitting next to the ba already at his 5th drink..

"yaa man slow down, do you have to drink this much.."he said as jiyong pushed out a aloud sight and lookt at taeyang..

"i hate this kind of partys it reminds of how dara wanted in to meet her family and what happend that night.."jiyong said as he had his hands in fists and closed his eyes

"i know man, lets get  out of hear earlier but do try and not to drink so much you have work tomorrow.."taeyand said as jiyong stood up and walked away..

Hana came out of the bathroom as she walked outside to get some air as she seunghyun sitting outside on a bench with his eyes closed..

'what is he doing here'she thought to her slef as she walked over and lookt at seunghyuns face as she heard him breath..hanas eyes opend wide as she realized that seunghyun had fallen asleep..

Trying not to laugh she satt down next to him and lookt at him as she could she his face as the light was on it..

Hana had her eyed glued on seunghyun, forgetting what was going on around her as she was smiling..

'he is really handsome..'she thought as she took her hand and was about to touch his face when seunghyun opened his eyes and lookt at her ...Hana gasped and stood up as she was to walk away when seunghyun took her hand..

-----------------------------------------------------------

Minah was getting tired of standing up so much as her feets hurt, she bowed to some of the guests and walked away as she found a place to sitt on away for the party as she took of her shoes and leaned back to rest a bit..

She lookt around as she saw someone walked towards her as she put her shoes on and sitt up better as the person walked over to her and lookt at her..

Minah saw that it was the young man she had meet before..the friend od choi seunghyuns ...kwon jiyong ...

She stood up and lookt at him as he was staring at her with his eyes half open...Minah noticed that he was drunk and lookt at him worried..

"Mr Kwon are you alright?"minah asked as jiyong pushed her hands away and tried to walk away..."let go of me...you are all the same just breaking people in pieces"jiyong said as minah lookt at him confused over what he was about..

"mr kwon i dont know what you are talking about but i am lee minah do you remember me..let me help you."minah said as jiyong lookt at her and took her shoulders..

"dara....dara....plss dont leave me...plss...dara dont go.."jiyong said over and over as he was now holding minah in her arms...

Minah was confused over what was happening and tried to push jiyong away but he was holding her to thight,

She managed to get free and lookt at him as he took her face in his hands and leand over and ther lips meet..Kissing her..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For now..do comment and tell me what you think..might be kind of a boring chapter but it will be better--Promisee..tuddelles.