Seoul

Fates way of playing with us..

  "Ladies and Gentlemen, This is your captain Adam Green speaking, We will be landing in incheon airport in seoul south korea, i want to thank everybody for flying with us, i hope you enjoy you're stay and wish to a great day..Thank you for me.."the captain said as the people started to wake up and lookt around the plane to gather them self and get ready to land.

Mrs Lee lookt at her husband sitting next to her who was looking out the window as she turned around and lookt at the two young girls behind them.

"hana wake minah up and get your things together"mrs lee said as her daughter nodded and started to get her ipod, phone and other things in the bag next to her..

She lookt to her left as she saw her cousin sleeping like always..hana shock her head and sighted.."is there a time you dont sleep"she said as she was now shaking her cusin trying to wake her..

Minah didnt even turn her head from one side to the other and hana was starting to lose temper..

"minah wake up..wake up.."she said but still no answer from minah...Hana pouted as she shock her cousin harder...

"YAAAAAA IDIOT WAKKKKKKKEEE UPPPPPPPPPPPPP" Hana scream as lud as she could as her cousin jumpt up in her chair and lookt at her..

But minah wasnt the only one looking at hana now, everybody else in the plane was now looking at her and some even angry...hana smiled as she lookt at her cousin angry...

“this is all you’re fault..”she pointed at minah who lookt at her and yawned..

“loook loookk, do you ever get enough of sleeping"hana continued as she was still very angry of her cousin..

Minah lookt at her and smiled, she loved to make her cousin angry and knew that hana is the only one she allows to be that way towards her..

------------------

Mr and Mrs Lee walked out of the airport with the girls as a shining black limo was parkted outside waiting for them, as soon as they got close to the car an man step out of the car and opened the back door for them..

"Mr lee Mrs Lee welcome home "the man said as he bowed and took the bags as mr and mrs lee got in to the car with the girls fallowed..

Hana noticed that people were looking and didnt like it, even do she was spoiled and loved living on the easy side of life, she still hadnt gotten used to the fact that people whould stare where ever they got with tis big cars..

Minah saw that her and took her hand.."what now princess?"she said as hana just shock her head.

Unlike hana minah was evety calm and didnt like to spend money and have alot of things she was good with what ever was there, and didnt care for brands and prices but one thing she wants is to work in the same business as her father, uncle and grandfather...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arcoss town a young man stept in to an dark apartment, just as he walked in things where all over the place, bottles, clothes, trash the place lookt awfull and didnt smell anything better..

He walked around the place and found what he was looking for lying in his bed as the young man walked over to him and pulled the curtins away as he lookt have a better look at the place..

"JiYong-ah wake up.."the young man said as jiyong turned around in the bed and satt up.."what time is it and why are you here so ealry?"jiyong asked as the guy lookt at him and shake his head..

"what do you mean early its 3 pm and why do you think i am here for..no one has seen o heard from you in a week"the man said as jiyong lookt around the place and yawned..

"soo let me guess taeyang or seunghyun hyung sent you right?"jiyong asked as the guy shocke his head..

"nope..minzy did, she came to me telling me that you were gone and i thought of this place soo thats why am here"daesung said as jiyong took up a bottle and drunk from it but it was empty he threw it away and stood up half drunk as he made is way to the livingroom looking for something to drink as daesung walked up to him and stoped him from drink ..

"yahh you just got up and smell drunk what are you doing?"daesung said with an angry tone in his voice as jiyong lookt at him and tossed his hand away as he satt down on the couch.....

"i know that you are hurt and need you time but bro life gose on and soo did she, so why not you either.."daesung said as jiyong lookt at him with an empty stare and sighted..

"becase i loved her even if she never loved me even for a minute i still loved her and will always do..how do you think i can go back to live as i did before as everything i do now started with her.."jiyong said as daesung nodded and satt down next to him..

"i know man but what do you do, when fate is crule and decides to make life the way it wants.  mabye its meant for you to be with some one else"daesung said as jiyong lookt at him and laughed..

"dude you sound just like taeyang, you should so not hang out with him anymore, his soo brainwaishing every one to be romeo.."jiyong said as both he and daesung started to laugh..

"come on lets go out and eat something get some fresh air and take one day at the time.."daesung said as jiyong stood up and walked over to the bathroom..

Daesung lookt at jiyong and sighted even do it had been more then 3 years seens dara left him and got married he had still not gotten over her and it was then he started to drink....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

first chapter..really short..be back soon..hope you guys like it..tuddelles..