Oops...

It Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

      "Seo.. Seo... Please wake up, my dear."   I heard someone's calling for my name, a familiar one and I slowly opened my eyes,   "It's pain..." I mumbled while set up my pillow,   "Oh Seo..." He said and immediately hugged me tight,   "Oppa.."   "Yah sweety, I was so worry about you." He said,   "Don't you suppose to be gone out?" I asked,   "Kyuhyun told me that you were fainted. I directly go home to check your condition. I worry your parents would said that I can't take good care of you." He explained,   "Kyuhyun? Where's Yoona?"   "Don't worry, he already fetched her and he's waiting on the dining room. Well, the doctor said that you are having a fever and you should take a rest now. You aren't available to go to school tomorrow, okay?"   "What? But, I'm okay. I have no reasons to skip school." I rejected his wish,   "What a stubborn girl. I don't care but you have to stay at home. I'll prepare you some food. Just wait here." He said and walked out from my bed,   "Is he knows about Kris?" I asked to myself when suddenly, someone knocks my door,   "Come in." I said,   And then, someone's entering my bedroom, I don't know exactly who is he. Maybe, he is  Kyuhyun, the one that fetched me here. Wait, is he the one that punched Kris's face?   "Are you okay, Seohyun?" He asked, kind of small talk as he sat on the chair beside my bed,   "No, I'm not okay at all." I shook my head coldly,   "Your friend, I already fetched her to her house."   "Thanks. May I ask you something?"   "Yeah, anything."   "Who are you?" I asked,   "I'm Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun. Leeteuk-hyung's friend. I'm one of Super Junior's trainee." He introduced himself,   "Did you punch him?" I asked bluntly,   "Whose?"   "I know you know who I'm talking about. Don't pretend that you don't know. It's clearly read on your forehead." I said coldly,   How dare you punch my boyfriend.   "Who is he by the way? He knows that the rain is so hard and cold but he pushed you until you fell on the ground? He is so sissy." He explained angrily,   "He is my boyfriend. Why? Do you have a problem with him? If you do, then you have a problem with me too."   "Your boyfriend? Huh? Really?" He asked while laughing in wonder,   "Yeah and I warn you, not to hurt him anymore."   "Yah! You should've said thanks to me that I gave his what he should be deserved. I fetched you here and your noisy friend, I called the doctor for you, buying you some medicine and then you impends me like that? Unbelievable." He said and stood up from his seat as he left me alone on my bed,   So he didn't willingly to do all those things?   Uh! What a very annoyed guy!   "Why does he come here just now?" Suddenly, Leeteuk oppa's came with a food on his hand,   "Eat it and I'll back with a glass of milk for you. After it, make sure you are took some rest." He said and walked again.   I lazily ate these foods. I'm actually not in the good mood to eat anything. In addition because this tongue feels so bitter, I still can't believe that he did it to Kris oppa. He must be hurt now.   I directly looking for my phone and text him,   'Oppa, are you okay?'   Sent.   2 minutes later.   'I got punched on my face and is it okay for you? Who is he anyways? Your bodyguard? Your affair?'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter