Autumn Camp [Part2]

It Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

      I opened my eyes slowly as the sunlight came through the slot of the tent. Still cold outside, seems like just few people already woke up. I shook Yoona’s body but she kept sleeping like a dead people.    I tied my hair into a simple ponytail and wore my shoes then went out from the tent. Only the committee of the Autumn Camp who already do their activity, better join them.   “Hey,” I greeted them,   “Hello,” They replied in unison as they gave their warm smile, “So cold in here, isn’t it? There’s a ramyun, don’t you want it? It can make you warmer.” One of them asked me and handed me a bowl of ramyun,   “Yeah it is. Thank you,” I smiled as I accepted the bowl and take a seat beside the one that gave me,    She is the student council, also the moderator of the Autumn Camp committee. She is Wu Chae Young. She’s in the senior year same as Kris so she’s older than me. But she is so friendly, open-minded, and very attractive. She is Kris’ bestfriend and also his cousin. That’s the reason why I know her so well.   Where is Kris anyways? Isn’t he joins them? I think he’s still in his dream with his new girlfriend. Forget him..   But suddenly, his tall figure came out in the middle of the leafy trees along with his perfect face,   “Hey dude! There you are!” One of his friends greeted him with his hand waving at him,   He immediately sped up his step and took a seat beside me. Wait, he takes a seat beside me. Let me repeat, HE TAKES A SEAT BESIDE ME.    “This is for you,” Chae Young-eonni handed him a cup of hot chocolate, “So finally you can get out from your pathetic girlfriend?” She asked mockingly as his friends laughing at her question,   He only let a tired smile and drank the hot chocolate,   Why? Didn’t his friends supporting his relationship with Yoo Jin?   “You are so pity, Kris. If I’m a man, I will never pierce that kind of girl. She’s like a Barbie. Plastic, fake, and has no hearts. She makes me annoyed so damn much like yesterday, I asked her to collect some branch around here and she said like ‘Omo.. It will so bad to my nails. I just polished my nails yesterday..’” She said while imitating Yoo Jin’s voice and expression, but she imitated it so funny until they laughed so hard,   “But you can sleep in one tent with her,” One of Kris’s friend said,   “Yeah, it such a disaster, you know that it was so cold in the night, right? Last night I even wore 2 jackets and still feeling cold but she wore a mini dress which makes her looks like an old ahjumma.” Chae Young-eonni added and they began to laugh again while Kris’s chuckled by her words,   Hey, as her boyfriend, you supposed to be mad by Chae Young words, why are you laughing?   In the middle of our chitchat, suddenly comes another member. The one who makes Kris happy face suddenly turns into a reluctant one,   “Here he is, our lil prince.” They said when Luhan came with his baby face,   He directly took a seat between Kris and I without knowing that Kris’s face becomes more angry than before,   “Is it still hot?” Luhan asked me while touched the bowl on my hand, “Feed me up…” He said lightly to me as he opens his mouth with closed eyes while the other whistles on us,   I only stared at him without doing anything and Kris suddenly gets up from his seat and put some leaves in Luhan’s wide-open mouth while said, “That’s your ramyun,” Kris then walked away leaving the laughed us.       ***       “Okay guys. Now make groups. One group has 6 members.” Chae Young-eonni said and we started looking for a group,   After a couple of minutes, we finally got our members. In my group, there’s JiHae and her boyfriend JoonMyun, Yoona and Taecyeon, her new crush, and also me and Luhan. Yup, Luhan. He’s begging to get into my group.   
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter