Favour

This Stupid Marriage

This morning you woke up to an unbearable pain in your stomach. You weakly got up from bed, hugging your stomach while walking to the bathroom. You sat on top of the toilet seat for 5 minutes until your stomach pain finally died down.

This pain only means one thing…

It’s your time of month.

You face-palmed yourself before walking out of the bathroom to the calendar hanging besides your desk. “Oh, how can I forget?!” You whined.

Walking back to the bathroom, you opened the cupboards to find nothing but a bottle of shampoo and conditioner, towels, spare toothbrushes and mirror wipers. “Oh, great. I forgot to buy them.”

Grabbing your phone, you dialled your parents but not one of them picked up. You started to dial your friends but you remembered that Hyemi is visiting her grandmother’s house today, Chung Ae has tutor in 1 hour so there won’t be any time for her to come to your house and Eunji is busy taking care of her 2 little sister’s at home. 

“Ahh, what do I do? What do I do? What do I do?” You pouted, leaning against the wall. “L.Joe…” You muttered. *But it’s going to be so embarrassing! OMG! Kill me now.*

After a few minutes you finally made up your mind, hesitatingly, you walked towards L.Joe’s room and sighed. You brought your hand up and knocked on the door.

“Come in,” he replied.

You walked in the room, smiling sheepishly. “Hi!” You waved.

L.Joe was taken aback by your sudden change of attitude. It was just yesterday when you yelled at him and gave him a kick in his manhood and now you seem cheerful. Maybe that was why your felt pissed off and annoyed..monthly PMS?

“What do you want?” L.Joe asked bluntly.

“I have a favour to ask you,” you mumbled.

L.Joe gave you a look as if he was urging you to continue.

“You see, girls have their you know, this thing where-“

“Do you have your monthly?” L.Joe blurted not letting you finish your sentence.

“Um, how do you know about?” You shook your head quizzically.

“You’re clutching on your stomach maybe? Plus, I’m a player. Of course I know, girls would usually tell me, in the middle of nearly processing the make out session to buy-, wait.” L.Joe looked at you. “You’re not telling me to buy them for you, right?”

You didn’t care about what L.Joe is saying about the make out session’s blah blah. All you cared about was what you needed. You gave him your puppy dog eyes as his eyes rounded.

“No.”

You sighed as you continued pleading. “Please! You did mention that girls always tell you to buy them, so I’m sure you’re used to it now aren’t you?”

“I did, but I never went and bought them. I said I’ll go but I ended up going somewhere else.”

“PLEASE! I’m begging you! My mum is not picking up and my friends are all busy!” You pouted.

“NO.” He picked up a magazine and read it.

“Do it or I will tell your parents to take away your car for not helping your wife.” You changed your tone. *Oh Soo Jin you are so good!*

L.Joe’s POV

That little blackmailer. How dare she?

I was this close to punching her face. But I, L.Joe do not punch girls. I would if I could but that will just ruin my reputation and what kind of idiot will hit girls? I may say it but I will never do it.

Here I am, walking around in a convenient store up and down the aisle. Looking around, I looked for anyone who is in the store and slowly stopped in front of those things that absorb liquid for women’s.

I am a boy. I do not use that 3 letter word. It’s embarrassing.

Marrying Soo Jin is hard enough and now I have to buy those monthly things for her?

*Oh just get it over and done with!*

I quickly picked up whatever was in front of me and rushed to the counter. The staff gave me a weird look. Luckily it was a middle aged man not a lady or else I’ll just bury a hole and stay in there.

“Woah, I thought only girls buy these things,” he teased.

Is he calling me a girl?

I let out a faint laugh. “It’s for my wife.” I paid then left the shop.

Finally getting home, I threw the packet straight at Soo Jin’s face and went in my room. She got what she wanted.

---

After a few days, your monthly stopped. Today, you walked around the house bored and depressed. There was nothing for you to do as you jumped here and there. *Should I visit appa and umma? They’re home today.*

And so you’ve decided. Today, you are going to visit your parents. Without L.Joe of course, you didn’t know where he went since this morning.

Soo Jin’s (You) POV

Storming through the front doors, i spotted my parents sitting on the sofa enjoying their tea while talking about something which seems to make them happy.

“Appa! Umma!” I called.

They turned around, surprised. My mum quickly stood up and embraced me into a hug. “Oh, I missed you so much dear!”

“I missed you too mum! Hi, daddy!” I waved, still hugging my mum.

“Come and give your dad a hug!” He called over. I broke the hug from my mum and went over to my dad, sitting beside him and giving him a tight hug. “What were you and mum talking about? You seem so happy,” I looked up at my dad.

“Oh nothing much, just planning things out with your mother. So, I’ve heard that Mr and Mrs. Lee went over to your house? How was it? Were you polite?”

“Appa. You haven’t seen your daughter in like, 2 weeks? And all you ask about is my in-laws? What about me?” I pouted. Ahh, I’m such a daddy’s girl.

“Sorry dear. So, how’s married life?”

And there he goes.

Usually, mothers would be the ones to ask this question. But in this situation, it’s my dad.

“Mum, I miss the food that you always make,” I complained. “I don’t know how to cook them at home, so can you make me some now?”

“Aigoo. Alright, are you going to invite your husband over?”

I’ve realised that L.Joe has become number 1 topic around my family now. Every time, it’s always L.Joe, L.Joe and more L.Joe.

Gosh, if only they realise his ugly personality then they would dislike him. Literally.

“He told me that he is visiting his father’s company.” I lied. Ew. Why would I want L.Joe here? The reason why I even came here was because I needed to get away from that ugly house, and of course see my parents.

“Oh, I see. Okay dear, go up to your room and rest. I’ll wake you up for dinner.” My mum patted my head and headed off to the kitchen.

Like a good girl, I listened to her instructions and headed upstairs.

Oh how I miss my bedroom. It was just pink and white and boy it was cute!

Oh, this is going to be a good sleep.

L.Joe’s POV

It was 8.30pm when I got home. For the whole day, I hung out with friends going here and there. I was drained as I took small steps upstairs. Seeing the guest bedroom door opened, I walked over and took a peek.

Soo Jin wasn’t there. I didn’t hear anything downstairs either.

Where is she?

“Soo Jin?” I called.

There was no response.

It’s so late and she’s out? What kind of girl is she? Isn’t she scared?

Whipping out my phone, i dialled in her number.

“Soo Jin where are you?!” I yelled. “It’s so late and you’re out playing around?! Do you know how dangerous it is out there?”

“Lee Byunghun?”

Wait a minute, this isn’t Soo Jin’s voice. It’s not this…lady-like?

“Can I ask who is holding Soo Jin’s phone?” I tried sounding polite.

“Oh, Lee Byunghun so it is you. You care so much for Soo Jin don’t you? I’m her mother.”

D-did she just say she’s Soo Jin’s mother?

HOLYYY.

“Oh, how are you eomeoni?”

“Aigoo. I’m fine. Soo Jin is here, she’s been sleeping since this afternoon. She looks so tired; can you come here and bring her home dear?”

“Oh, deh, I’ll come right away. But, can I know your address?”

---

A few minutes later, I arrived at Park’s residence.

“Byunghun dear! Welcome! I think it’s your first time here?” Soo Jin’s mother attacked me with a hug.

“I haven’t seen you in a while.” I smiled.  “Um, where is Soo Jin?”

“She’s just right upstairs, the room on the right hand side last one down the hallway,” she instructed. “I’m sorry you couldn’t meet your father-in-law, he has a business trip tomorrow so he has to go bed early.”

“Aniyo. It’s fine.”

Seriously, I cannot do this without Soo Jin. Basically with Soo Jin, she just talks while I sit there. It’s not like I NEED her or anything.

Why would i?

Walking upstairs, I noticed the picture frames along the stairway. There was a picture which caught my eye, it was Soo Jin blowing bubbles. Oh, she looked so cute!

Reaching the room, I opened it revealing a pink and white room. The bed was right in front of me as Soo Jin was lying there in a star position. What? Did she get tied up or something to the corners of the bed?

Maybe I should do something.

-click click-

Slipping my phone back in my pocket, I walked closer to her. Her face reminded me of sleeping beauty, so graceful and smooth. My eyes traced down to her bare stomach. OH WOW.

A little too much skin. I grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it down hiding her stomach although it was quite a pretty scene.

Carrying her up bridal style, I walked downstairs. Bowing goodbye to my mother-in-law,  I walked towards the car.

This sleepyhead.


A/N: I keep using the same words over and over again don't i ? -.- I'm so sorry if it's short :( My eye has been hurting since this morning -.- hope you enjoyed it and leave comments ! Please tell me my mistakes so i can fix it and improve further in the future ! :) hehe

ALSO, would you like to read a Luhan and Kris fanfiction ? Although the foreword is the only thing there, please give it a shot :) I'm still working on chapter 1 :) hehe

Twisted Fate