Chapter 2

A Thousand Years

 

Olympus had always been the same. Never failed to amaze them. It had nothing to compare with it. The Home of the Twelve Gods and Goddesses.  The huge and beautiful  floating palace, that was closely guarded. How each of every things over there were gold. Humans would never create something as majestic as this. However , Olympus and everything related to the ancient Greek  were visible to every human eyes.

The stiffness on the air in Olympus could be felt by Suho and the others as they walked after the meeting with Zeus.  The tense was so high. Zeus was trying so hard to hold his anger while he explained the plan. It didn’t take a long time for their meeting. “Go take our guards. Attack them. Bring some of your kinds. Kill everything in front of your eyes. Kill every of Ezras.” He didn’t even let Suho and the others to give any reactions. Once Zeus said this, it had to be this.

After accumulated an army of Nyxuses, Suho and the others pretty much told them about what Zeus had told them, and getting ready to leave. Suho fluttered his wings, to relax them. He was in deep thought. This wasn’t the first time they would meet Ezras, but the thought of meeting the special Ezras were kinda make him quite excited. He wanted to fight with them. Wanted to know their powers. He felt a hand placed on his shoulder, and turned his head meeting the pair of eyes of Baekhyun. He nodded his head to Suho, sign that they were ready to go.
 

-

 

The situation was messy, just like in every wars. The Ezras were quite surprised when they found an army of Nyxuses  on the Labyrinth. Yes, Daedalus’s labyrinth had turned to be The Titans’s  quarter. It was  on the underground.

Suho and the others fought. Killed every Ezras in front of them. Their red eyes would make Humans run away scared, but not for The Nyxuses. So far, Suho hadn’t met or seen The Ezras with the ability. They probably saved them for the last. He killed everyone in front of him.

He then saw something strange. Something odd in front of his eyes. In the land of the war, among the Nyxuses and Ezras clashing their swords each other. A Nyxus lying on the ground, dying. But that’s not the thing. An Ezra girl, sat beside the lying Nyxus, she didn’t look like she was going to kill the Nyxus. The stare from her eyes reflect the vibe that she was sad. She was sacred. Suho wasn’t sure, but he thought the Ezra was going to help the Nyxus. Her red eyes were different from other Ezras who were light when they saw blood or something dying. This Ezra in front of him looking scared. She slowly, hesitating raised her hand to touch the The Nyxus. As her skin touched, The dying Nyxus’s body suddenly limping, and became white.

The Ezra girl paled. She looked panic at the sight of the dead Nyxus on her hand. She killed the Nyxus. She stared horribly to the the dead Nyxus. Suho was going to come over her. To kill her. She killed a Nyxus no matter what. She killed the Nyxus by only a touch. Even though it was  hard to believe, but he was sure.

 

As Suho was going to make his way towards her, he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned his head to see sweating Sehun, he was panting. “We took our guards back already, let’s go back, The others went back already” Suho was going to refuse but as he turned his head back, The girl Ezra wasn’t there already. She was gone. Suho let out a sigh, then turned back to Sehun. He nodded at him. They both ran together to the exit gate of the labyrinth, killing every Ezras in front of them. When they were out from the labyrinth, both fluttered their wings and flew back to the Olympus.