Chapter 6

A Thousand Years

 

As midnight came, everyone had fast asleep, but Suho still couldn’t sleep. He got up from his bed and brought his blanket with him. He went to the living room towards the couch that occupied by sleeping Sera. She fell asleep there when Suho and the others were still watching tv and chatting together. Before he went to sleep, he fixed her position on the couch really carefully so she wouldn’t wake up.

Suho watched her sleeping. She looked really peaceful, and Suho sighed in relief. It amazed him that she still looked extremely beautiful when she was sleeping. He then carefully covered her body until her neck with his blanket . Then he watched her for a moment again.  “Good night,” he smiled then left her, walking back to his bedroom.

 

-

 

Sera woke up quite early, too early actually. It was still 5am. For the first time in her life, she had a good sleep. She smiled widely knowing that she would always have a good sleep from now on. She realized that there was a blanket covered  her body as she sat up. Someone must had put it over her when she was sleeping. She was quite sure it was Suho, she didn’t know why. She blushed again as she remembered Suho. She had no idea why  by only remembering him made her feel extremely happy.

Sera just sat there on the couch for a moment, not knowing what to do. She wanted to do something. Wanted to return the boys’ kindness for letting her to live with them.  She was thinking hard what to do. She got an idea and jumped a bit from the couch, started to find the things that she needed. She wanted to clean up the apartment, she wanted it to be very clean before they all woke up.  

She found the things she needed in a small room beside the  kitchen that she guessed a warehouse. After that, she immediately started not wanting to waste her time. First she swept the floor, then she swabbed it.  She then cleaned up the table in the living room, cleaned up the kitchen too and last, she set the boys’ shoes neatly. After that she returned all the things that she used back to the warehouse.

She walked to the living room evaluated her work. Everything was tidy now, satisfying her own work. She smiled proudly and just sat on the couch when he heard someone opened a door. She turned her head and saw Suho walking towards her. He smiled to her before he eyed the room. Everything looked kinda wrong. It was so tidy. Their apartment had never been this tidy before.

Sera watched Suho observing the room, and waited nervously. She watched as there was a wonder expression on his face and then he furrowed his eyebrows for a moment before a smile appeared on his face and he chuckled. He walked towards Sera and sat beside her still smiling widely. Sera was watching her all the time with a nervous feeling.

“You cleaned up our apartment,” Suho turned his head towards her, and smiled wider. Sera was hypnotized by her smile for a moment before she nodded eagerly. “I wanted to reply your kindness, and it was the only possible thing to do at the moment,” Sera said as she had his head down and smiled shyly.

“Thank you, I’m sure they will be happy,” Suho said as he stood up and went to the kitchen to made a coffee. The others then woke up one by one started to fill the living room. They all too looked surprised at the very tidy apartment.

“Did you clean up our apartment?,” Baekhyun asked as his eyes turned wider. Sera smiled and replied them with a simple yes. “It would be really nice if you do  it  everyday,” Sehun  smiled widely to Sera and got a smack from Chen. He let out a small growl and pouted. Sera couldn’t help but thought he was really cute.

“I will do it everyday, don’t worry,” Sera smiled to him. For a moment Sehun looked quite surprised by her answer. Suho sat back beside her. He thought how could there such be someone too kind like her. “He was just kidding, don’t mind him,” Suho gave Sehun a stare. “But I’m serious, I will do it everyday!” Sera said excitedly, and clapped her hands. Suho chuckled at his cute gestures, “Fine then, if that’s what you want,” Suho watched her being too happy and he felt happy too.

After that Sera found out that they all had  small jobs just to filled their spare time everyday. It wasn’t like they wouldn’t get any money if they didn’t work. They actually always got more than enough money, beause Olympus always gave whatever their needs on earth. It was just that they would be extremely bored everyday if they didn’t do anything.

Suho and Sehun worked in a coffee shop, Kyungsoo and Chen worked in a bookstore, while Luhan and Baekhyun worked in a restaurant. They were getting ready to head for work now. Kyungsoo, Luhan, Baekhyun, and Chen went first, while Suho and Sehun went awhile later. “Don’t open the door if anyone comes, okay?” Suho said to Sera as they stood up at the apartment’s door. Sehun stood up a little far from Suho. Sera nodded, and noted it on her mind, he could see worry on her eyes. “My shift will only until 1pm today, so I will be back earlier than the others,” Suho smiled to her and, Sera was glad that he would be back earlier. “Take care,” Sera said as Suho and Sehun walked out from their apartment, before she closed the door. 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the boring chapter >_< but after this there will be more Suho-Sera moments :3