Calculations

Minwoo The Courage Fairy

~At The Mansion~

Baro:

I was still in a trance, unable to accept the fact that I've been sold.I have just been sold for 550 million won!! Let me count...with my current butler salary of 1 million won per month, I would need to work for the Kims for at least 47 YEARS!!! By then, I would be.....ALMOST SEVENTY!!!I would have to spend my youth as a butler or I would even have to maybe spend the rest of my life working here!!! Gone were my childhood dreams of being a normal person with a normal job, normal life, normal family and a normal salary!!!Well, as long as my parents are now free of their debts, what else could I ask for?

Minwoo:

Oh NO! I have spent 2 days in this house and nothing had been going on right! I have to settle master's love, once and for all within the next 15 days or I'll fail...BADLY!!!

~Thoughts~

Donghyun hyung: I'm so disappointed in you...

Hyunseong hyung: Eoddokhae??!!!I'll have to study for another 3 years!

Jeongmin hyung: I have nothing to say.

Youngmin: Who's the hyung now??*grinning* ready to admit it?

Kwangmin:*sigh**silence*

Nooooo!!!!I will never allow that arrogant yellow chopstick be better than me!! I'll have to beat him at all cost! My pride and dignity is at stake in this test...well, my poor stomach too.Just imagine calling him hyung make my stomach feels like it's filled with butterflies! Hyunseong hyung too...He'll have to repeat! I must not be so mean so as to make him go through all those nasty years of studying, reading and burning midnight oil...He'll also be substituted. The new substitute might not be as generous as him...Gone will be my days when he sneaked me some spare coins from our group's treasury...

A voice: "Minwoo oppa! You can do this! I believe in you!"

A simle spread across my face. Whose voice is this?A girl flashed through my memory. She was so bright I can't see her face...All I could see was a small fair feet clothed with a pair of pink flats.Who is this girl? I seemed to have heard her voice before...

The same voice:" Minwoo oppa...Jeongmal saranghaeyo!"

Who is this blindingly bright girl?

Baro:

Woof!

I turned around. The wolf doggy was staring at me with his big beady eyes. I'm not scared of it now and walked towards it.

"Don't disturb me now! I'm thinking about my future, Momo! Oh...you want a pat?"

I went near him.I reached out my hand on his head and patted him.

"Aww....You are just a big sweetie..." I cooed.

He opened his mouth. It was incredibly big. He clamped it down on my hand.....

"UMMMMAAAAA!!!!!!"

~ After a short while...Well that's what it seemed to be...~

MIstress and Jihyeon ran into the room. Mistress went to check on me while Jihyeon coaxed Momo out of the room. Mistress shouted for the first aid kit and a man in suit appeared instantly with a very complete first aid kit. I saw surgical scissors...I think this house is good enough to be a hospital complete with the ICU room.She treated my bite marks with some iodine and I cringed. She chided me for bullying the poor helpless animal and said I deserved the bite marks. I think she was refferring to Momo.Helpless animal!!! MOMO?! My foot! But I cant say anything then because I feel more like screaming because of the pain and anyway what if she ask me to vomit out the 550 million there and then?

The doorbell rang.

"Soomin ah...It's MinHo. You go see him while I tidy up here...."Jihyeon offered.

Soomin mumbled a 'sure' as she skipped out of the room.The black people followed her out.

Finally!!! A time to be alone with Miss Jihyeon!!

 

For readers:

Thanks for reading and supporting this fic...Exam is coming again!! NOOO! Ill try to update on time okay but here's a sorry in advance in case I cant update...Thanks for reading and sorry for any inconvenience caused! :D