Operation: Let's get you a girl :D

Minwoo The Courage Fairy

Minwoo:

"So...you are Cha..Sun..Woo??"I asked doubtfully,as I fumble through my papers..

"Yeah..But call me Baro..and you are? Let me guess..A fairy hologram??" He lifted his brows.

"You're partly right! It's only that I am a REAL FAIRY..."I was surprised,"he caould actually know who I am, I am very impressed.

"But seriously, why would a fairy know my name?? Are you my guardian fairy?" He asked me in disbelief, his eyes twinkling like a manga character.

"Kinda rite..I'm your fairy for a month!And I'm gonna find you your life partner!" I answered.

"Seriously...I don't think I'm in a position to get a girlfriend right now..I have no money and my parents left me with a lot of debts to pay."

"But...I will fail my test if you don't get a friend in a month."

"That can't be helped. Nobody will want me.I have nothing to my name and if anyone become my friend anyways , he or she will be chased by loansharks.I don't want that.."

"How...how will it change if you get a rich girlfriend who help you pay off your debts?"I suggested.

"What?! You must be kidding me! Which girl will want a shabby girl like me?"

"Then you force her!! Kidnap her!"

"You are joking right?"

I gave him a i'm-not-joking-right-now look.

"You're really not joking??"He started to think that my  awesome brilliant idea was just a big huge gigantic joke.

I shook my head firmly.

8 hours later, at about eleven o-clock.we sneaked into the mansion where I first landed.We sneaked into one of the rooms to check.We were lucky.I saw a girl that I saw this afternoon, sleeping soundly on her bed.Master Baro looked at me with a this-is -not-too-late-we-can-still-go-back-and-lead-our-crimeless-life look. I returned it with a go-do-it-or-you'll-die-look. He reluctantly went towards the girl,crawling on all four.His hands trembled as he tried to gag the girl's mouth. She was struggling frantically but she is no match for my master...

To readers:

How did you like the chapters so far? I hope that you wont find it too boring..I'll try my best to make it an entertaining one and please show you suppost for this fic by commenting and subscribing if you like the fic..That's all for today and Thanks a bunch for reading!! ^^

Cerenade ^_^