Sold!

Minwoo The Courage Fairy

Baro:

"Slurp...Slurp.." A fat wolflicked my face and woke me up.Wait! Did I say a fat wolf? How did a wolf get into my room?!!!

I jumped out of bed,getting ready to defend myself in a kungfu position. To my bewilderment, the gray furry creature barked.Yes! Barked!Woof...woof...like a doggie...

I was so surprised that I shouted out loud,"Fairy creature!! This must be one of your peanks right?"

The boyish fairy appeared in front of me.

"Ehhrrmm....I am not fairy creature...I have a name...Minwoo..M-I-N-W-O-O...Noh Minn Wuh. Sorry for getting mad..I realised that I havent introduced myself...My bad..:P"

"Nah...Its okay... At least I know now.." I smiled at him."So, is this wolf doggie one of your pranks?"

Min woo flipped through his neatly filed blue file."Ermm...this wolf doggie critter you mentioned is your master's "pet dog", Momo which she adopted from a zoo."

I nodded pretending I understand it very well although I found it peculiar.Well, I have no one to blame since my life is so far FAR from normal.

"Baro!!! Stop lazing around in bed and serve the mistress breakfast!!" The pretty brunette Jihyeon called me and I ran out of the bedroom in search of the dining room.

When I reached the big hall that containerd a 50-m dining table with maybe a hundred chairs, I realised hat I have reached the dining table.I could hardly make out a girl in a blonde ponytail at the other side of the table.

"Hurry!! I'm starving!!"

I expected her to be some noble and soft spoken girl but I think I'm wrong.Her voice was earth shattering!

Serving her breakfast was a chore.The kitchen was on the opposite side of the house whch was 2 km away from the dining room! I had to make a few trips as mistress was a very picky eater!So I went to and fro, just to get tomato sauce bottle, a pinch of salt, a sterilised spoon to replace the one she dropped, a sugar cube for her fortified milk... By the time I finished, I think I lost 10 kg...

"Mistress, since you have eaten, can I go see my parents?"

"Fine...I'll go to make sure you don't flee...I mean to make sure you don' get lost. The mansion is fairly big you know?"

So, off we went to see my parents on a limo.We stopped outside my house. My mother was throwing rubbish. Everything after happened very fast. A loanshark came to demand payment. My mom screamed. My dad ran outside. Mistress saw everything and asked me whether they were my parents. I nod. She ran out. Asked the loanshark for amount of debt. Loanshark saw her limo and doubled our debt amount. I shouted that it is unfair! My family debt= 500 million won. Mistress offer to settle debt.Gave my parents 50 million in return of having me to work for her as butler. Parents nodded without hesitation. Loanshark and I shocked. Mistress took out 3 suitcases probably filled with money and threw it at the loanshark. Just like that.....I ....Cha Sunwoo....was...SOLD!! D: