Hired!

Minwoo The Courage Fairy

Finally back from long long break..Heh heh... :> It feels good to write again. Enjoy reading ! :>

Minwoo:

But then, the girl did something unexpected, she bit Baro master's hand. He screamed at the top of his voice. Another girl rushed into the room. She had her long, slightly wavy hair tied back in a ponytail and was clad in a blue nightgown. A few guards rushed in behind her.

" Soomin-ah! Are you okay?"She asked, her eyes widened.

"Jihyeon unnie! He tried to kidnap me!" The girl Baro master tried to kidnap pointed at Baro, as she ran towards Jihyeon.

"Guards! What are you waiting for? Seize him!" The girl with the brown hair commanded.

All this time, Master's face were fixed at her. He just stared at her blankly. Suddenly it all make sense! Master's partner was not the rich girl! It was supposed to be the girl who controlled the finance in the family.He had fallen for the right person, Jihyeon! It had been her all along! Suddenly, for once, I felt proud of him. How silly am I to have ruled out this possibility! I should read the messy papers more carefully! The guards dragged Baro out of the room. I went after them.

Jihyeon:

"Have a good rest while I deal with him, Soomin, It's all okay now..."

I reassured the still shocked Soomin.

"Jihyeon unnie, I want him to be here..working in this house...As anything...Just let him be here..." Soomin's eyes twinkled as she asked for it.

"You sure? He tried to kidnap you." I asked, full of doubt.

"I kind of think he looked kind. I'm sure he has his own reasons..."

"Okay. Since that's what you want, I shall abide..."

I went out of the room and closed the door softly.

Then I went to that insolent "kidnapper". He was grinning at me like some e...or retard, you choose.

"Uhhhmmmm....Would you like to....ummmm...work here?" I asked him, unsure if I still want to hire him.

He nodded at me profusely,

"thanks a lot! I would like to!!!""

"Okay, stay here for the night then," I suggested, "it's late already.."

"Yess!!!!! I would love to! But,.....would it be too much...trouble?"

"Nah...not at all.." I said," Well, your room is here. Turn in for the night, It's late." I showed him his room and walked off.

Baro:

~~In The room~~

I never have expected to get a job here! Let alone stay for the night!! Yay! I'm so excited that I can barely sleep! The bed is so comfy, not like the sleeping bag I have at home. The room is so spacious and many designer items were part of the room. An antique sofa, vase from the Ming Dynasty, a grandfather clock and a neat balcony. You name it, they have it!

Minwoo:

I looked at my master, worried about his sudden hyperactiveness. He still have a long way to go.The pictures and scenes of his first encounter with me keeps on replaying in my mind. He is not able to defend himself against a few usual common loansharks. How can he defend another girl if he can't even defend himself? Therefore, I used my second magic to give him superhuman power without him realising it. Translucent sparkles came out of my hands and crowded around him for a few minutes as he rolled around on the bed, I confirmed that he didn't realise it. Master, please be a decent butler!

To readers:

I have no time to upload everything today, so I think I'll write a little more on each chapter..Thanks for your support and please subscribe and comment so that I can improve in this fanfic. If you don't know what to comment, just comment 'a smiley face' and I'm cool, okay. Thanks for reading and have a very nice day!