Our Messy Beginning

Minwoo The Courage Fairy

Read my previous fanficif the beginning don't make sense.. THX! ^^

Minwoo:

"Hyung...Why meee??There's Donghyun hyung and the Jo Twins! Donghyun hyung is our leader! He should be the one! Jo Twins! They..They can split themselves and work on both exams at the same time. Hyung~ don't do this..Please.." I blabbered rapidly.

"Maknae..."

"Yes hyung?"

"I believe in you..."

"I know,hyung, but it doesn't improve the situation."

"I believe in you Minwoo...You CAN do It!!"

"Candidate No MInwoo...Please enter the examination room.." An examiner tapped my shoulder.

"Minwoo right? The top scorer in your class last year..." Principal tried to be friendly but it got me nervous instead.

"Ummm...Yeah..." I stared down at the floor,shuffling my feet uneasily.

"Have more confidence in yourself. You are the top scorer...You CAN and will DO well!" The principal seemed to be able to see my awkwardness.

"Yes thanks..I'll bear that in mind.." I feel a little happier.

"Okay..so you're supposed to finish Hyunseong's and your exam.Not an easy task. And on your own exam, I notice that the previous two candidates, Jeongmin and Hyunseong seemed to havetaken a likingto their respective masters. Since I know it reduces their efficiency in doing the exam,I knew it would be hard on you so, to reduce the difficulty of your exam, your master will be a male. This way, You will finish the exam more easily..YOurtime limit is a month and you may start as soon as you stepped into that portal." The principal explained."Here are the datas you should receive. I have no time to sort them, because I did not expect Hyunseong will fail so quickly, so sort them out yourself.."

The principal threw me a messy stack of papers, when I mean papers, I mean a variety of them.. A4, parchments and post its jumbled up together.

"Ummm...I kinda need the washroom urgently..." My legs turned to jelly once I saw the neon orange portal, and I am looking for an excuse desperately.

"Too late Minwoo!!" The principal kicked me into the portal.

"Aaaah.." The papers are all jumbled and swirling around.Everything was orange and dizzying.

What a messy and unglam start.

To readers:

Hi readers!! *waves* It has been a pretty long time and I'm glad I'm back :) Sorry I didn't update according to my promise( I was late by a week, hope you don't be angry at me :< Anyway I don't think you would because all of you are very nice readers :>) Yeah..So..A late Happy New Year to all of you and have a good year ahead..Continue to subscribe and keep the suggestions and comments in...I'm very happy whenever I get comments, just so you know..I'll try very hard to improve my story and hope every story will be better than the last....THX for reading.. ^-^

Signing off,

Cerenade ;P