Chapter 6

Back for revenge

*Nichkhun POV*

I have been completely up all night and couldn't sleep a wink.All I have been thinking was saturday and how I wish it to come faster.I wanted to know if it was really her.

Nichkhun woah boy!

You're not even sure if it is really Victroria and even if it was her would she even remember you.I mean she probably doesn't even know you anymore.

I actually had to ask Kyuhyun again last night what her name was.I just couldn't believe him.

I never actually hah any attachement to girls I have or broken up with me.But Victoria was different and I was an idiot for not noticing it sooner.

After Victoria and I broke up I hooked up with Jessica but man that girl is a pain in the .Among all the girls I've been with Victroria and Tiffany were the only ones I have never slept with.And no it wasn't because they never asked for it but it was because Tiffany was just so annoying and I broke up with her even before we were suppose to do it.Victoria on the other hand,I don't know,at that time I wasn't really serious and I took everything for granted with her.

~Do it do it, chu it's true, true, true, true it's you
Do it do it, chu~

"Kyuhyun-oppa!" 

"Tiffany?"

This is what I mean by a pain in the and annoying.She just doesn't know when to stop.

"Is that Bora eonnie with you again?" she says with her aegyo voice.

"Yeah she's here.Can you go now I still have unfinished business with her."I say pretending to be breathless.It usually works when I try to dump girls pretending that I was making out.They'll be crying and telling me that I cheated then when I see them the next day they'll come back and say that they want me back

They're all the same.They only we wanted me because they wanted either my body or get to get laid or both.Mostly it was both.

*Victoria POV*

Nichkhun!

The stupid that I had held a grudge for a year and took months for it to boil within me have finaly emerged from his hideout.I swear to god if I see that again and that smug and cool attitude,that I'm-so-hot-wanna-make out-with-me attitude of his.I'm going to skin him alive and throw him in a vat of toxic waste.

No one knows how much I just want him to get mauld by wolves and see them eat him alive.

I  don't really know why I was so bugged by it.I mean there is like one in a billion chance I will ever see him again so why do I even bother.

There is this small gut feeling of mine wherein we'll pretty much be seing each other.It's just hunch though and hope it's wrong.

Anyway Kyuhyun has been pretty much excited about the whole plan this saturday.

It looks like he has everything planned out.The way he speaks about his step brother.I'm amazed they seem pretty tight.I never had any siblings so I don't know what it feels like.

I hope his brother's as nice as him.We wouldn't want him to be an like that ex boyfriend of mine.

To all the girls out there if you ever meet Nichkhun in the future or know him....run for you life and hide your children if you don't want them to be corrupted by that jerk.

~Do it do it,chu it's true,true,true,true it's you,Do it do it chu~

It's Seohyun.

"Wae?"

"Are you going on a date?"she says through the other line sounding like my mother.

"You better not be going on a date.Seriously."

"From who did you hear that?And I am not going on a date.I'm just just hanging out with a friend."I say matter-of-factly.

"You better not be lying to me!I am not going to help you move on when this guy dumps you."

"Bwa!Seohyun you're acting like mom.And you talk like you're older that I am!"I say in a teasing voice.

"I'm just saying!"

"I'm not dating this guy plus he's younger than I am."I say.

"I know you won't I was just making sure you don't get any ideas with the guys here.And I don't want you to get hurt just like that Nichkhun did.Alright!"

'I know.And I won't."I say smiling.Remebering Seohyun were one of the reasons who helped me make the best decision of my life so far.

"Of course you won't and to make sure of that I'm going with you."she says proudly.

"Really?"

"Yeah.I don't want this guy to have any chances with you."she replies.

"Alright...I'm hanging up see you then."I say hanging up.

*Seohyun POV*

"Alright....I'm hanging up see you then."

I don't know why.It's just hunch but I feel something is going to happen.What bugs me is that I don't know if it's good or bad and I don't trust whoever that guy is.Victoria isn't going to get hurt again.

Ever since Victoria and that Nichkhun broke up I have kept watch over Victoria 24 7.I knew everything that happened between them and it wasn't pretty.Nichkhun treated her like she wasn't even there like she was only for display or something.

The only thing I like about that guy is the fact that his rich and gives her a ton of gifts which she shares with me but counting that out,I hate him.

"Seohyun!Seriously we have to go."

"Amber!I'll be there in a sec."

"Seohyun!Can I come with you on Saturday?"

"You heard?"

"Yeah I did.I heard Victoria had arrived.Can I come?"

"Sure!"