Chapter 4

Back for revenge

*Victoria POV*

What the hell was he doing in the cafe?

Among all the places he could be why did it have to be in the same place we were?There were one in a million chances I would see him again and mostly it just seemed impossible that we would run into each other.

I completely stared at him wild eyed through the glass windows and we both knew we had the same expression written on our faces.The look of both horror and amazement.A part of me wanted to run away and another part wanted to go back inside and punch the living hell out of him.But,no,I stood there frozen to the ground completely dazed, it was like my feet were stuck and it refused to go anywhere.

We stayed in our shocked state for more than a minute when I finally tore my gaze away from him and pretended like nothing happened.Finally regaining back my cool I took a minute to catch my breath.Hoping that we would both forget what had happened a minute ago.I turn my way around my back completely facing him.

I'm going to walk away confident with my pride still intact and the "accident" shall be forgotten.

Nichkhun is no longer a part of me or my memory.

The past is the past and it shall never come back nor shall it be remembered.

I turn to Kyuhyun linking my arms with his as we continue to walk side by side together.

*Kyuhyun POV*

After Victoria noona was done eating her cake we headed outside.I was itching to leave because it was really getting awfully uncomfortable having to be stared at by people.I don't blame them we were really attracting lots of attention as we were very loud and that we only spoke in English.

I was really amazed how fast she can eat a cake and how big her appetite was.She had eaten five slices of cakes plus a large ice tea. It was really shocking seeing a girl eat that much.

"How big is your stomach?" I tease emphasizing the word big while poking her sides and making her laugh.One thing I found out about her today was the fact that she was highly tickling and that she had a very cute laugh."I bet an anaconda lives there."I smile.

"Yeah there is.I named it Kyuhyun after its next meal."she replies grinning evily.We both laugh as we made our way through the crowds of people.

We ate ice cream as we walk."You know what noona?You are by far the most amusing people that I have met."I say.

"Really?Then get a load of this."she started stuffing the whole ice cream sandwich in which I have never seen a normal person do nevertheless a girl.My eyes grew wide as I watch her effortlessly chew the big chunk of ice cream in .

"How do you that?!" I say shocked.

"It's a gift Kyuhyun.A gift."she say patting my back obviously proud of her "gift".

"It's rare to find girls like you." I suddenly bursted out.

Crap!Now she going to think I'm weird.Why can you just keep your mouth shut Kyuhyu.I look down trying to hide the blush that had now been forming on my cheeks.

"I take that as compliment.Thank you."she said and did a cursty as she tries to balance herself by the edge of the fountain acting like a child."Do I really amuse that much Kyuhyun-ssi."

"Haha-Kyuhyun-ssi?Where did you get that from?And yes you do amuse me."I say.

I see a smile slowly creeping up on her lips.

A shade of pink on her cheeks which she tried to hide.

She really is very pretty and I doubt no one would want her.

*Victoria POV*

"Haha-Kyuhyun-ssi?Where did you get that from?And yes you do amuse me."he replies as if I was really that amusing.

I feel a smile creeping up on my lips and heat coming up on my face.I know I can't hide the fact that I probably look like a tomato so I tried my best not to look at him and show him how stupid I look.

I know it's weird to blush over such a trivial compliment but I can't help that I get happy over the smallest things and that was the first time anyone had found me "amusing".

"You know,I know another person who'd really want to meet you."he says out of the blue.

"Really?And who might that be?"

"My step brother."

"Really,well I'd love to meet him."I say.

"Alright how about on Saturday at the park,at around 9:00?"

"I'm cool with that.9:00 it is then."I smile.

"He'll absoutely like you,though I admit he's kind of a playboy so you to beware."he says."See you on saturday then.Bye Noona!"he waves like a little kid as he walks away.

Saturday.9:00


I'm sorry that took so long to update ^-^ I had a lot of things to do the past few days.

Thank you to all my new subscribers. I love you all and I hope you continue supporting this fanfic!

\(^-^)/ \(^-^)/