Chapter 3

Back for revenge

*Nichkhun POV*

I found my self staring at the blank wall.

It was really her.

What is she doing here?

Is she back?

Does she still remember me?

These were just some of the questions that have gotten my head running through out the night .The only girl who had the guts to break up with me.She was really some hell of a girl.

My phone had starting ringing by the time I was just about to go to bath.

"Oppa!Wanna hang out today?"

I put the phone inches away from my ears as try to block that annoying squeaking voice.What does she want now?

"Sorry,Jessica.I'm kinda busy."

I'm not lying.I do have things I needed to do,I was going on a date with the girl I met yesterday.Bora...as I can remember.

"Oppa...My stomach hurts right now and I want someone to take care of me.."

I rolled my eyes before disconnecting the call.What part of we are over doesn't that girl understand?

I was to lazy to go anywhere else but the girl I met,I admit,was really damn hot.She said to meet at the cafe near the hotel at 10.I grabbed my towel and head to the washroom.

After taking a bath I pulled out my v-neck shirt and my jeans.

I was suppose to meet her at 10 but I don't do that, I rather have them wait plus I want to meet with Kyuhyun.I want ask him about Victoria.

*Kyuhyun POV*

Hyung seems to be very curious about the girl.Wonder what's up?He kept asking me about the girl yesterday.He seems like he couldn't believe her name was Victoria and he kept asking me if had misheard.I may have no idea what's up with Hyung but I'm getting to the bottom of it.

I was suppose to meet up with him today but figured out that I'd rather hang out with Victoria Noona than him,remembering how anoying he was last night.I'll call him later and let  him know.Now I have to go freshen up.

I called Victoria noona a few hours ago and asked her if she wanted to hang out.She agreed and said to meet up at a cafe near the hotel.

I grabbed my favourite cardigan and a white shirt and headed outside.

I took the elevator to the main lobby and just as it was about to close a girl with long brown hair placed her book in between the doors causing them to open up.

"Wait?!"she shouts.

For a minute there I was mesmerized.She was so cute.Her long hair that ended up with small curls and her perfect eye smile.I stopped knowing I must've looked like a ert.I turned my gaze away trying my hardest not to stare back again.I took deep breaths as the elevator opened.

The girl left and my heart quickly skipped a beat.Man,I should've asked for her name.Dammit!

I waited for Victoria noona by the lobby desk constantly looking at my watch.

I waited for few more minutes when noona came she was wearing a gray hoodie,jeans and chucks.You know there are only few girl in the world that would still manage to look gorgous while looking like a boy and she was definitely one of them.

We left the hotel to grab coffee and I swear that I forgot someting though I don't really now what it was.

*Nichkhun POV*

Where the heck is that guy?!I've been waiting here for what seems to be an hour.

He forgot didn't he?I swear that guy is seriously going to get a beating later.

I waited at a cafe ordering random stuff.Coffee,cakes,cinnamon swirls.

I was drinking coffee glancing from left to right looking at people from time to time,winking at chicks who pass by.I even got some of their numbers.

As I was taking my last bite of the second cake I just ordered the door to the cafe opened and entering it was Kyuhyun.He was with a girl and they were laughing and chatting.

They sat near the window and to my curiousty I wanted to know who the girl was .Trying to catch a glimpse of who he maybe with I scooted a little closer to them.

The girl had reddish brown hair that was put up in a pony tail.I've never really known what type of person Kyuhyun was but hats off to him for finding a hot girl like her.

I was still trying to steal a glimpse of the girl that was with him when someone came up and pulled the chair in front of me.

"So this is where you were."a girl wearing a red plaid shirt with long brown hair appeared as she took a seat down.

"You're getting more prettier the more I see you,Bora."I said.

Girls love it when I do this.

"Stop it!Stop kidding me!"she says smiling.

"Who said I was?"I say.

"You wanna go somwhere?"she asks.

She lends out her hands and pulls me up.

She was hot even though she was older than I am.I looked at my reflection winking at the boy infront of me and turning to follow her.We passed by where Kyuhyun and the girl were sitting.My jaw dropped when I realized who he was with.

What in the world is she doing here?!

Due to my current shock I accidentally tripped causing everyone at the cafe to look at us including Victoria.When she saw me hanged open and her eyes grew wide with shock.

We must've had the same expression because we looked away.

How can I forget she was hanging with my stepbrother!

Pabo!


Thank you to all my new subscribers!! I love you all!!

PS~ Nichkhun's date is Bora from sistar.Make a note of her I might add her in the followig chapter. ;)