Chapter 5

Back for revenge

*Nickhun POV*

I couldn't sleep a wink last night and its not because Bora was in the same bed with me but because I saw the girl who dumped me....

Victoria...

The first girl(who I admit)was the only one who I the longest and stable relationship with.Who can blame for not being able to forget about her.

"Oppa...are you awake?"Bora sat up wiping her eyes with the bacl of her hands a pout forming on her lips.

"You should leave."I answeres coldly.

"Oppa's no fun."she slowly comes up to me her legs in between mine and comes closer."You're the first guy who I have ever slept with."she said whispering in my ear and purring seductively.I knew what she wanted,she was just like all the other girls I have been with..

I held her, my lips grazing her jaw as it  goes down to her neck here and there.I gently held her up continuing to lavish her lips earning soft moans from her.To be honest I wasn't exactly feeling it I was just doing this because I just wanted to forget about Victoria.

"You should leave."I say getting up and getting her shirt throwing it to her face.

"You're so cold.Didn't you have fun last night?"she said in another purring voice.

I laugh hysterically."I had fun last night but now it's over you can go home now."

Just as I was about to her out of the door banged open revealing...

Jessica.

"What in the world are you doing in here?!"I shout.

"You?! what are you doing in oppa's room and why are you have ?!"she shouted with blood shot eyes reaching for Bora's hair as a cat fight began.

Damn!Why are these girls so loud so early in the morning!

"You two!"I shout motioning them towards the door trying to separate them from each other."Get out of my house!"

I close the door leaving the two to kill each other and continue their woman's wrestling match.

~Nae mameul sarojamneun daensing geu hwaryeohan somssi  Neoui geu igijeogin maepsi geu ajjilhan y Rideume momeul matgyeo na yeah~

I slowly reached for phone to see who it was.

"Kyuhyun?"

"Hyung?Yeobseoyo?Hyung?"he shouts from the other end like a missing child.

"Wae?!"I shout trying to sound irritated.

"Hyung?Are you angry with me?"he asks sounding disappointed.

"Ani.Wae?What do you wants so early in the morning?"

"Hyung can you come with me on saturday I want you to meet a girl I'm sure you'd like her."he says happily.

"Who?"I ask.A little part of me wanted to ask if it was Victoria but I decided to just keep quiet and let my dongsaeng think I'm not exicted about the idea.

"Secret.You just just have to come if you wanna know."he said sounding like a child again.

"Fine!"I hang up.

I found myself smiling like crazy hoping the girl was Victoria and that saturday would just hurry up.

*Kyuhyun POV*

"Fine!"he shouted hanging up.

What the heck!Is it his time of the month again?

I hook him up with a girl who'll probably be a better match for me than him and this is what he repays me!

Noona's a very nice and cool girl and I don't want her get hurt because of Hyung.I may be the one who hooked them up but I won't let Hyung hurt her considering his past relationships that never really worked.The real reason why I was hooking him up was because I wanted him to change.Noona's a nice girl and she looks like someone who wouldn't waver and fall for a guy that easily.Ionly want to a bit and see how long he will last.Consider it a lesson after all I am his evil dongsaeng.

This is going to be fun.I get to hang out with noona and and I get to be my evil little dongsaeng self.

~evil laugh~


I am so sorry I haven't been able to update for so long since the holidays!
I promise to update as fast as I can!!

Saranghae <3

Mianhe,please forgive me!