First Kiss!?

These Three Words "I HATE YOU"

 

A/N: Sorry for the late update! Jelli has been extremely busy/lazy. More busy though, I swear. (:

Ahh, replies! My favourite part! I forgot the format I had for these so….

min_min1108  on 4-3-2011 20:53:05 says: 
OMO! He's father is too much... 
so what if she's a commoner!! hahaha...
Well hope for the best for their plan...
update soon~~~

  ::Ahaha! I know right? I don’t even know what Pinky has planned. (:
    Keep reading!

creatingfaith  on 4-13-2011 01:53:10 says: 
keep up the good work! =]
update soon! =D

  ::-bows down- thank you for the comment! We are…will? XD

Chapter 7 Recap

"Now go back downstairs and wait for my father with Eli." He instructed. Then you suddenly remember that the man in black had found you at your house.

"One more thing, uhm your dad's men found me at my house." You tell him.

 

"Don't worry, I've got that covered." Eli assures you with a huge smile. You took a deep breath and walked down the stairs to meet the father of Dongho.

 

Your POV:
"Mr.Shin is ready for you." A lady says opening a door for you, you and Eli step into a luxerious room and you see a man sitting behind a huge desk ready some paperwork.

"Ah, Eli how nice to see you, hows my Dongho?" He asked Eli. Then, a thought popped into your mind:  “wait, if this was Dongho's father why would he ask about his own son?” 

"Dongho is doing fine." Eli told him with a warm smile. The man notices you, and you note that their smiles are very similar. “Hello, you must be Dongho's girlfriend." You nod, scared to say anymore.

"She's my sister." Eli said saving you from talking, Mr.Shin raised his eyebrows and looked at you, you smiled.

"Ah, I can see the resemblence." He said going back to work. "Okay, I'm really busy right now, we'll meet again." He says not looking up from his work. 

"That was awkward." You tell Eli as you both walked back to Dongho's room.

"________, Eli, you guys are alright!" Kevin yelled running to hug you. “We were afraid he was going to throw you into the dungeon, let you starve and then feed you to their pet guinea pig!"

"Hey! Don't hug her!" Dongho whined, pulling Kevin away from you and kissing your forehead.

"That was scary." You tell them and they all laughed.

"Your borthers called, I think you should go home now." Kibum said from the tv, he was playing COD.

"I'll take you home." Dongho said grabbing his keys.

"Awe, can I come?! Just in case something happens. Like graphic or guinea pig attacks." Kevin asked, and Dongho threw his slippers at him.

Dongho's POV:
We sat in silence as I drove, she kept fidgeting around in her seat. "I'm not going to you." I said, she looked up and smiled.

"I know you aren't, I was just thinking about Eli." She told me.

"Eli?! Are you growing feelings for him?!" I asked, angrily. "No, he seems so fimiliar, and I only love you." She said. "Really?!" I asked, I was happy she said she loved me!!!

"We're here." I told her, she looked at me and leaned into my face.

"Thank you." She said as she kissed me. I sat there frozen, my heart beating rapidly. We were interrupted by the sound of the gate to _______’s opening.

 From within the yard, we could hear loud chants of “________ and Dongho sitting in the car K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" in the distinctive voices of Jonghyun, Yoseob, and Jiyong, who all grinned widely and stood there like bodyguards.  _______ blushed and ran out yelling at the top of her lungs.

I chuckled to myself as I drove off. "That was our first kiss."

---

Oh wow! This chapter took so much less effort to edit!

XD

We hope you liked it! Please leave a comment below for name suggestions!