Unwanted Surprise

These Three Words "I HATE YOU"

Your POV:

You watched Yoseob and Kikwang catch up and swore there was something going on between those two, they acted very suspicious. You suddenly let out a big yawn and the boys chuckled. 

"Go to bed." Yoseob lightly puched me off the couch. 

"NO! You only want me to leave so you can harass Kikwang." I teased, Yoseob chucked the pillow at me and it hit me in the face. 

"Do you think Yoseob will be able to attack me?" Kikwang grinned, "I was the one that saved this wimp from bullies." 

"What ever." Yoseob muttered, and looked at the sleeping Rooki. "______, do you want a puppy?" He suddenly asked, making your eyes light up. 

"Yes!" You enthusiastically nodded. 

Kikwang looked at you and laughed, "Aha, you're so cute. Why don't we go buy one together tomorrow. Just the three of us?" You and Yoseob eagerly nodded in unison. 

"B-b-but I just wanted it to be just you and me, Kikwang oppa!" Yoseob slung his arms around Kikwang's neck and tried to plant a soggy kiss on his cheeks. But Kikwang was quick and before Yoseob's lips could touch his cheek he shoved him off. "Ooof," Yoseob landed on the floor next to you. He pouted and turned to you, "______  it's all your fault! Kikwang won't see me as a woman now!" 

Just then Jiyong walked into the room and his eyes went wide, "JAEJOONG HYUNG YOSEOB ISN'T A GUY, HE'S A FREAKING GIRL!" You and Kikwang doubled over with laughter as Yoseob's face flushed bright red. 

"Huh?" Your brother walked out of his room and stared at Yoseob. 

"It's just a joke!" Yoseob screamed, he ran out of the living room. The others watched him leave, and began to laugh with you. 

"I should get going." Kikwang stretched and stood up, he picked up Rooki in one arm and smiled at you. "______, be safe from now on." He ruffled your hair, "And I'll come and pick you guys up at noon tomorrow. Bye." 

"Thank you oppa!" You smiled, and waved as you watched him disappear. 

"I like him better then Dongho." Jonghyun whispered in your ear, scaring you half to death. 

"Oppa!" You hit him in the stomach but he dodged it. He stuck his tongue out at you and ran for it. "Come back here you short dino puppy!" You screamed chasing him. 

-

"______ hurry up! Kikwang is here already!" Yoseob hollered from downstairs. 

You pulled your hair up into a high ponytail and smoothed the end of your pink summer dress. "Coming!" You grabbed your purse and rushed out of your room. 

"WOAH WOAH. Are you going on a date with Dongho or something?" Yoseob examined your outfit, but before he could say anymore there was a honk from outside. "Impatient bastard." Yoseob muttered and shoved you out the house. 

"Hey _____." Kikwang greeted you when you entered the spotless white limo. 

"Hi oppa!" You waved, Yoseob glared at Kikwang. 

"Oh yeah, just ignore your bestfriend." He mumbled and pouted. 

"Hi bestfriend!" Kikwang hugged Yoseob and beamed at him, Yoseob just rolled his eyes but smiled. "See you can't be mad at me!" 

"Yeah yeah, what ever." Yoseob pushed him off and looked out the window, "Before we go buy a puppy, can we eat? I want food." 

Kikwang and you both laugh at his sudden change in mood, "Sure let's go ear pasta!" Kikwang exclaimed. 

-

You three entered the resturant and when the waiters noticed Kikwang they instantly came to his aid. They led you guys to a VIP seat on the rooftop and left you guys to talk.

You were chatting away and eating your pasta when a fimiliar boy and girl came on to the roof top.

"Dongho?" You dropped your fork and stared at the girl who clung onto his arm. 

===

I'm BACK! I'm so sorry for not updating! Blame it on WRITER's BLOCK!

image

But you guys are happy I'm back right??

image

GROUP HUG GUYS!

image

Don't worry I love you guys so much I will NEVER leave you guys!

image

So anyone wanna be my Valentine?

image

No? Okay then...

image

Forever aloneTT^TT 

image

DONT WORRY I STILL LOVE YOU!

image