Rooki and Kikwang

These Three Words "I HATE YOU"

Your POV:

You shivered as you stepped out of the school. "Stupid finals, I have to walk home alone because I need to study for them." You grumble to yourself. 

You reached for your phone in your bag and remembered it was dead. "Dammit!" You mentally slapped yourself, you started to walk home.

You hoped that no thugs or were lurking the area. You heard shuffling from behind you, that made you speed up. "No, stay away!" You screamed in your head. You wished Dongho was here to protect you, but he was probably sleeping away in his huge house. 

Now the shuffling was right behind you, you turned your head back slightly to see who was behind you. All you saw was darkness. "What if it's a ghost?!" You asked yourself, then the image of the GRUDGE popped into your mind. "Stupid, stupid!" You hit yourself and walked even faster. 

"Woof, woof." You looked behind you and saw a cute, fluffy, white dog staring at you. "Awwe!" You sqealed. You moved closer and smiled at the adorable puppy. 

maltese-0137.jpg

 

"Hey little fella! What are you doing here?" You asked the puppy while petting him. He looked up at you and it looked like it was thirsty.
 
"You must be thirsty." You reached into your bag and got out your water bottle, the puppy happily drank the water. 
 
Suddenly it's ears perked up and it ran off. "Awe I wanted to keep you!" You said to yourself as you watched the puppy run off. You turned around to head home when you bump into someone.
 
KiKwang's POV:
 
"Rooki!" I yelled, this was the third time today he had run off on his own. I looked anxiously around for my puppy.
 
"Woof, woof!" Rooki ran towards me and I glared at the dog. He gave me an innocent look.
 
"Rooki, don't ever ditch like that!" I scolded him, it would have looked stupid to people if they saw me talking to a dog. Rooki then started to walk away.
 
"Hey come back here!" I caught up to him and attached the leash to his collar. "Now you can't run!" I stuck my tongue out at Rooki. 
 
Suddenly a faint cry for help came from around the corner, Rooki started to growl. I peeked around the corner and saw 3 men ganging up on a girl younger than me.
 
"A-ajusshi." She sqeaked, the man getting closer to her could be the age of her father. 
 
"Excuse me, I'm sorry to in but you could be the age of this girl's father." I pointed to the man and he glared at me. 
 
"Get lost, this is none of your buisness." The other men pushed me back. "Yeah, don't try to play hero." The other one smirked.
 
Rooki bit the man who pushed me and the man kicked Rooki. Who flew backwards and hit the wall. 
 
"Yah, don't kick my dog!" I was angry, so I threw a punch at his face. "F***" The guy stumbled backwards in pain. "Why you!" The other man ran towards me and I swiftly dodged him.
 
I kicked his back and his face collided with the sidewalk. Someone grabbed me and spun me around, a fist hit my face. 
 
I heard the girl scream, as another punch was thrown at me. "You mother beeper! You'll pay for this!' The ajusshi kept throwing punches at me. 
 
"Stop it!" The girl screeched, she took off her heels and started attacking the ajusshi. The man was taken aback by the girl's violent action that he ran off, his men following him.
 
"Mianhe." She whispered to me, I stood up and looked for Rooki. He noticed and ran towards me. "Where do you live?" I asked the girl.
 
"Parden?!" Her eyes widen at my sudden question. "So I can safely take you home!" I chuckled and she blushed. 
 
Rooki ran ahead of us happily while we walked and talked. "I'm Lee Kikwang." I introduced myself. "I'm _______." She smiled.
 
"_______?" Thats a pretty name. Her face flushed red. "How come I've never seen you around here?" She asked.
 
"I just got back from Canada." She nodded and smiled. "Thanks so much for today. If you weren't there I would have been..." She stopped and shuddered at a thought.
 
"No problem, I liked to play superman somtimes." She giggled, she looked so cute. 
 
"I'll apply medicine for your bruises." She opened the gates of the door, and someone came running out and threw me a punch.
 
"Yoseob oppa!!!" ________ screamed.
 
===
Hey guys! I was stumpped for this chapter until I thought of this ^______^ 
I was going to make the charector JUNHYUNG but because of his relationship I felt awkward writing about him... LOL 
Hope you guys liked this chapter! I'm going to eat dinner now!
 
GUESS WHO'S BIRTHDAY IT IS TODAY?! 
 
YEAUP! DONGHO'S! =D HE'S 17 YEARS OLD! 18 IN KOREA! WOW HE'S SO OLD! LMFAOOO ~
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONGHO! (Yea I'm Dongho biased)
 
Time to celebrate!
 
68eij4.jpg
First we EAT (we both love food)
 
tumblr_lfcv9cEmVc1qbqlqlo1_500.gif
Then he gets pissed at me for stealing his food!
 
tumblr_lfcttnGdwq1qbqlqlo1_500.gif
Then he regrets yelling at me >D
 
cqq9u.jpg
Then he apologizes with his cuteness!
 
12734864162010051019141-1.gif
Last but not least he gives me an autograph! And he'll give you one too if you SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT! <3
 
Ahaha I fantasize about DONGHO too much... ~facepalm~ ANYWHOO I love you guys! And so does Dongho!